• Never.

Votes: 223 15.8%
  • >2 years

Votes: 311 22.0%

• Total voters

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quick question: have you actually seen the doll?
Dude, that thing was neither pretty, nor idealized.

Yes, and I know a lot of people find it creepy and ugly, but it's still a lot prettier than the real thing. Lets be real, of course Cosmo isn't going to see its faults, he's just going to see that it reads female (even with weird tied on tits) and its hair is nice and its skin is clear and its eyes are unique and it's selling for a thousand dollars and his brain will translate that into "I am all those things!"

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Yes, and I know a lot of people find it creepy and ugly, but it's still a lot prettier than the real thing.
Hard disagree.
Lets be real, of course Cosmo isn't going to see its faults, he's just going to see that it reads female (even with weird tied on tits) and its hair is nice and its skin is clear and its eyes are unique and it's selling for a thousand dollars and his brain will translate that into "I am all those things!"
By that logic, Cosmo would see this thread and not interpret it as anything but "THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME!"
There's enough maddening about this fag that you don't have to make up things to get mad about.

Bonnabelle The Blue

Narcissa's Ex & Future Fiancée
kiwifarms.net
Yes, and I know a lot of people find it creepy and ugly, but it's still a lot prettier than the real thing. Lets be real, of course Cosmo isn't going to see its faults, he's just going to see that it reads female (even with weird tied on tits) and its hair is nice and its skin is clear and its eyes are unique and it's selling for a thousand dollars and his brain will translate that into "I am all those things!"
But she is all those things. Narcissa is a world-renowned gamer girl with immense talent and passion. She is truly a goddess among us mortal men. If it'll make you feel better, I could try to make a doll based on you. But truly, you all needn't be jealous of Narcissa anymore. Instead, praise her with love for her talents, and the world shall open itself before you. Free your minds, little ones.

Love is the way forward.

#GodSaveTheQueen ??

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
But she is all those things. Narcissa is a world-renowned gamer girl with immense talent and passion. She is truly a goddess among us mortal men. If it'll make you feel better, I could try to make a doll based on you. But truly, you all needn't be jealous of Narcissa anymore. Instead, praise her with love for her talents, and the world shall open itself before you. Free your minds, little ones.

Love is the way forward.

#GodSaveTheQueen ??
Love is indeed the way forward. And I'd love Cosmo to meet an old friend of mine.

Jhon Connor

kiwifarms.net
Yeah she was, but recently I cut ties with her. I wish I took up her invitation instead. It is very sad -- a tragic end to the Saga of Issac. I miss my digital dreamer... my future child.
Lol. I love the gossip. No, we're renting a duplex together, and we shall live happily ever after. :)
come on dude, just start talking about what happened after the goodbye video, maybe thats gonna force "her" to talk with you again

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
By that logic, Cosmo would see this thread and not interpret it as anything but "THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME!"
Look at his gay beta-orbiter. You piss at them and they call it a rain. And IRC Cosmo had this reaction on that picture with Numbers. It mocked him, but he became excited and talked how he wants to improve his ghoul carcass. Though I disagree with a point about the doll. He can appreciate the fact, but not the quality.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net

Love is the way forward.

#GodSaveTheQueen ??
Dipshits like you are exactly why trainwrecks like Cosmo exist. You enable his socially unacceptable, not to mention self destructive behavior, and coddle him constantly. You shower him with praise, and thus blind him to the fact that his world has crumbled into nothing. He is not world-renowned (Not even close), has little talent (Most of it has flown out the window) and zero passion. He could have potentially picked himself back up and lived a normal life if people like you didn't exist.

Sorry for the salt, guys. I don't like enablers much if you can't tell.

Anyway, so apparently he's couch surfing at Bonnabelle the Cuck's? I give it a few months, tops. Cosmo can have a bit of luck every now and then, but he doesn't have the kind of dumb luck that people like DSP do.

No, we're renting a duplex together, and we shall live happily ever after
There is no happy ending for people with untreated mental sickness. You'll find that out yourself the hard way, if you aren't as mentally fucked as Cosmo is.

You know what ending usually happens for people with untreated/ improperly treated severe mental illness? They die alone on the streets, starving to death. Look up Terry Davis, the creator of Temple OS, if you don't believe me. Immensely talented programmer who was crippled by improperly treated Schizophrenia. Had he gotten the treatment he needed, he might still be alive and living a relatively successful life.

Certainly nothing could go wrong from living with our dear Cosmo. Make sure you get a 30 year mortgage.
I would laugh my ass off, but Cosmo is one of the few cows who legitimately could live a normal life if it wasn't for fucktards that enabled his bad behaviors. He's not an inherently terrible person, which is more than can be said for many cows on this website; he's just severely misled and blinded by delusions of grandeur, lost for many years in his flights of fancy. He won't ever turn his life around until he can snap out of it, which again, can't happen with enablers constantly feeding into his delusions.

Last edited:

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol. I love the gossip. No, we're renting a duplex together, and we shall live happily ever after. :)
Not to belabor the point, but you really are a tremendously pathetic faggot. Do you have a humiliation fetish or something? You're not even white knighting; do you think that having a washed up autistic cuck mooch off of you is some kind of badge of honor? Post something of note or fuck off.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she was, but recently I cut ties with her. I wish I took up her invitation instead. It is very sad -- a tragic end to the Saga of Issac. I miss my digital dreamer... my future child.

Hush, belied, prim, certain. Off this little girl goes, again.

It isn't commonplace that one is formally invited to the castle. Squandered.
Why would you believe this weirdo moved “into a duplex” with Cosmo when only yesterday he posted this. Dude just uses this thread to try and force Cosmo to interact with him. He might be exceedingly desperate right now since Cosmo is laying low.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she was, but recently I cut ties with her. I wish I took up her invitation instead...
... No, we're renting a duplex together, and we shall live happily ever after. :)

Ok either is account has been compromised or the poster is just doing the SJW equivalent of Bane posting. Anyone who is taking this low IQ bait needs to fall into a volcano (in Minecraft)

Treesapsoda

kiwifarms.net
This attention-seeking faggot got off the bus and instead of coaxing him back on Narcissa left him like road kill. Isaac's attempts to guilt and manipulate a narcissist into showing genuine affection are doomed to fail; the tempramental manchild will leave Narcissa's friends list or server over and over for attention, and every time this manipulation tactic fails he will end up back here fighting the trolls to show his ex-boyfriend he is once again worthy. Two manipulators won't be able to stay together; each tries to dominate the other and fails: as Shakespeare put it: "Two stars keep not their motion in one sphere".

Get your boyhole plugged by somebody else you pathetic creature. It shouldn't be hard to find another desperate man in this day and age.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino