Votes: 202 15.3%
  • >2 years

Votes: 286 21.7%

• Total voters

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think this one is over my dudes.
Compare Cosmo to Alison Rapp, who so far has managed to stay off the reservation.
Alison was able to give up the LARP and return to her old life because she always kept one foot in normiehood.
Cosmo has gone way too far to be able to return to any semblance of normalcy. That kind of crazy can't stay bottled up for long - it's a matter of time before we get the Rebirth of Cosmo mk 3. Pan-Gender? Otherkin? Tattoo obsessive? I can't imagine, and I can't wait. ?

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Speak of the devil and he shall appear - from SamandTolki today:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/bc6gkf/pro_smash_player_esam_got_bodied_by_narcissa_on/
Esam is one of the top ten players in the world atm. Even though he's a Pikachu main his Roy is still good.
Seems like Cosmo has for the past month been doing exactly the same thing he was doing before he deleted his Twitter - playing Smash all day as his waifu. The Smash Pro dream isn't dead. EVO saga when?
Perhaps when EVO does a Wifi tournament and every top player forced to use their non-primary character.

Also ESAM isn't a top 10 player, he's just a pro player. The game hasn't been released long enough for anyone to be considered a top player. He also doesn't play Roy at all, he's just playing online with a random character in quickplay. Myself and many people I know have ran into top players using a tertiary/random characters online and won, it doesn't really say much when it's Wifi and they have no reason to take it seriously, on top of them using a character they don't even know.

Shady Attorney

Case Closed. Everyone Gets Dog Treats
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t Cosmo stop streaming and the like? How is he keeping his ability to be a ‘proud NEET’? Did he actually move back in with his parents or is he now bumming it with that one anon user who popped in this thread briefly?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Compare Cosmo to Alison Rapp, who so far has managed to stay off the reservation.
Alison was able to give up the LARP and return to her old life because she always kept one foot in normiehood.
Cosmo has gone way too far to be able to return to any semblance of normalcy. That kind of crazy can't stay bottled up for long - it's a matter of time before we get the Rebirth of Cosmo mk 3. Pan-Gender? Otherkin? Tattoo obsessive? I can't imagine, and I can't wait. ?
Cosmo: the stinkditch saga

El Porko Fako

Lickin' it Old School
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A win over ESAM still is nothing to scoff at when is comes to competitive smash, even if he wasn't using his main. If Nar was just the run of the mill bad player, she would have gotten bodied by ESAM regardless of what character he picked. Honestly, Narcissa's become a pretty solid smash player. They probably wouldn't make any noise in a major tournament, but I can see maybe actually placing if she went to a local tournament in her area if she actually left her room. Shame that's never going to happen though unless she gets over her fear of people and sees a therapist or something like that:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:.

As a side note, I can't believe some of you are actually reacting to @Bonnabelle The Blue's transparent and weak bait like this. Smh.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino