• Never.

Votes: 230 15.8%
  • >2 years

Votes: 323 22.2%

• Total voters

RogerSpanderbilt

Semen Nacho Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious, for what exactly do you believe I need therapy? Do you believe that, if I go to therapy, I'll decide against transitioning? Anyone is welcome to respond, even in DMs.

I didn't say you were boys, I was comparing your behavior to a situation that everyone understands cross-culturally. I'm sorry you failed to grasp that. I also don't believe I've ever said I was a girl or a guy. I don't care about your gender or my gender, and neither do most transgender people. The whole "did you just assume my gender" is something that is fabricated by the very people who mock it. Them, and the radical SJW-types, who nobody agrees with.

It's a quote from a song.
Fellas there's a pretty good chance that this is a Cannibal Troll. Mayhaps it is best if we ignore the beast.

Jhon Connor

kiwifarms.net
Im not telling anyone to support him, but anyone know what is this? it was posted 8 days ago and no one talked about it, cant believe he still get 500 dollars for nothing, is this legal on patreon?

• Informative
Reactions: Eren

berserkerarmor

practice safe monster fucking!
kiwifarms.net
you know. we all know narcy isnt gonna get shit done any time soon in their life and clearly things are slow without the crazy ex or narcy having social media.

but i am curious and gotta sperg here: why he took the time to model a body off of his own and otherwise stole MMD (miku miku dance aka what some of the yandere sim stuff is done/made for originally) parts for the head. it's clearly a mmd model as it looks very much like a popular maker's style (name slips my mind rn) that has been ripped from a model and edited. the mmd model making comm is full of these so its not hard to find. i am not an expert but he really gonna put this head on and change the textures to match the head i guess.
1558937982991.png

What is the game he's trying to make? Looks like he has just as much done as YandereDev.
he's pulling a yanderedev. clearly. it's gonna be just as bad.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I saw the game screenshots earlier when they were leaked and thought to myself;

"Urgh these are ugly, the tits look like a pedos and the ass looks like a flat white dude ass that had a potato kicked in it"

Then I scroll down to see there based off cosmos body and my sides went into orbit.

However I urge narci to finish this because making ugly games based of "personal" gay stories will get you on the front page of every gaming/tech new outlet out there and thus a new ZoeQuinn is born.

Mathas

Fiend Seeker
kiwifarms.net
I saw the game screenshots earlier when they were leaked and thought to myself;

"Urgh these are ugly, the tits look like a pedos and the ass looks like a flat white dude ass that had a potato kicked in it"

Then I scroll down to see there based off cosmos body and my sides went into orbit.

However I urge narci to finish this because making ugly games based of "personal" gay stories will get you on the front page of every gaming/tech new outlet out there and thus a new ZoeQuinn is born.
The reality is he likely won't even finish the game. And if he does, it won't be functional enough for the gayest of gaming outlets to virtue signal.
And when he fails to make waves in the gaming community again, fails to get the attention he wants, I wager he might actually buy that gun.

Those screenshots got a laugh out of me though. These gaming trannies are something else...

• Agree
Reactions: whatintheheck

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
you know. we all know narcy isnt gonna get shit done any time soon in their life and clearly things are slow without the crazy ex or narcy having social media.

but i am curious and gotta sperg here: why he took the time to model a body off of his own and otherwise stole MMD (miku miku dance aka what some of the yandere sim stuff is done/made for originally) parts for the head. it's clearly a mmd model as it looks very much like a popular maker's style (name slips my mind rn) that has been ripped from a model and edited. the mmd model making comm is full of these so its not hard to find. i am not an expert but he really gonna put this head on and change the textures to match the head i guess.
View attachment 773880

View attachment 773883

he's pulling a yanderedev. clearly. it's gonna be just as bad.

It looks like a raw slab of chicken.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino