• Never.

Votes: 344 17.5%
  • >2 years

Votes: 435 22.1%

• Total voters

Dr W

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.
kiwifarms.net
Hey folks, great to finally be here. I was a big contributor about all things Cosmo on /r/samandtolki but now that they're gone I wanted to finally create an account here to stay informed. Who knows what the crazy motherfucker will do next. It's so nice to not have to use they/them anymore to talk about this dude!
We both know that Cosmo isn't going to do anything. His life is essentially over. Even his Kiwi Farms thread has only sporadic and minor updates, as everyone who's ever watched him has moved onto something else.

In thirty years, if he's still alive, he'll be doing exactly what he is doing now. This is how lolcows end.

Jhon Connor

kiwifarms.net
We both know that Cosmo isn't going to do anything. His life is essentially over. Even his Kiwi Farms thread has only sporadic and minor updates, as everyone who's ever watched him has moved onto something else.

In thirty years, if he's still alive, he'll be doing exactly what he is doing now. This is how lolcows end.
we still have the Break the game movie scam shit, after that yeah

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
we still have the Break the game movie scam shit, after that yeah
Good news everyone! We're proud to announce that Break the Game has a release date been accepted to Sundance Sound Lab. Wagner has been accepted to some Sundance spinoff thing where directors and music artists do a bunch of workshops about music in film based on the merits of Break the Game. The release date is nowhere in sight, but the grift has finally started paying off. I am not a film fag, so I have no idea if it actually means anything or if it's like getting to do a TEDx. They're "making good progress" on editing the doc. They're so far away that can't even say they're 75% editing or something. I'm guessing that someone already on the team is a musicfag and they did the sound over the super rough cut so they could submit it to the Sundance Fellowship.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreakGameMovie/status/1287904015909629958?p=v
https://archive.md/RlxTk

https://www.sundance.org/blogs/sundance-2020-film-music-fellows
https://archive.md/8kQ8M

rabo

Make it soy!
kiwifarms.net
Good news everyone! We're proud to announce that Break the Game has a release date been accepted to Sundance Sound Lab. Wagner has been accepted to some Sundance spinoff thing where directors and music artists do a bunch of workshops about music in film based on the merits of Break the Game. The release date is nowhere in sight, but the grift has finally started paying off. I am not a film fag, so I have no idea if it actually means anything or if it's like getting to do a TEDx. They're "making good progress" on editing the doc. They're so far away that can't even say they're 75% editing or something. I'm guessing that someone already on the team is a musicfag and they did the sound over the super rough cut so they could submit it to the Sundance Fellowship.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BreakGameMovie/status/1287904015909629958?p=v
https://archive.md/RlxTk

https://www.sundance.org/blogs/sundance-2020-film-music-fellows
https://archive.md/8kQ8M
How long does it fucking take to edit a documentary?
Jesus Fucking Christ, does she think she's fucking George Lucas and she can save it in editing?
Have your fucking stillbirth already!

mdr4life

kiwifarms.net
Cosmo made an update to his Smash channel with actual voice a couple of days ago. I think this is the first time in at least several months since he's broadcasted his voice; seems like he's completely back to a male sounding voice, almost like the old Cosmo. Link here:

Also wanted to call out a few of the biggest points that sort of stick with me about Cosmo:

• Cosmo, like a lot of these trannie/troon speedrunner types, has awful hygene and almost no social cues. He wears the same clothes repeatedly, has terrible oily dirty hair, and does disgusting things on stream without even a thought. Eating like an animal, smacking gum louder than I thought possible, belching (not very princess/ladylike), blowing his nose and then putting the snot rag into a pile on his desk (the same space he uses to eat). It's gut-wrenching how gross he is.
  • With the drugs, what I didn't see a lot of people mentioning is that he not only takes a shit ton of legal and prescription drugs together but he also dishes out advice to his hugbox followers (many who are teenagers) about what dosages to take, etc. People often ask me, "what harm has Cosmo done?" This is pretty repulstive right here as a lot of these things shouldn't be mixed and he's experimenting with things he shouldn't be then telling teenagers that worship him to do that same.
  • The documentary is going to skip over a lot of the negatives with the goal of painting him as a crusader against us evil internet people, with the culmination being his BOTW "record". It won't say he created his own arbitrary category that no one else ran, and that it was beaten by none other than his followr Hwan Tea. Hillarious. That and the whole D_Girl thing lasted like 5 minutes before D_Girl got fed up. When that thing comes out there's going to be a lot of falsehoods out there and I'm very glad this place exists to keep a true record of the man's behavior.
  • He's one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. Wants all copyrights to be null and void for his purposes (wants to stream music), but wants complete control over his own content to keep people from making clips. Wants forums like this all over the internet to link directly to a person's real name/info, yet goes to great lengths to hide himself and create multipe alts to try to change the narrative.
  • Equated smash to be something far more important/complex than a video game, challenging anyone who had criticism/comments/suggestions for him to play him in Smash and that it's be the ultimate equalizer and change everything for him. It didn't, he wasn't even close to being pro caliber and lost tournaments repeatedly.
  • Commited felonious welfare/benefits fraud. He sperged out when he lost his health insurance because he didn't give the government an update on his earnings. Then later that year he got a lump sum of $7k from Patreon and DID NOT REPORT THIS to either the IRS or the benefits office giving him his free health insurance and tranny meds. That's a felony. After getting the $7k, he didn't give anyone their donations back and instead splurged on lots and lots and lots of delivery food and lots of drugs (shrooms).
  • Has multiple times stated he has violent thoughts, including becoming the next school/mass shooter. Said multiple times that reading comments/criticism gives him violent thoughts, culminating in him telling his Discord he wanted to get a gun. He has soooooooo many similarities to both Adam Lanza and Eric Harris it's really disturbing. I hope he anheroes soon because I don't want him to hurt anyone but himself.
  • His "projects" in the topics of game dev, physics, AI, art and speedrunning are all at the level of middle school / high schoolers. He moves from one to the other, toting himself as a master, then gets frustrated and moves to the next category.
  • The whole "redemption arc" really astounds me. By simply going into a hole and abstaining from bad/hateful behavior for a while, his hugboxers and others have coined this ludicrous "redemption arc" term and I don't know why. He has never really expressed any sincere regret for his actions, only given vague excuses. Never apologized, only said he should apologize. Not doing bad things doesn't redeem you, Cosmo. You have to reform yourself, apologize and do your best to right your wrongs.

Fuck this guy so, so, so much. Cosmo if/when that movie comes out with money that stupid bitch scammed from people, we're going to do everything in our power to let the world know what a huge crock of shit it is. You're not going to get away with some complete bullshit fantasy story hiding all the shit you've done. You were, are, and always will be a piece of shit leech and overall liability to the human race.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Cosmo made an update to his Smash channel with actual voice a couple of days ago. I think this is the first time in at least several months since he's broadcasted his voice; seems like he's completely back to a male sounding voice, almost like the old Cosmo. Link here:

Also wanted to call out a few of the biggest points that sort of stick with me about Cosmo:

• Cosmo, like a lot of these trannie/troon speedrunner types, has awful hygene and almost no social cues. He wears the same clothes repeatedly, has terrible oily dirty hair, and does disgusting things on stream without even a thought. Eating like an animal, smacking gum louder than I thought possible, belching (not very princess/ladylike), blowing his nose and then putting the snot rag into a pile on his desk (the same space he uses to eat). It's gut-wrenching how gross he is.
  • With the drugs, what I didn't see a lot of people mentioning is that he not only takes a shit ton of legal and prescription drugs together but he also dishes out advice to his hugbox followers (many who are teenagers) about what dosages to take, etc. People often ask me, "what harm has Cosmo done?" This is pretty repulstive right here as a lot of these things shouldn't be mixed and he's experimenting with things he shouldn't be then telling teenagers that worship him to do that same.
  • The documentary is going to skip over a lot of the negatives with the goal of painting him as a crusader against us evil internet people, with the culmination being his BOTW "record". It won't say he created his own arbitrary category that no one else ran, and that it was beaten by none other than his followr Hwan Tea. Hillarious. That and the whole D_Girl thing lasted like 5 minutes before D_Girl got fed up. When that thing comes out there's going to be a lot of falsehoods out there and I'm very glad this place exists to keep a true record of the man's behavior.
  • He's one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. Wants all copyrights to be null and void for his purposes (wants to stream music), but wants complete control over his own content to keep people from making clips. Wants forums like this all over the internet to link directly to a person's real name/info, yet goes to great lengths to hide himself and create multipe alts to try to change the narrative.
  • Equated smash to be something far more important/complex than a video game, challenging anyone who had criticism/comments/suggestions for him to play him in Smash and that it's be the ultimate equalizer and change everything for him. It didn't, he wasn't even close to being pro caliber and lost tournaments repeatedly.
  • Commited felonious welfare/benefits fraud. He sperged out when he lost his health insurance because he didn't give the government an update on his earnings. Then later that year he got a lump sum of $7k from Patreon and DID NOT REPORT THIS to either the IRS or the benefits office giving him his free health insurance and tranny meds. That's a felony. After getting the $7k, he didn't give anyone their donations back and instead splurged on lots and lots and lots of delivery food and lots of drugs (shrooms).
  • Has multiple times stated he has violent thoughts, including becoming the next school/mass shooter. Said multiple times that reading comments/criticism gives him violent thoughts, culminating in him telling his Discord he wanted to get a gun. He has soooooooo many similarities to both Adam Lanza and Eric Harris it's really disturbing. I hope he anheroes soon because I don't want him to hurt anyone but himself.
  • His "projects" in the topics of game dev, physics, AI, art and speedrunning are all at the level of middle school / high schoolers. He moves from one to the other, toting himself as a master, then gets frustrated and moves to the next category.
  • The whole "redemption arc" really astounds me. By simply going into a hole and abstaining from bad/hateful behavior for a while, his hugboxers and others have coined this ludicrous "redemption arc" term and I don't know why. He has never really expressed any sincere regret for his actions, only given vague excuses. Never apologized, only said he should apologize. Not doing bad things doesn't redeem you, Cosmo. You have to reform yourself, apologize and do your best to right your wrongs.

Fuck this guy so, so, so much. Cosmo if/when that movie comes out with money that stupid bitch scammed from people, we're going to do everything in our power to let the world know what a huge crock of shit it is. You're not going to get away with some complete bullshit fantasy story hiding all the shit you've done. You were, are, and always will be a piece of shit leech and overall liability to the human race.
We get it, you're new and you want to express your opinion. I assume you're from the defunct reddit sub. The thing of it is, nothing you're saying is new or insightful and you did it in a tldr way. However long you lurked was not enough.

rabo

Make it soy!
kiwifarms.net
We get it, you're new and you want to express your opinion. I assume you're from the defunct reddit sub. The thing of it is, nothing you're saying is new or insightful and you did it in a tldr way. However long you lurked was not enough.
While I do agree the bullet points weren't needed, he actually posted a video and something about Cosmo, and considering how dead this thread has been all year, let's not yell at people who provide us with some content.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Hey, combing through 12 hour sleeping streams for something worthwhile isn't easy.
I have never made a film and no little about film making. They have footage from Cosmo from a period of 2.5 years. First off that crazy because he was a shut in lunatic and I don't know how different the stuff they were getting was over that period, the second thing is that mean they also had 2.5 years to put together some kind of rough storyboard. Even just indexing the footage so they knew where the hentai watching was, when he started abusing which drugs, his little manic busts and subsequent breakdowns. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would have thought they'd come to the end with some kind of a rough idea of the story they wanted to tell and the footage they wanted to use. They weren't in some high stress environment dodging danger and getting what shots they could. for a month or two. They had plenty of time to think and plan this all out. They also had a very professional team supposedly working on this project.

I don't know why I'm even going down this road. The director is a fan of speedrunning and obviously a Cosmo fan girl. Everything else was just an excuse to do her passion project.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never made a film and no little about film making. They have footage from Cosmo from a period of 2.5 years. First off that crazy because he was a shut in lunatic and I don't know how different the stuff they were getting was over that period, the second thing is that mean they also had 2.5 years to put together some kind of rough storyboard. Even just indexing the footage so they knew where the hentai watching was, when he started abusing which drugs, his little manic busts and subsequent breakdowns. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would have thought they'd come to the end with some kind of a rough idea of the story they wanted to tell and the footage they wanted to use. They weren't in some high stress environment dodging danger and getting what shots they could. for a month or two. They had plenty of time to think and plan this all out. They also had a very professional team supposedly working on this project.

I don't know why I'm even going down this road. The director is a fan of speedrunning and obviously a Cosmo fan girl. Everything else was just an excuse to do her passion project.

Trying to apply logic or sense to someone who would want to make a positive documentary on Cosmo is never going to lead anywhere.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of troons in video games.. "High Score" just came on Netflix; a show about retro gaming, of course, because it's full of ugly trannies and Japanese superiority, before Nintendo dropped the ball and actual chads became esport legends.

Anyway, 13 minutes in there's questionable woman, supposedly a tranny. This was in what, the 90s? Something about gaming, even without the community aspect, attracts fuckups.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
Wagner is definitely going to overlook anything negative and skew it into some inaccurate pro Cosmo story. She supports the 2 lawyers that threw a molatov cocktail at a police car.

https://twitter.com/JaneMWagner/status/1273640187025907714?s=20
The noble Molotov used to be thrown at communist tanks by the Finns while they were fighting to save their nation.

Now it's tossed at unoccupied cars by faggots because they're angry over nothing.

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
They can put a bunch of inspirational music in with epic quotes in the background as much as they want. But the second that it takes for the viewer to process the image of this on the screen, it's over.
1598028009699.png

When you see a corpse or a dead animal, your gut reaction is disgust. When you see a clearly broken frenzied skeleton of a human being, your gut reaction is pity. No matter how dolled up he gets for this documentary, it's not going to cover up who he really is and how pitiful he is as a person.

It's actually really cruel that this documentary is happening at all. It's just going to backfire and generate more disturbed, curious people.

Dr W

kiwifarms.net
They can put a bunch of inspirational music in with epic quotes in the background as much as they want. But the second that it takes for the viewer to process the image of this on the screen, it's over.
View attachment 1536852

When you see a corpse or a dead animal, your gut reaction is disgust. When you see a clearly broken frenzied skeleton of a human being, your gut reaction is pity. No matter how dolled up he gets for this documentary, it's not going to cover up who he really is and how pitiful he is as a person.

It's actually really cruel that this documentary is happening at all. It's just going to backfire and generate more disturbed, curious people.
Cosmo looking like an Auschwitz kid got into drag.