Votes: 1,187 60.4%
  • Never.

Votes: 344 17.5%
  • >2 years

Votes: 435 22.1%

• Total voters

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
> writing a bunch of thoughts into a txt file is a nice way to empty the mind, but then afterwards I'm still feeling insecure about personal data storage and what's gonna happen to it in 50 years etc.

https://archive.vn/n7Jru (unrelated)

So which is it? Braindumping your life to YouTube so The Big G. can turn you into an AI, or are computers so evil that you feel uncomfortable even writing down a few personal thoughts in a text file? Narco can really whine about everything for pity and attention.

• Agree
Reactions: Lift

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net
> writing a bunch of thoughts into a txt file is a nice way to empty the mind, but then afterwards I'm still feeling insecure about personal data storage and what's gonna happen to it in 50 years etc.

https://archive.vn/n7Jru (unrelated)

So which is it? Braindumping your life to YouTube so The Big G. can turn you into an AI, or are computers so evil that you feel uncomfortable even writing down a few personal thoughts in a text file? Narco can really whine about everything for pity and attention.
He's worried that his brainfarts might not be preserved forever.
data storage blues.png

Unrelated, Cosmo describes his life ten years in the future:
superior future.png
Link (Archive)
...which sounds just like how he's living now.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: MintandRue and Grog

Ashen One

Please be patient, I'm a Fact Checker.
kiwifarms.net
Some channel made a couple of videos about Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, but they're in Spanish, if anyone cares to translate or summarize.
It's already been summarized but let me see if I can translate it. Some things might not be right and the parts I couldn't understand will have (...) to signalize them. Be warned, it's a huge wall of text.

STOPPED PLAYING... HIS GIRLFRIEND FOOLED HIM... THE GAMER WHO LOST EVERYTHING

This video is thanks to the members of the channel
become one clicking the button "JOIN"

Just for a second imagine living doing what you like. What's more, not only living doing what you like, but also being famous and loved for that. But what happens when someone who had both in abundance at a young age, but sadly ended up losing everything due to the circumstances and himself. (...) speedrunner that from being rich and famous became repudiated by the majority of the community that once loved him? Keep watching this video.

[Narcissa says "You Disgust Me" repeatedly]

Cosmo Wright was born in July 21, 1989 in Wisconsin, United States. When (...) in 2006 he moved to Chicago to study Graphic Design, becoming interested in glitches found in videogames with the objective of finishing them faster. We could say that while he studied Graphic Design in the university, he also studied ways to finish games in the fastest possible way in forums like Speed Demon Arcade. It was at this point Cosmo developed an interest in videogames that he had never felt before, as he found a way to conquer them without putting in much time and taking advantage of flaws in the programming of the games. As he had already spent time investigating glitches found in the game Ocarina of Time, Cosmo would do something impactful that until that point was not possible. Escaping Kokiri Woods using already known glitches in the correct area with exact movements, Cosmo would make Link go to another area basically floating.

[Ocarina of Time gameplay, "There it is! First fucking try!"]

That would be the first recognition attributed to Cosmo, and with that recognition a love for speedrunning was born that would make him better his strategies. With the passing of time Cosmo would end his Graphic Design career and start working independently. He was becoming well known with the speedrunning aficionados in the forums he was a part of, and also websites dedicated to gamer themes. At that time, Daniel Hart created the page SpeedRunsLives, focused on creating a community around speedrunning. Cosmo would get great authority with this page, hosting many other well known speedrunners and heightening his fame with other users. Deriving from that, and as expected from his rising career as a speedrunner, Cosmo would start getting invited to conventions and events, getting money and showing his abilities to a public.

[Ocarina of time gameplay, "Yeah, I guess so. Got it."]

Now, though Cosmo was already famous at a world level for being the first to discover a method to increase the speed at which people could conquer a game, the peak of his fame was yet to arrive. In July, 2014 while streaming in his Twitch account, Cosmo would beat the world record in Ocarina of Time, finishing the game with only 18 minutes and 10 seconds.

[Ocarina of time gameplay, "Ocarina of Time is dead! It's over. It's fucking over."]

This was a big achievement in his career as a speedrunner, even more so because most of the glitches used had been discovered by himself through a great deal of effort. But want me to say something? It wasn't Cosmo's incredible capacity for action and reaction that would keep him as a milestone in the speedrunning community, but as simple as may sound, it was his charisma and likability while playing. In some occasions he would participate in tourneys or videogame events for charity, and also reading follower comments with great likability. We could say for sure Cosmo was at the time one of the most beloved, famous and useful speedrunners if you wanted to learn videogame tricks that you could find on the internet. That charisma and teaching capability would let him have more than 10.000 viewers on his lives, and more than 100.000 followers when Twitter was not as well known as it is now. Now that we know Cosmo was beloved by a community that was not characterized for being aggressive, I think it's time we talk about his metamorphosis into Narcissa. Let's start with the first fundamental deed for it all to begin.

In the video I showed where Cosmo won the world record for Ocarina of Time, a girl appeared and kissed him to congratulate him for his deed. This girl was, as you might already have suspected, his girlfriend. Cosmo's girlfriend was called Adrian Rose and she had been together with him since the start of his career as a speedrunner. During all the time until his success, Adrian was present in his Twitch streams and also in his live presentations. We could say with no fear of being wrong, that she was his support during Cosmo's most important deeds in his life on the internet. It all sounds very perfect, right? Finding someone who loved you before you become famous, that would support you during the path to becoming famous and that would desire only you. Who wouldn't want a relationship like that? Well, let me tell you who didn't. Adrian.

In 2015, privately while Cosmo continued as a streamer and gaming personality in the speedrunning medium, Adrian would tell him she wanted to have an open relationship. In the future (...) Narcissa would say at the moment she was reluctanct with the idea but, in a weird way, accepted it because she loved her. She said after her permission, Adrian would start dating other guys, some often being speedrunners they would watch together. As she (Narcissa) mentions, the first time she saw Adrian flirting with a guy in an event right in front of her she scolded her for it, but in time she would start suffering in silence. It reached the point where other speedrunners would travel from other parts of the country to stay with Adrian in the same house. This open relationship would not last very long, because as expected, Cosmo couldn't stand a situation so unpleasant. After breaking up with his girlfriend who had been with him all the way to his fame, he felt very depressed and empty. For the first time in his career as a public figure, he was completely alone and with the self-esteem at the ground. But he still had something. His fame. Cosmo, (...) who was fooled by his girlfriend with friends from the gaming world, was still a rising star in the videogame medium. In the same year he broke up with his girlfriend, he would participate in the Nintendo World Championship. A championship that was not only broadcast worldwide, but was also anticipated by everyone as it had not happened for 25 years. For being one of the most famous and beloved speedrunners at the time, he had the honor of being personally invited by the company to participate, and have the opportunity of being the Nintendo World Champion.

This event marked a Before and After in his history, because it was the first where his girlfriend would not be there with him and was also the biggest championship to happen in his life. While in the event, Cosmo would make a place defeating many rivals, nevertheless he lost a few games and having only one chance of winning the championship. And here, boys, is where the second breaking point for Cosmo was. In this last match, he'll have to compete against someone much less well known than him called John Numbers. Imagine being in Cosmo's place. Your girlfriend leaves you, it's the first event you go with no company that makes you feel assured with yourself, and a world audience expecting you to be victorious. All for this to happen in the end.

[Nintendo Championship, Mario gameplay, "Cosmo seems to have problems with the first set of jumps."]

The monumental defeat Cosmo suffered in front of millions of people was obvious. Not only he took more than two minutes to get past the first obstacles while his competitor was finishing the third level, but was also only past a fourth of the game while John Numbers was nearly finishing it. To make things worse for Cosmo, Shigeru Miyamoto, one of the most acclaimed personalities of Nintendo and Cosmo's personal hero, would appear as a surprise to hand the trophy to John Numbers, all within four meters of him. With all that had been happening to him, the infidelity of his girlfriend with his colleagues would become public, because Adrian would make a declaration telling her version of the breakup. According to Adrian, he suggested an open relationship so she wouldn't leave him, something she had already been wanting to do for some time but hadn't done for pity. This declaration of his girlfriend would increase the wave of mockery Cosmo was receiving for his bad performance at the Nintendo Championship. All this stress and noted depression would make Cosmo have bad eating habits and general lack of care, reaching the point where he would look very unhealthy. But despite this, nothing could prepare his audience for what was to come.

At the end of 2015, and only a few months after having lost the championship, Cosmo would start ask to be called Narcissa. Within a short time of being called that, Cosmo would start a stream with feminine clothing announcing officially he identified as a woman. As expected this would be a big surprise to his followers, that until that moment had not noticed any signs Cosmo could feel that way other than his nickname change. But surprisingly the majority of his public accepted the change, expecting that while Cosmo, or now, Narcissa, could deliver a quality content as they were used to, there wouldn't be a problem. But to his audience's disgust, that wouldn't happen. Someone who was once described as someone humble, with a sense of humor and likeable, could now only be categorized as narcissistic, egocentric and pedantic. To make things worse for his fanbase, Narcissa would distance herself from the content she had once created centering around video games, to start making more content focusing on her. This content was not liked by her audience, and though we can suppose it was because it was content that had nothing to do with the content they were used to, the real reason is that Narcissa put no effort into those types of streams. It became her routine to, once the transmission had started, stay seated without speaking, and also stay asleep.

[Narcissa gets a phone call, leaves stream open and lays down in bed. Narcissa falls asleep, stream still going.]

If the manner of transmitting on Twitch is fully open and just, the biggest problem is that she charged for this content. But going back to other aspects of her streams, remember I mentioned Cosmo's eating habits were terrible? Well, (...) Narcissa would start using the meal replacement product called Soylent. The problem with this beverage, as with all supplements, is that while it is made with the intention of replacing food, it's not recommendable to live only on it, something Narcissa had never noticed. At the same time this bad eating habits, that as I mentioned consisted only of this nutritive beverage, Narcissa would use many drugs that would do nothing but worsen her health and physical appearance. To make her health even worse, she would start using hormones to develop a more feminine aspect, and you might ask "What is the problem with that?". Well, the problem is according to her declarations in Twitter, she had been using it in a constant manner that no doctor could legally prescribe due to the United States Law.

[Narcissa tweet: "4 months hrt. my libido is reduced; don't feel like masturbating. i have small breasts. 75mg spironolactone, 6mg estradiol."]

Obviously this is only a guess and it's up to you to believe or not, but if this was true it would explain the strange attitudes and mood swings she would have on lives. But well, leaving her physical situation aside to go back to her followers, what was expected of Narcissa after showing herself to an audience that accepted her was to see her happy. The problem here is though Narcissa was being who she wanted to be, consuming what she wanted to consume and doing what she liked to do, she was still heavily depressed. It was showing not only on an unkept physical appearance and in poorly made content, but was also very noticeable in declarations that could be categorized as screams of help to her audience.

[Breath of the Wild Gameplay, "What am I fucking doing? *cry laughter*"; Narcissa types "i need love I NEED LOVE" in chat and cries; chat answers "You must become your own love."; Narcissa writes "I am my own love but this is so hard that I need more love." and cries more]

[Stream changes; Narcissa is sobbing and smiling nervously while reading the chat. Makes a heart with her hands.]

[Stream changes; "(...) pull out a gun and killing myself live on stream? I've thought of that, earlier today."]

[Video outro]

Can translate the second one if people are interested and if I stop being a lazy fuck.

Ita Mori

Love?
kiwifarms.net
What is it with NEETs and lolcows being so afraid of dying and thus harboring an obsession to live on as AI or androids.

Cosmo, Moviebob, Spoony, Maddox... is it just autism or is it the fact that they realized their lives amounted to nothing and as they reach midlife and are 20-50 years away from death suddenly want a do-over on their formative years, while not changing anything that actually set then on the path they followed?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
What is it with NEETs and lolcows being so afraid of dying and thus harboring an obsession to live on as AI or androids.

Cosmo, Moviebob, Spoony, Maddox... is it just autism or is it the fact that they realized their lives amounted to nothing and as they reach midlife and are 20-50 years away from death suddenly want a do-over on their formative years, while not changing anything that actually set then on the path they followed?
Unwarranted self-importance.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Too much playing Soma. Be funny if they got their wish but someone "accidentally" sat on their ark and smashed it.