Votes: 1,187 60.4%
  • Never.

Votes: 344 17.5%
  • >2 years

Votes: 435 22.1%

• Total voters

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
it just reminded me of the insane amount of work that goes into character modelling [...]. I feel like I don't have an external energy source that is driving me. I feel like not everything can come from within and like if I don't have external energy then I'm going to burn out and burnt out I have.
Yeah, burnt out from playing video games and doing 3D modelling _as a hobby whenever he feels like it_. With no goals, no deadlines or anything. Amazing. Burnt out from playing around in Blender for two months, while also playing Smash and BAR. This poor soul, That lifestyle must really be a hardcore daily grind to survive ... in his parent's basement and on their dime.

EDIT: Let me rephrase: It's perfectly normal to take breaks from hobbies. That's why they are hobbies and not jobs. But calling it a "burnout" is just a giant middlefinger to those who actually experience burnouts in their work life.

What I like about games is that they ground me and keep me feeling that I have some semblence of connection to reality. And It's kind of ironic because people might not call games "reality", but because of the underlying algorithms and mathematics and code it kind of creates a truth that is not metaphysical truth, is not whimsical partial truth. It's not opinion. It's there and it's factual and it's real. And so it _grounds_ me. It's a place that I can go that makes sense to me.
Fewer shrooms would help with that grounding and reality. The rest of this math computer stuff sounds somewhat autistic to me, and I don't even mean that in a negative sense. The inability to deal with the real world and instead just wanting to live in perfect mathemathical abstractions where every line is straight (no pun intended) and everything is just a formula.

Yeah, I'm pretty much alone and I don't see a future for myself. Ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha!
Reality has sunk in!

... so we need to bring on AI revolution. The AI needs to absorb all of my data. And then when my corpse fails some small part of my soul will not be lost to the sands of time and will have instead stepped onward.
.... and we're back in NEET fantasia land where Elon Musk's robots wipe your ass, you get your daily dose of soylent and a steady stream of Nintendo games.

[w.r.t China's Social Credit System] They have this thing called WeChat, which has limited group sizes and all kind of mechanics to make it so. It avoids virality which is sort of like avoiding meme magic and meme sourcery.
The power of meme magic. This drivel reminds me of Alek Minassian talking about the Beta Uprising.

[bla bla bla wanted to get help with Blender, seem to be shadow banned on Reddit]
I wonder how he achieved being shadow banned when nobody presumably even knows who he is on reddit.

There's no way Google doesn't have its hand all over 4Chan. It's like, the definitely do. It's like you post and you have to train their selfdriving cars by doing all the captchas. [...] Depending on the browser you use [...]you have to put an extra amount of work because "we're having trouble tracking you", so now you have to train our cars more. It just feel like the Shadow Cabale of the Internet is like really fucking annoying.
So which is it? Is the AI revolution right around the corner to turn you into a binary waifu or is Google evil and needs a fleet of neets to train their AI? If they need tons of training data just to identify traffic signals, how far do you think they are in the "watch videos, create algorithmic persona in cyberspace" area?

I feel like I want to be enabled and I'm not being enabled.
Peak neet, ladies and gents. Gets _everything_ shoved up their arse from mummy and daddy, has zero responsibilities and it's STILL not enough.

So yeah, I'm taking a break from my game project for a while.
i.e. the autoerotic parts have been explored, now it would be the boring 99% of work that would be needed to turn it into an actual game, so fuck it.

Streaming helped me self actualize. Or whatever that hierarchy of needs shit. Like I feel like I climbed the hierarchy of needs to the very top or whatever and I became enlightened or some shit. This happens.
You climbed the hierarchy of neets. Downwards.

Last edited:

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net

Lift

kiwifarms.net
Some channel made a couple of videos about Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, but they're in Spanish, if anyone cares to translate or summarize. It's probably the history of Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, as the video title suggests, that we're all familiar with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Some channel made a couple of videos about Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, but they're in Spanish, if anyone cares to translate or summarize. It's probably the history of Cosmo/Narcissa Wright, as the video title suggests, that we're all familiar with.

Okay, watching and trying not to misunderstand too much of the spexico language.

00:00 Describing Narco as "Rich, famous and loved" before the intro roll. Unless I'm missing something in my spic knowledge, the guy may be full of it.
00:42 Narco being a creep.
01:00 Born and raised... And raise to Zelda relevance.
02:20 Refers to cosmo having worked as a contractor/independent worker(?)
03:00 AGDQ before becoming troon-con.
03.50 OoT in 18:10 and describing good-guy cosmo.
05:00 Becoming Narcissa, starting with Adryan.
05:50 Adryan beakup! I mean... Adryan wants OPEN RELATIONSHIP!
06:30 Adryan fucking around a lot more, cosmo going the downward spiral.
07:15 Nintendo World Championship!
08:00 Presenting John Fucking Numbers.
08:25 John Fucking Numbers DOMINATES Narco!!
09:10 Domination ends, Miyamoto happens.
09:40 Adryan goes public.
10:00 Cosmo becomes Ghoulish.
10:25 Troonin out starts. Narcissa is born. Audience doesn't seem to care.
11:00 Narcissa the Narcissist whiner.
11:45 One of the multiple paid sleep-streams.
12:20 S O Y L E N T and S H R O O M S and H R T (And narco mood swings n crying)
13:55 More Narco crying (I NEED LOVE!)

-- END OF PART ONE --

00:15 Takes off from last video's Cry streams
01:15 Suicide bait!
01:50 PAY UP PAYPIGS!
02:50 Lashing out at fans/former fans./speedrunning
03:22 Speedrun.com webpage having a shop makes narco angry. Gets defaced by narco.
04:40 Suspensions on Twitch start. Gets perma'd.
05:30 Goes back with parents, posts creepy anime girl goodbye video.
06:20 But wait there's more! Goes back to OoT.
06:35 Break the game kickstarter; Gets funded; Shows trailer.
07:17 Sorta-epilogue and quick rundown of rise and fall.
08:30 End, please like share and subscribe and...

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
He probably deserves his own thread
Eccentric, but one of the few speedrunners who doesn't frequent the local glory hole. He had a thread that never got off the ground because he's not a cow. Also legit probably the best ALttP player alive. He's un-pozzed enough that speedrun.com or w/e refuses to post his world record in the top category for the game.

mdr4life

kiwifarms.net
Cosmo (surprise surprise) all of a sudden needs attention again, and has been posting weird narrated videos on Youtube. Someone should be archiving them because he is also deleting them it would seem (he posted a video about "internet pessimism" but that is now gone). And, the big "surprise", Cosmo is BACK on Twitter. Mental illness never dies, but Cosmo will.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Cosmo (surprise surprise) all of a sudden needs attention again, and has been posting weird narrated videos on Youtube. Someone should be archiving them because he is also deleting them it would seem (he posted a video about "internet pessimism" but that is now gone). And, the big "surprise", Cosmo is BACK on Twitter. Mental illness never dies, but Cosmo will.

Alright boys, start the clock till twitter deletion

Reactions: PrincessHomura

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling.PNG

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who, in that character select screen video, finally admitted that he thinks he's too good to self-motivate. He's SO self-important, he believes the universe at large OWES HIM motivation, that other people MUST provide him with energy sources. Just because. What is that, like, Ephemeral Communism? Karmic Marxism? Honestly, you couldn't find someone further down the troon rabbit hole if you did a casting call on reddit.

Senior Lexmechanic

Upgraded with salt extractor
kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who, in that character select screen video, finally admitted that he thinks he's too good to self-motivate. He's SO self-important, he believes the universe at large OWES HIM motivation, that other people MUST provide him with energy sources. Just because. What is that, like, Ephemeral Communism? Karmic Marxism? Honestly, you couldn't find someone further down the troon rabbit hole if you did a casting call on reddit.
You don't need to look into politics about this- this is what the intersection of mid-functioning autism, clinical depression, and raging narcissism looks like.

CavemanDCJ

kiwifarms.net
Eccentric, but one of the few speedrunners who doesn't frequent the local glory hole. He had a thread that never got off the ground because he's not a cow. Also legit probably the best ALttP player alive. He's un-pozzed enough that speedrun.com or w/e refuses to post his world record in the top category for the game.
Thread is probably to much to say because his is insufferable to watch.I remember 2 years ago seeing him for the first time in this video
and he made a response.
He was shitting on Apollo for Oceanside because he didn't get invited to it.
Fast forward couple of months later when RWG got banned and Apollo made a video about it.And in that video he included RAG/Wqqqqrt at the end.
11:10
(It is a shame most of these videos are no longer available so you have to see it like this.)
Since then he was sucking up to Apollo and got to be in his livestream and Apollo later made a video about how he exposed some guy for cheating.

He can make some valid criticism but if those people that he criticizes give him a little positive attention will retrace everything he said and delete those videos.If you look at his response video to Oceanside from 5:30 to 7:00 where he is sperging on is he serious,he is not making any valid points and can flip the story either way to make himself look better in the future, that is why that video is still up and the other one he deleted.
He is an insufferable faggot living in bumfuck nowhere.People of that town stopped talking to him after they heard one of his pseudo-intellectual rants about how Naruto has a bigger dick then Sasuke. Instead of stopping to sperg about it in public and keeping his fetishes in his own privacy, he decided to get a GoPro camera and keep walking around town talking loudly in his camera so that passers-by can still get a little taste of his autism (there is a big chance he masturbates thinking about that).

TL;DR
Guy will eat his own shit for attention
"It's the guy with his 30 view video. It's just some homosexual with an actual lisp mumbing into the camera about fuck knows what, some kind of scam giveaway or something." Anon

mdr4life

kiwifarms.net
Ok let's try to keep this thread about Cosmo and not derailing it with posts having 100% nothing to do with him and about another speedrunner.

Cosmo is back to posting woe is me tweets fishing for sympathy/compliments from the people that still follow him. He's stopped doing audio diaries for the moment and has gone back to beetle adventure racing. Lol, nothing to see here folks, totally normal 31 year old man. Jesus.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Ok let's try to keep this thread about Cosmo and not derailing it with posts having 100% nothing to do with him and about another speedrunner.

Cosmo is back to posting woe is me tweets fishing for sympathy/compliments from the people that still follow him. He's stopped doing audio diaries for the moment and has gone back to beetle adventure racing. Lol, nothing to see here folks, totally normal 31 year old man. Jesus.

Archive everything
EDIT: I'll add a few more Cosmo tweets.
https://archive.md/u6HnR - why the account was previously nuked
https://archive.md/UJ1Nd - can't even eat a pizza without experiencing irritable bowel syndrome?

Last edited: