Official Minecraft Server -

Bad Dog

Flustercuck's loyal pooch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since we were told the server would totally reset by someone (and nothing said by null) people just don't wanna join in fear of losing everything they made again.
Yeah, I've been hovering between playing and working on my home or not playing in fear of yet another reset. *sigh*

Bad Dog

Flustercuck's loyal pooch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh please this shit is so unstable do I need to suck your cock to stop getting disconnected

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Fucking sucks if it goes but minecraft is such a buggy piece of shit it's not a big surprise.

If it does get taken down, I resubmit the idea of having a SS13 server. Somehow byond manages to be less shit (Probably because the server resets after rounds)

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I guess the server isnt gonna last much longer.
It was good while it lasted.
It's not entirely surprising when people can log in only for the server to be reset because someone fucked up the world too badly to be able to fix. Nobody likes losing all progress for that. It's one thing if you log in and someone has robbed/destroyed your base.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Null talked about getting help from experienced Minecraft server runners. Hopefully he's just taking his time, and really making sure this is set up well before turning on the "invest in your building cause it's safe" server and doesn't have to deal with the stress of the first week of the anarchy server.

Edit: a word

Last edited:
Reactions: exhausted

Promestein

VITAMIN WATER
kiwifarms.net
But talked about getting help from experienced Minecraft server runners. Hopefully he's just taking his time, and really making sure this is set up well before turning on the "invest in your building cause it's safe" server and doesn't have to deal with the stress of the first week of the anarchy server.
Unlikely, I think he had enough of Minecraft and moved on to some other game.
Just like with SS13

edit:
oh, wasnt he working on his pet project "breathing simulator"?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kenya Jones
Tags
None