Official Minecraft Server -

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
why yes, of course i have a monitor with a 600hz refresh rate, so i absolutely need those 600 fps in minecraft!
like, could you imagine gaming on just 200 fps like some pleb? l m fucking a o
Minecraft is a very resource heavy game! I need a computer that can process at least 200 GB of RAM or, fuck it, give me NASA's supercomputer!

Autistador

"My blade? She's called dickdestroyer9000"
kiwifarms.net
Yoooooooooo.... Fuck OptiFine, Hello Sodium for the best FPS gains. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/sodium
(Went from 200-250ish to ~600 ez)
I'm slightly salty that sodium doesn't work with forge. It's a great mod, but it's one you'd only really have to run on modded worlds, and all my favorite the best mods atm are... forge mods.

Edit: did reading on why the creator refuses to port sodium to forge: people being mean uwu
the forge community is terrible but that doesn't make his grudge any less gay.

Last edited:

Damn Furfag

Ok Boofer
kiwifarms.net
I'm slightly salty that sodium doesn't work with forge. It's a great mod, but it's one you'd only really have to run on modded worlds, and all my favorite the best mods atm are... forge mods.
Well, soon enough we should eventually get a Forge to Fabric tool. That said, the only thing missing out of Sodium for me is no custom shader support as far as I'm aware.

• Agree
Reactions: Autistador

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net

Edit: did reading on why the creator refuses to port sodium to forge: people being mean uwu
the forge community is terrible but that doesn't make his grudge any less gay.
If you think that's gay, you should look at the creator of the Orespawn mod.

Tags
None