Official Minecraft Server -

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A person with dozens of Minecraft accounts is likely doing some very gay shit.
If he really had the robin_red16 account, then he literally spent hours to a day or so doing nothing but slowly building up the cobble that buried spawn. From the edge of spawn protection, dumping lava, waiting for the flow, dumping water, repeat. For hours straight. Single-handedly responsible for what led Null to do the reset.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
imagine spending $27 of your hard earned money on a video game that you could've pirated for free instead of investing that $27 into stocks/crypto. this blind consoomerism is why the poor stay poor. also I can't take all the credit for cobbling spawn, someone else did most of it until it was just about 3 blocks away from touching the spawn island then abandoned it, probably went to bed

ZombiefiedFerret

Itchy. Tasty.
kiwifarms.net
imagine spending $27 of your hard earned money on a video game that you could've pirated for free instead of investing that $27 into stocks/crypto. this blind consoomerism is why the poor stay poor. also I can't take all the credit for cobbling spawn, someone else did most of it until it was just about 3 blocks away from touching the spawn island then abandoned it, probably went to bed
Seethe poorfag.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm poor because I can piss away $27 on a minecraft account without thinking twice :story:

Last edited:

The Rocketeer

Why don't people appreciate the classics?
kiwifarms.net
are you so heavily invested that you are you bragging out investing $27 dollars?

kiwifarms.net
it looks like the staking server won't be here until josh finishes programming the world's most accurate minecraft physics simulation mod

Are you bragging out investing $27 dollars?
I'm bragging about the fact that I've saved thousands of dollars over the last 15 years since I learned that you can just download all media for free on the internet, then invested those thousands to turn them into hundreds of thousands. I'm sure DSP thinks "it's just $27, that's nothing, I make over $100k a year!" for every pull in WWE Champions too, that's why he's poor.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it looks like the staking server won't be here until josh finishes programming the world's most accurate minecraft physics simulation mod

I'm bragging about the fact that I've saved thousands of dollars over the last 15 years since I learned that you can just download all media for free on the internet, then invested those thousands to turn them into hundreds of thousands. I'm sure DSP thinks "it's just $27, that's nothing, I make over $100k a year!" for every pull in WWE Champions too, that's why he's poor.
Time is money. I have money because I use my time wisely, and know when to outsource stuff and not to waste time downloading harmful shit. You do you, but how would feel if something you paid for, even $27USD, was taken away ? Kind of shitty. I'm not judging you because I'm not perfect, but I see people like coupon cutters, rebate mailers and radio station prize pigs put in tons of time for shit that wasn't worth it.

kiwifarms.net
Time is money. I have money because I use my time wisely, and know when to outsource stuff and not to waste time downloading harmful shit. You do you, but how would feel if something you paid for, even $27USD, was taken away ? Kind of shitty. I'm not judging you because I'm not perfect, but I see people like coupon cutters, rebate mailers and radio station prize pigs put in tons of time for shit that wasn't worth it.
it takes me about 30 seconds to get an account and I don't take over their email, so they can reset the password and take their account back at any time. there are millions of abandoned minecraft accounts out there and that's just a waste.

Quit taking the bait. He's fucking with you to purposefully shit up the thread.
your post has nothing to do with minecraft and is just shitting up the thread

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it takes me about 30 seconds to get an account and I don't take over their email, so they can reset the password and take their account back at any time. there are millions of abandoned minecraft accounts out there and that's just a waste.

One more question, I'm curious/nosy on this one; I for one understand "looking at the 'money pile'", right... You always want it to stay where it is or rise. When the money pile goes down (a la 2009 for me for a bit) it's cause for concern.

With that foundation, at what point do you say "here's a gmail and $27USD, I'll just buy one account". If your investments are perpetual, CD's or ETF's etc, the $27 could come out of your entertainment budget. I pay taxes in Bermuda my home country and our dollar is pegged to the US Dollar, but I'm frequently in the US and other places so I have to write all that shit down so I don't get double-fisted.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But even DSP doesn't brag about getting someone else's used socks for free.

I remember once a schizophrenic hobo at a bus stop told me about how he got all his clothes from the dump, and that God wanted him to wear clothes he fished out of the dump because there's no reason to wear new clothes. He smelled terrible.

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
With that foundation, at what point do you say "here's a gmail and $27USD, I'll just buy one account". If your investments are perpetual, CD's or ETF's etc, the $27 could come out of your entertainment budget. I pay taxes in Bermuda my home country and our dollar is pegged to the US Dollar, but I'm frequently in the US and other places so I have to write all that shit down so I don't get double-fisted.
I will simply put that $27 into something that can't easily be downloaded for free like hardware upgrades, a VR headset, video game consoles that aren't emulated accurately enough yet, etc. I can think of plenty of physical things I'd like to own.
But even DSP doesn't brag about getting someone else's used socks for free.

I remember once a schizophrenic hobo at a bus stop told me about how he got all his clothes from the dump, and that God wanted him to wear clothes he fished out of the dump because there's no reason to wear new clothes. He smelled terrible.
DSP and the hobo aren't smart enough to just pirate clean socks with phished amazon accounts

• Informative
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net

something tells me were never gonna get a new Minecraft server

Tags
None