Our Gorl on YouNow - 1/22/2019

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
@666EVE666, doing the Lord's work out here! :drink:

Becky gives really awkward affection. What was that @ 22:44? I don't know how to describe it, but it's like watching someone interact with their significant other the way they would with a family pet. It's clearly unwanted too, but she's missing every cue in her attempt to prove that they're more than just glorified roommates. Becky, it's not working, gorl...

peengu

kiwifarms.net
Becky gives really awkward affection. What was that @ 22:44? I don't know how to describe it, but it's like watching someone interact with their significant other the way they would with a family pet.

Becky dove in for a classic Grandma Cheek Pinch followed by The Coddling Cheek Tap. It's like someone stuck the soul of a Nana into an oversized stress ball.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because the car broke down and was taken to the car place. Which might also explain the stomach flu - they have to resort to whatever they have leftover in the pantry and fridge, and because Amber cannot wait, they might had been eating under cooked old/expired food.
She must be hurting for money then, otherwise she'd order delivery.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Maybe the whole frame is warped?

IF there is any truth to the story that Becky drove into a ditch, then one of the axles might have broken.
If you notice a bumping, clicking or grinding noise when going into turns, your axle isn’t broken yet, but it’s only a matter of time.
From here.

It should be technically possible to replace a front axle - its not an impossible repair, but it could be an expensive one that insurance wont pay for.
From here.

Regardless of the truthfulness of the story Amber told, there is a good chance that there is damage to the car's chassis (the car's front bumper has been scrapping the roads since at least June/18, as documented by Amber when they went to Pride).

I assume they have insurance because Becky only got a ticket for speeding, but insurance will only cover so much. I also bet that all repairs done to the car so far were paid out of pocket, either out of fear that the insurance would go up or because they're too lazy to deal with the paperwork.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume they have insurance because Becky only got a ticket for speeding, but insurance will only cover so much. I also bet that all repairs done to the car so far were paid out of pocket, either out of fear that the insurance would go up or because they're too lazy to deal with the paperwork.

I wonder how this works, given that it's Amber's car she bought for Becky to drive Amber around in. It's like Schrodinger's car: simultaneously AL's property and a gift to Becky until we observe an insurance claim.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insurance will not repair wear-and-tear-items
If they were in a real collision, no-fault, and were awarded repair money, they would cover the repair.

The cost to fix a basic front CV join and half-axle is somewhere in the $250-$500 range in today's dollars
If there's other damages found, then we get into the potential for a $2000 bill. The transaxle in a FWD car, you'd wanna replace both, so let's up that to $1000

Other items could be really worn down as well, underneath that car.

Thanks for the dates @Long time lurker , I'm going to go sleuthing for noises (kek)

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because the car broke down and was taken to the car place. Which might also explain the stomach flu - they have to resort to whatever they have leftover in the pantry and fridge, and because Amber cannot wait, they might had been eating under cooked old/expired food.

Somehow I think AL has a stash of yewtube bucks in a mattress for fresh food. Remember she thought that one month expired "protein bars" needed to be thrown out en masse. Any excuse to go buy more fresh food!

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
I assume it's all in Becky's name, since Amber is allergic to having stuff in her name (bank account, cell phone account, rent...).

She must have a bank account though, because where else to put her youtubey cash?

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She must have a bank account though, because where else to put her youtubey cash?

She probably just cashes the checks at Wom-mart or another check cashing service. There's plenty of predatory places that will cash your shady ass check for a nice little cut. Hell, in her case they probably laugh their asses off when she waddles in with her Google Inc. check.

She tried to get a pre-paid debit for her Amazon Macbook Pro purchase and failed epically. Maybe for some things requiring ID and/or a credit history she uses Becky.