/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
It's odd that so many of these hapas claim to have extremely racist "white supremacist" dads when one of the key points of the white supremacist ideology you will hear endlessly harped on is that mixing races dirties the gene pool, lowers IQ and is betraying your race. I think that this is a result of the idea that if they were full white somehow all their social awkwardness, social isolation and weirdness would be gone. They see the Chad vs incel memes and think "hey, that could have been me if it wasn't for dad marrying an Asian!" They become closest self loathing racists and project that onto their fathers.
Yeah, there's this big common thread of them being against race mixing, claiming whites are more desirable, and whining about white supremacy. They seem to hold this weird amalgamation of social justice rhetoric and actual white supremacist beliefs.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
It's odd that so many of these hapas claim to have extremely racist "white supremacist" dads when one of the key points of the white supremacist ideology you will hear endlessly harped on is that mixing races dirties the gene pool, lowers IQ and is betraying your race. I think that this is a result of the idea that if they were full white somehow all their social awkwardness, social isolation and weirdness would be gone. They see the Chad vs incel memes and think "hey, that could have been me if it wasn't for dad marrying an Asian!" They become closest self loathing racists and project that onto their fathers.
American women suck, get a traditional woman from Asia! is certainly a relatively common internet losercon claim. The NYT agrees. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

They aren’t white supremacists in the sense that they aren’t hanging out on Stormfront and they don’t own a white hooded robe, but they are racist.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
American women suck, get a traditional woman from Asia! is certainly a relatively common internet losercon claim. The NYT agrees. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

They aren’t white supremacists in the sense that they aren’t hanging out on Stormfront and they don’t own a white hooded robe, but they are racist.
Sometimes an Asian fetish may be part of it, but I think a lot of the time it just comes down to a lot of women in the west treating men like shit and being impossible to please while offering very little in return due to the contradictory demands of modern sexual politics and feminism. That bullshit is far less prevalent in the far east. Of course it's also a lot less prevalent in South and Central America and Africa, and Eastern Europe. But there also seem to be a lot more Asian women looking for a western man, so supply and demand plays a role in it too. It goes both ways.

So I think it's very presumptuous to write it off as "racist" when there are complex cultural factors at play.

Also, it's become increasingly obvious in recent years that lefties in the media fear white people and Asians (or any group of non-white people, really) with illiberal views teaming up. A big part of the left wing narrative is white people vs everyone else. That's how they maintain the social influence and cultural power they have. Economically most East Asians have more in common with whites than the various more fashionable "oppressed" races, along with a strong cultural preference for law and order, therefore they have the most reason to team up with the white right. Some left wing writer for the New York Times probably isn't going to be interested in analyzing this cultural phenomenon objectively or fairly, therefore he writes it off as a "fetish" for Asian women because they're "submissive."

The irony is that these super tolerant and non-racist leftist are stigmatizing Asian/white romantic relationships, and we see some of the fruits of that on r/hapas.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
There is also a stereotype of mail order brides from eastern Europe, especially Ukraine. I hear more of that than I do the same principle applied to Asia.
True. Both are quite prevalent, and I'm not sure which one is more. But the western left tends to focus on the Asians. It's the same deal with their respective countries. Right wing people also praise countries like Poland, Hungary, and even Russia a lot, but you rarely hear it talked about in other circles. There tends to be this media focus on how they praise Japan and like anime, which plays into my theory that the left is unnerved by those damn dirty white racists sharing common ground with non-white people and cultures because that's not how the world as they've defined it is supposed to work. The idea that maybe the way they've defined the world is wrong isn't something they can countenance.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True. Both are quite prevalent, and I'm not sure which one is more. But the western left tends to focus on the Asians. It's the same deal with their respective countries. Right wing people also praise countries like Poland, Hungary, and even Russia a lot, but you rarely hear it talked about in other circles. There tends to be this media focus on how they praise Japan and like anime, which plays into my theory that the left is unnerved by those damn dirty white racists sharing common ground with non-white people and cultures because that's not how the world as they've defined it is supposed to work. The idea that maybe the way they've defined the world is wrong isn't something they can countenance.

Asian mail order brides come from poor countries in South East Asia, with Thailand and the Philippines being the usual stereotypes. Also I have literally never in my life heard anyone try to connect the far right to anime in real life, though in Britain (and Europe generally) they're stereotyped as thuggish wignat football hooligans so that explains that. I've seen some content here that makes that link but I think it's very rare.

Basil II

A BOMB.
kiwifarms.net
Asian mail order brides come from poor countries in South East Asia, with Thailand and the Philippines being the usual stereotypes. Also I have literally never in my life heard anyone try to connect the far right to anime in real life, though in Britain (and Europe generally) they're stereotyped as thuggish wignat football hooligans so that explains that. I've seen some content here that makes that link but I think it's very rare.
white supremacist association with anime is a natural observation coming from the overlap since they both tend to be things found more commonly in less normie dominated parts of the web, also 4chan is an anime/japan imageboard and a lot of people think 4chan = white supremacist.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
white supremacist association with anime is a natural observation coming from the overlap since they both tend to be things found more commonly in less normie dominated parts of the web, also 4chan is an anime/japan imageboard and a lot of people think 4chan = white supremacist.

Most people's image of white supremacists here is still football skinheads. Might be different elsewhere.

Enoby Way

Justice for Max, bath bombs for Fiona
kiwifarms.net
I don't think genetics is anything close to the primary factor. Ancient Egyptians weren't fat but Egypt is now one of the fattest countries in Africa. Having very sedentary lifestyles, as a lot of Arabic countries do now, was the big hit.

Ancient Egyptians were in fact fat, maybe choose a different example.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
If anyone is interested Tenda had for the past week been spamming /b/ with the black cuckhold threads and it is ridiculously easy to get him to out himself by mentioning you have an Asian girlfriend and are planning to have/already have hapa kids. And ofcourse a handful of /b/tards are onto him and getting him every thread. I've been watching /b/ specifically because of this and am amazed that the guy swallows the bait every single time.

Bogdandoff

The real leader of France.
kiwifarms.net
If anyone is interested Tenda had for the past week been spamming /b/ with the black cuckhold threads and it is ridiculously easy to get him to out himself by mentioning you have an Asian girlfriend and are planning to have/already have hapa kids. And ofcourse a handful of /b/tards are onto him and getting him every thread. I've been watching /b/ specifically because of this and am amazed that the guy swallows the bait every single time.
How do you know it's Tenda? By the way he types?

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
How do you know it's Tenda? By the way he types?
Process of elimination. He is really easy to bait. You make a comment about having an asian girlfriend, or hit the thread with a derail he'll respond straight away and indirectly confirm that it is him. If that doesn't work then make a 41% joke and the accusations of you being a nazi/alt-right/incel confirms that the thread has been instead been posted by discord trannies. Tenda has to brag, he has to let you know it is him, and he'll assume you're some woman called Persephone, telling you (on the assumption that you're not her) that he is too smart for her and she doesn't know the online handles he uses. He doesn't outright name himself, but smug posts that he is too smart for the person he's arguing with.

The other thing that outs him is the way he responds when getting trolled. At first he'll try with doubling down on the "Cope Whiteboi" before accusing you of being Jewish or a person of colour. When that doesn't work he'll claim he's messed with your head and that you're mentally ill, before he'll bail and start another thread because he can't handle people constantly giving him shit. Honestly the guy isn't that smart.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
As far as r/Hapas goes, it has mostly cleaned up. The sub is now basically just like any community-based subreddit (kinda liberal and basic). Even r/AsianMasculinity has calmed down and is more focused on the redpill/broscience stuff. r/aznidentity is still ever the yellow bastion of the "glorified incel sub". They are pretty based on the whole "Black-on-Asian" violence that so many people try to mask with the "white supremacy" bullshit, but you kind of wish it came from a place with a little less baggage.