/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he said that on Opie and Anthony in like 2009. There's a lot of comics that can be canceled just from digging up old interviews on that show. Jim Jeffries: talked about fucking a roofied woman, Louis CK: roleplayed on the show about fucking the black intern as a slave master, (too late for him already tho), Bob Kelly: fucked a retarded girl at a group home for retards he worked at.

Who knows whats real and what's an exaggerated or just a repeated story they heard somewhere else for comedic effect, not that it matters though since people get cancelled for much less.

bobby lee should just fucking kill himself

he stopped being funny a decade ago and now what little wealth he managed to accumulate in between raping children is being siphoned away by a wife that fucking hates him

are any comedians anything other than fucking terrible people?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Besides Louis, none of those edgy for the sake of edgy comics are even funny in their standup acts. I still don't think any should be canceled for highly exaggerated stories they've told over a decade ago.

bobby lee says he raped a child

bobby lee looks like a child rapist

"highly exaggerated" seems incredibly optimistic considering it's his own fucking words. he sounded pretty fucking serious about raping an underage prostitute. considering how many other disgusting and depraved stories he's bragged about, what about this particular gem do you find hard to believe?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm speaking in general with comedians and every one else. They canceled Paula Dean years ago because she admitted she might've said "nigger" 30 years prior regarding a man who robbed her at gunpoint. I dont care about Bobby Lee, maybe he's a creep, idk him personally, but going to Mexico for teenage prostitutes is definitely the behavior of a creep.

I still can't be 100% sure about these kind of comics though. One time Bobby Lee was talking about his "crippling, completely out of control' drug addiction, where he ate up to 30, ten mg vicodins every day!! His rock bottom sounded like any other junky just getting started.

Thats why I think he may have been bullshitting with the prostitute story. Maybe she was kinda young, 22, 23, but remember Bobby's entire schtick on the radio was to pretend like people were prying things out of him that he didn't want to admit, and he'd keep acting like he said something so over the line that he had to run out of the radio station.

I think it was all am act. Sure he probably went to a brothel in Cancun one time, but I think the "underage girl in the Mexican alleyway" was pure edgy exaggeration for the radio.

Saying nigger isn't illegal. Raping children is. I understand your point but I believe there is a material difference between doing something that most people don't like (saying bad words) and doing something that most human societies find morally reprehensible (like fucking kids). Except muslim countries, they're fine with it.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
figured i should post some direct content while on the thread; archive

1593276782987.png

r/hapas always provides some nice pathetic posting lol

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
This goes far beyond just hapas, it's even portrayed, though somewhat subconsciously in some Anime too.

There's this crime solving anime I've been watching since primary school. I'm not a fucking weeb or anything, I like Criminal Minds, FBI series, Bones and similar films. Maybe I'm preparing the perfect murder (now that's fucking autistic).

It's known as "Case Closed" in English? I prefer a direct translation.
https://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/

Besides the cancerous fanbase and the disgraceful CP generated, there's another perplexing issue.

Pretty much all the hapa characters are AFWM.
When this code is broken, either the hapa or the mother (WFAM) is the fucking criminal.
Most interracial relationships are white female Japanese male, there are some exceptions.

Here's the list I can pull out of my head, starting with main characters.
Ai Haibara/Shiho Miyano/Sherry, her sister Akemi Miyano: British mum, Japanese Dad
Masumi Sera: British mum (Mary), Japanese Dad #1
Shukichi Haneda: British mum (Mary), Japanese Dad #2
Shuichi Akai: British mum (Mary), Japanese Dad #1
This Mary character's first husband supposedly died, she made 2 kids with him who are Masyumi and Shuichi. Her second partner also Japanese got killed too, which she made Haneda with. Her first husband is said to be supposedly dead because the fanbase suspects that he's still alive and in fact "Hyoue Kuroda", who is one of the three primary suspects of the current main storyline the "RUM arc".

Mary is shrunk to a primary school kid due to some drug. The gimmick of this entire series is the main protagonist being drugged and becoming a kid, hence the amount of utterly criminal and disturbing hentai that's generated. People who consume and put out this shit should be thrown into a metal asylum.

Burning rice from one to another, wow.

Fusae Campbell Kinoshita, fashion designer, hapa with blonde hair. Her dad in unknown but her stepdad is Japanese, looking at the surname, her dad is perhaps white, that left? It can't get anymore blatant can it?

Now here's some of the "cases"
720-721: Hapa kid, WMAF
503: Hapa criminal, oh of course with a white dad. And according to him, his dad only taught him how to fire a gun, lol 2A is bad for slants. This guy only got caught because he can't understand English... how pathetic is that?
874: Hapa guy, white dad got killed in a mine of some sort. His mum took revenge by killing the people that left him to die, so yeah she's the criminal.
There's some more that I can't recall. There's this exception, but the dad isn't white but rather a Hapa. Storyline involves the 3 stupid primary school kids getting involved in some autistic trespassing, ended up having to apologise because the Japanese female is actually pregnant not missing and killed.
096: Hapa guy, Brazilian mum Japanese dad. Criminal of the case is his uncle.

The coupling is pretty telling too. For example, Jodie Starling (white) was in love with Shuichi (Hapa, WM). Fusae Campbell likes prof Agasa. The one exception is Shukichi (Hapa WM) and Yumi (Japanese female).

There's a lot more autism. Like how there's only 2 niggers to ever appear, one of which is a traitor who tried to kill an American hero and got killed. In the same movie (No18), the guy who ordered the killing is likely Jewish (Waltz)... The second one is an international student who wanted to date some Japanese girl but got rejected, which for sure is a reference to the amount of niggers and other western trash coming to Asia only to fuck xenophilic women.

It's fair to conclude that the author really doesn't like Asian female other male pairings, and he's projecting this insecurity into his anime. Also, statistically, over 60% Asians in the west likely will not date and marry an Asian, to have so many outliers to a point that the 40% becomes the majority isn't simply a matter of chance. Whether his views reflect Japan and by extension Asia as a whole isn't really known. Despite most Asian men online hating this kind of coupling, most I think can really care less. It's always the ones without a partner who gets so triggered by such stupid things. I can't give two less fucks, but I do tend to notice such subconscious messages. That's enough autism for one day, time to do more useless shit... just not this.
That is a hell of an autistic rant just to say that a sexually insecure man and possible incel (the show writer) has a not-so-suppressed hatred for women of his race dating men of other races. Wow. I'll alert the newspapers. It's not like "They're stealing our women!" is a well established sentiment that you can find in racial supremacist groups in every race. Even jogger nationalists, at least the men, who generally prefer to avoid that in favor of sexual posturing that they're fucking all the white women, also tend to have quite an obsession with master/slave rape from the olden days, and if you counter by sending them images/information about WMBF couples they don't like it.

Basically, the fear and resentment of getting cucked outside of your race is very common among sexually frustrated men.

Has r/asiansissification been brought up in this thread yet, because I'm pretty sure they're all hapas
Someone crosspost from there to r/hapas and r/asianmasculinity for lulz. You'll get banned instantly, but imagine the salt mine you'll unleash.

/r/AsianMasculinity's street-shitter equivalent:

Triggered by IISuperWoman

"why arent desi girls suporting aganst racism???"

"Any tips for men who are looking for brides thru arranged marriage in the west?"
Someone inform the rice pickers that white people also hate Lilly Singh and we can form a white/yellow alliance against her. Maybe they can pull a racism ploy to get her cancelled. That would be fan-fucking-tastic. I'm fully convinced that nobody actually likes her and some of the super woke crowd just pretend they do to signal to each other that they're part of the club of correctest opinions.

I know around a half dozen hapas irl and they're as normal and reasonably balanced as anyone else. Then again, they aren't reddit users either. Reddit really brings out the worst in mankind, no matter what the topic is.
Indeed. The true untermensch will always be der Redditor.
1593342785097.png

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All perspectives considered, I've noticed that the stereotypical pattern as discussed by internet paranoids is that black men are screwing white women, and white men are screwing Asian women. So it's surprising that it hasn't occurred to them that they ought to chase black women and create this beautiful progressive triskelion of miscegenation?

Literally no one in the entire world wants black women. They are always at the bottom of every sexual interest survey regardless of class or nationality.

Flaming Insignias

Ferdie's Back, and I'm in Love!
kiwifarms.net
Literally no one in the entire world wants black women. They are always at the bottom of every sexual interest survey regardless of class or nationality.
I mean, have you Seen the average black woman? A lot of them are either man-faced or morbidly obese, and their personalities can be outright toxic, to the point that they get pissy over not being the preferred dating group.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
All perspectives considered, I've noticed that the stereotypical pattern as discussed by internet paranoids is that black men are screwing white women, and white men are screwing Asian women. So it's surprising that it hasn't occurred to them that they ought to chase black women and create this beautiful progressive triskelion of miscegenation?
There was some black supremacist channel on Bitchute (basically a racial inverse of the usual Bitchute content, there are a few of them on there) where the guy regularly uploaded videos ranting about various famous attractive black women (models, actresses, rappers' backup dancers, the kind of women who have to be sexually desirable for their job) who dated or married white men. I wish I'd bookmarked it now.

7emporal

your friendly neighborhood eldritch being
kiwifarms.net
I mean, have you Seen the average black woman? A lot of them are either man-faced or morbidly obese, and their personalities can be outright toxic, to the point that they get pissy over not being the preferred dating group.
I assume you mean american black women, it seems to me anyway that african women (and really african people in general) are nicer than their american cousins. probably why african blacks hate american blacks so much, probably their version of the europeans being creeped out by american whites who go on and on about their bosnian/anglo/germanic/prussian ancestry.
plus how could an african black woman be fat lol

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
I assume you mean american black women, it seems to me anyway that african women (and really african people in general) are nicer than their american cousins. probably why african blacks hate american blacks so much, probably their version of the europeans being creeped out by american whites who go on and on about their bosnian/anglo/germanic/prussian ancestry.
plus how could an african black woman be fat lol
Plenty of Africans in Africa are fat, especially the urban ones. Steatopygia is an evolved trait.

teat

♥ faggot ♥
kiwifarms.net
Wow this chick is really neurotic. Why should she care if her man has yellow fever as long as he's good to her?

Yellow fever's not even a huge thing anymore, the expectation for asian women to be perfect housewives in the west is largely gone, unless she's dating men in their 50's or incel weebs.

She's just bitching about men finding her attractive and blowing shit out of proportion. Literally every race gets "fetishized" and a lot of asians love hapa babies, not just her mom.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If only this was actually true. Nigeria would solve its population growth issues at once.

Yeah he said that on Opie and Anthony in like 2009. There's a lot of comics that can be canceled just from digging up old interviews on that show. Jim Jeffries: talked about fucking a roofied woman, Louis CK: roleplayed on the show about fucking the black intern as a slave master, (too late for him already tho), Bob Kelly: fucked a retarded girl at a group home for retards he worked at.

Who knows whats real and what's an exaggerated or just a repeated story they heard somewhere else for comedic effect, not that it matters though since people get cancelled for much less.

I really hope Jeffries gets cancelled. His smug gun grabber nonsense irked me a lot.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Plenty of Africans in Africa are fat, especially the urban ones. Steatopygia is an evolved trait.
It really depends on the part of Africa. I've seen quite a few fat South African women. Women from the Congo are often more stocky and masculine. Ethiopian and Somalian women on the other hand seem to mostly be quite skinny. You might say LOL not enough food, but this holds true for women of Ethiopian and Somalian decent living in western countries too.

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really depends on the part of Africa. I've seen quite a few fat South African women. Women from the Congo are often more stocky and masculine. Ethiopian and Somalian women on the other hand seem to mostly be quite skinny. You might say LOL not enough food, but this holds true for women of Ethiopian and Somalian decent living in western countries too.

Egypt and Libya are the fattest countries in Africa, followed by South Africa, so that sounds about right. Ethiopia is one of the world's thinnest countries, which is probably a mixture of culture and lack of food.

Interestingly, Japan is thinner than any country in Africa, suggesting culture is more important than wealth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Egypt and Libya are the fattest countries in Africa, followed by South Africa, so that sounds about right. Ethiopia is one of the world's thinnest countries, which is probably a mixture of culture and lack of food.

Interestingly, Japan is thinner than any country in Africa, suggesting culture is more important than wealth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate
As @Shaka Brah said earlier, genetics probably plays a role too. Not that I'm excusing morbid obesity with "muh genetics" but there are definitely body types that pack on pounds more and keep them on more.

His turn sort of surprised me initially. I didn't know who he was until listening to his appearances, but he didn't necessarily seem like the kind of person to be into the PC retardation. Apparently he got some kind of low rated tv program then went all Hollywood. Funny that it doesn't take real success to turn, the barest hint of success is plenty.
Avi Yemeni's secretly recorded audio with him, love or hate (((Avi))), was quite revealing. Jeffries basically straight up admitted that he's a complete prostitute who doesn't actually care about any of this shit except for how it gets him in with the "beautiful people of Hollywood" (his words). He cracked an offensive joke about eating Muslim children, as part of the interview he was using to edit into a segment virtue signalling about how Yemeni is a bad Jew for criticizing Muslims. He even said that his editors were going to take out all of the offensive things he said. I think he specifically mentioned beautiful women in Hollywood, which makes me wonder if he's also been using his time palling around with the woke Hollywood elite to get sex, and is frightened of getting #metoo'd and cancelled if he doesn't stay on message.

It's harder to go lower than Jeffries when it comes to being a bottom feeder and media whore.

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As @Shaka Brah said earlier, genetics probably plays a role too. Not that I'm excusing morbid obesity with "muh genetics" but there are definitely body types that pack on pounds more and keep them on more.

Avi Yemeni's secretly recorded audio with him, love or hate (((Avi))), was quite revealing. Jeffries basically straight up admitted that he's a complete prostitute who doesn't actually care about any of this shit except for how it gets him in with the "beautiful people of Hollywood" (his words). He cracked an offensive joke about eating Muslim children, as part of the interview he was using to edit into a segment virtue signalling about how Yemeni is a bad Jew for criticizing Muslims. He even said that his editors were going to take out all of the offensive things he said. I think he specifically mentioned beautiful women in Hollywood, which makes me wonder if he's also been using his time palling around with the woke Hollywood elite to get sex, and is frightened of getting #metoo'd and cancelled if he doesn't stay on message.

It's harder to go lower than Jeffries when it comes to being a bottom feeder and media whore.

I don't think genetics is anything close to the primary factor. Ancient Egyptians weren't fat but Egypt is now one of the fattest countries in Africa. Having very sedentary lifestyles, as a lot of Arabic countries do now, was the big hit.

Deathfromabove

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's odd that so many of these hapas claim to have extremely racist "white supremacist" dads when one of the key points of the white supremacist ideology you will hear endlessly harped on is that mixing races dirties the gene pool, lowers IQ and is betraying your race. I think that this is a result of the idea that if they were full white somehow all their social awkwardness, social isolation and weirdness would be gone. They see the Chad vs incel memes and think "hey, that could have been me if it wasn't for dad marrying an Asian!" They become closest self loathing racists and project that onto their fathers.