Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
I have yet to see a franchise that Funko has turned down. They might as well get in on Sonichu. Had Chris discovered Funko Pops a few years ago, before discovering that his fandase will give him money for doing nothing, he probably would have created a line himself that he'd be hocking on eBay.

Funkopop is the most blatant monetization of autism possible. The cookie-cutter business model where they just plug in whichever obsessive fan base. The appeal to that autistic collector, completionist instinct. The dead-eyed, vacant expression the figures all have. The way they're all the same and only distinguishable by stuff like clothes and hairstyle. It's like the whole company was made to appeal to Chris.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net

Funkopop is the most blatant monetization of autism possible. The cookie-cutter business model where they just plug in whichever obsessive fan base. The appeal to that autistic collector, completionist instinct. The dead-eyed, vacant expression the figures all have. The way they're all the same and only distinguishable by stuff like clothes and hairstyle. It's like the whole company was made to appeal to Chris.
In my experience, autistic figure collector types tend to dislike Pops because of exactly what you described. Rah rah rah I need muh realistic detailed sculpted figures etc

Alpha Centauri

kiwifarms.net
In my experience, autistic figure collector types tend to dislike Pops because of exactly what you described. Rah rah rah I need muh realistic detailed sculpted figures etc
Look what I just saw in one of Chris' videos!! I wasn't even looking for them!
Kind of like when you learn a word and suddenly start hearing it everywhere?

I can see five Funkos in just that shot alone. Fortunately they seem cheap since the only one I could find, the boxed Mr Rogers Funko, sells for a little over $10 on Amazon.