Containment Random Chris Updates -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Wrathcaster

kiwifarms.net

It boggles my mind that these are supposed to be the same character.
I've always enjoyed thinking of Chris' characters and locales as existing in the 40k warp. It makes so much more sense if you view Cwcville in the context of being a hellish, chaotic nightmare-realm ruled by fickle, insane gods bent only on satsfying their own base, selfish drives. Explains perfectly the totally inconsistent and skewed proportions of, well, everything. Nightstar is a dead ringer for a Slaaneshi daemon.

Shit, substitute "true love" for "heresy" and Mary Lee Walsh is basically the Sonichu version of the Inquisition.

Much more fun than the real explanation that Chris is a terrible lazy artist.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
So did she break her own neck?
You try turning your head that far back, it's not easy...

Also, what is she doing with her hand?
That's not a real hand gesture, it doesn't mean anything (I don't think)
and it's not a natural position, it's not comfortable to walk around with one arm raised, sticking two fingers and a thumb out...
I've seen Chris do it a number of times in his videos, he's probably the only person I've seen do that.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Notice how they mentioned actual celebrities in this article, and when it came to Chris' representation, all they used was a fat man's hand. Even when they don't mention Chris directly, they still imply he's male.

So did she break her own neck?
You try turning your head that far back, it's not easy...

Also, what is she doing with her hand?
That's not a real hand gesture, it doesn't mean anything (I don't think)
and it's not a natural position, it's not comfortable to walk around with one arm raised, sticking two fingers and a thumb out...
I've seen Chris do it a number of times in his videos, he's probably the only person I've seen do that.
That hand gesture is known as the unclit finger bang. Two in the pooper, one small one on the prostate, and a flacid finger to match Christine's flacid penis.