Reddit/Discord trannies leak Chris audio - Chris Chan Admits to having sex with his Mother in leaked phone call

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

Is this ...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeLord

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

EyesFullOfSperg

kiwifarms.net

Here is the video, Chris Chan admits to sleeping with Barb.
Do you guys think it’s real, or not?

It sounds way too specific to not be real.

I really hope it isn’t. That’s beyond low.

Stupidface

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't want to believe it. If fake I'm sure he was convinced in one way or another into saying it, however it's specific in a lot of uncomfortable ways? I'm not entirely sure if I could be shocked by it being real with consideration for other things Chris has said, but it's disgusting to hear either way as it is anytime he opens his mouth about sex.

Didn't realize until just now the Reddit post also has supposed texts from Chris on the matter but that shit is easily faked. Would make it worse though under the assumption they're somehow real.

Last edited:

EyesFullOfSperg

kiwifarms.net
I can 100% believe that is Chris saying that but I doubt he is saying it of his own volition. Probably someone tricking him or forcing him to say that shit. If not then I don't know how much more disgusting Chris could possibly get.

I’d like to imagine that not even Chris could be stupid enough to voluntarily say THAT kind of shit about his own mother.

I don’t see how he could be forced to say it currently, but obviously he’s done stupid shit through coercion before so I’m honestly hoping you’re right.

If he IS fucking his vegetable mother, let me get the ball rolling on the Farms’ humanitarian efforts to help:

#SaveBarbara

Lol4loko

kiwifarms.net
I’d like to imagine that not even Chris could be stupid enough to voluntarily say THAT kind of shit about his own mother.

I don’t see how he could be forced to say it currently, but obviously he’s done stupid shit through coercion before so I’m honestly hoping you’re right.

If he IS fucking his vegetable mother, let me get the ball rolling on the Farms’ humanitarian efforts to help:

#SaveBarbara
#SaveBarbara. This is elder abuse if it's real. If it is real he needs jail time.

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
Audio aside what does anyone else think of this? I feel this is faked but as I'm listening to the audio further and further it just seems too real. Chris is known to be influenced by trolls but holy fuck the specifics he's giving tells another story.

k1k8ss1sdae71.png

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not that well versed in Chris Chan lore.

But doesn't Chris have a weird voice or accent when he's forced to say shit?
With the idea guys thing chris was actually convinced of it so he had no accent.
Chris has had a weird voice or accent for 99.99% of the shit that’s come out of his mouth.

Stupidface

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Audio aside what does anyone else think of this? I feel this is faked but as I'm listening to the audio further and further it just seems too real. Chris is known to be influenced by trolls but holy fuck the specifics he's giving tells another story.

View attachment 2391256
I feel like it's not worth believing without it being in some form other than the lowest quality screenshot imaginable for no reason. Text(?) is beyond easy to fake even if details do align with audio. I do think if this all is fake and by the same person, it's a decent attempt at least.
Wondering the supposed time frame of this, hasn't he insisted on calling Barb "Barbie-chan" or some other nonsense more recently?

EyesFullOfSperg

kiwifarms.net
I feel like it's not worth believing without it being in some form other than the lowest quality screenshot imaginable for no reason. Text(?) is beyond easy to fake even if details do align with audio. I do think if this all is fake and by the same person, it's a decent attempt at least.
Wondering the supposed time frame of this, hasn't he insisted on calling Barb "Barbie-chan" or some other nonsense more recently?

He made a post about calling her “Barbie” on June 23rd, 4 days before he supposedly started sleeping with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.