reddit General -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
If the rest of reddit is too far-left, check out /r/DebateAltRight/. It's a clusterfuck of white supremacy and paranoia.
Reddit's kind of a microcosm of the mainstream/normie internet as a whole (excluding social media) in that there's obviously a whole variety of people on the left from straight up commies all the way to center-left, and a whole bunch of just centrists in general, and then you have the far right, but center-to-moderate right seems to be really underrepresented.

In a way it's understandable, they're far enough right that to most of the left they're Nazis, but are disgusted by the actual Nazis, so they have nowhere else to go, but still. There's center-left places that don't go full commie, you'd think there could be center-right spaces that don't immediately resort to sperging about da joos every third comment.

FuckedUp

Dinner Blaster
kiwifarms.net
Didn't find anything about it from a quick thread search, so...

r/dankmemes died sometime in like early 2018 due to Reddit ToS updates. Sure, the subreddit called "dankmemes" is one of the most popular on the site nowadays, but the foundations of it are completely different.

I remember in like Summer 2017 for instance, many EU refugee and terrorist attack memes (such as a Picardia one along the lines of "when you miss the opportunity to make memes of the latest European terrorist attack but that's OK because you can just wait until the one next month"), people making jokes about Chester Bennington's suicide the day after it happened, a template literally about school shootings, and other fun stuff. Nowadays all that shit's highly bannable offenses.

And back then there really was no actual format you had to follow, you could just upload whatever you thought was funny even if it didn't remotely follow any template. Nowadays any meme on the sub (as well as anywhere on the internet) has to be the latest 2-week template that's either impact 2.0 "when [x]" top text above the image, or labeling one or two designated objects in it.

I'm pretty sure these changes are one of the top reasons we've suddenly stopped seeing any sort of edgy meme on the mainstream internet.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I hate when I make a sarcastic shitposty joke and then I get downvoted to oblivion, and when I respond to someone and say it’s just a joke they just say some stupid smug bullshit and I fucking hate this stupid fucking planet we live on fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
It's especially fun when you get the notification and can tell, in a vacuum, that they feel so smug expecting backup and updoots and silvers, but then they realize that nobody is gonna see their comment 3 days after the original post got them upvotes.

It's the largest gathering of people thinking they have friends when in reality anyone would rob them blind.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate when I make a sarcastic shitposty joke and then I get downvoted to oblivion, and when I respond to someone and say it’s just a joke they just say some stupid smug bullshit and I fucking hate this stupid fucking planet we live on fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
That's why Redditors always have to end their joke posts with /s, because so many people on there are too dumb to realize when someone's being sarcastic.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Decided to see what they had to say about TN having to pay Jared Taylor's group $46K. Came across this, I see they still run from arguments. I'm surprised he didn't call him a Nazi chud.

Screenshot_20191206-061306.png
https://old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/e60n70/_/f9my4a9 (http://archive.vn/4KRXp)

edit:

More from him. I forgot how infuriating these people can be. The ignorance continues on in the link.
Screenshot_20191206-065254.png
https://old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/e6kcl1/investigation_uncovers_israelbased_group_behind/f9quxxq/ (http://archive.vn/dMy26)

Last edited:

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Reddit shitter tries to collect brownie points, and immediately gets told 'fuck off terf' by who I assume is a tranny*
*checked out of curiosity, of course it was!

• Informative
Reactions: NoReturn
Tags
reddit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino