RIP Thread -

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing it's why there was no plans for Black Panther 2 and he was dusted at the end of Infinity War. He's apparently had it for 4 years, and it wasn't ever brought up in the speculation for why he looked so emaciated for the last 6ish months.
I think there were plans. And he got dusted because it was clear Endgame was a Swan Song for all the OGs. That's why Spider-man, Black Panther, Falcon, the Winter Soldier, and the Guardians of the Galaxy all got snapped.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I think there were plans. And he got dusted because it was clear Endgame was a Swan Song for all the OGs. That's why Spider-man, Black Panther, Falcon, the Winter Soldier, and the Guardians of the Galaxy all got snapped.
Nah, I bet if he was healthy enough for the filming they would of kept him in like they did Captain Marvel.

Womanhorse

I wanna be a real woman!
kiwifarms.net

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually really sad about this for a ton of reasons, but the top two are, in no particular order:

A: He seemed like a really, truly kind and intelligent person.

2. The political shit after his death (despite it not being political in any way, shape, or form) is going to be irritating as fuck from both sides, but moreso from the left because I've seen the virtue signaling starting already.

#RestInPowerPEACEChadwickBoseman

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
That's really unfortunate about Chadwick Boseman. Dude was a solid actor and wasn't a woketard.

RE: Continuing Black Panther, Marvel really ought to leave it for a few years and have their recast be a successor instead of the dumb comics shit that happens. That stuff works in comics because those aren't real people, but just simply replacing him and moving on would be taking a big shit on Mr. Boseman.

Complications with Pneumonia means AIDS right?
Yup

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

RBG wins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually really sad about this for a ton of reasons, but the top two are, in no particular order:

A: He seemed like a really, truly kind and intelligent person.

2. The political shit after his death (despite it not being political in any way, shape, or form) is going to be irritating as fuck from both sides, but moreso from the left because I've seen the virtue signaling starting already.

#RestInPowerPEACEChadwickBoseman
They’ve already started:
DC15F5C5-DF31-4A99-8A9E-E5A0332018FA.jpeg

Tags
None