RIP Thread -

GHTD

I wanna see the boat movie!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he was one of the US largest dealership chain in the country. Was he semi retired or still in charge of things?
Not sure. All I know that Bob Rohrman and Tom Roush were the big, memorable car ads in Indy (because of the lion animation at the end):

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Trying to find this video via YouTube search:
Screenshot_2020-09-05 white people black people animation 10 minutes - YouTube.jpg
(it just keeps going with completely unrelated results)

Trying to find this video through just a general search:
searching.PNG

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I had an idea of Shuri taking over the black panther sona after he got killed protecting his people. But it’s too soon to think about it.

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I had an idea of Shuri taking over the black panther sona after he got killed protecting his people. But it’s too soon to think about it.
it's not the worst idea but you just know that twitter would be anal over Shuri not being a lesbian, or not being a "real" black woman because she doesn't know the streets or some other manufactured outrage.

Reactions: cuddle striker

tehpope

Ever had a crystal ball?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1592489

September 13th, 1996

This marks 24 years ago to this day that 2Pac died from gunshot wounds in the same car he was in while he was in Las Vegas. He was only 25 years old.

Post your favorite 2Pac song or meme.

Considering where the world is at now, we used to be so optimistic for the future. Where we'd live by MLK's dream of judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Shit sucks.

DJ Quik did an amazing job with the beat. The Darling Nikki / Mirror Message flip is great.

Also shoutouts to Pain, the track that samples God from Star Trek V for some reason.

Last edited:

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1592489

September 13th, 1996

This marks 24 years ago to this day that 2Pac died from gunshot wounds in the same car he was in while he was in Las Vegas. He was only 25 years old.

Post your favorite 2Pac song or meme.

Hit 'Em Up: to this very day still the hardest diss track ever dropped.

Thugz Mansion

Until The End of Time

Tags
None