RIP Thread -

Czargon the Red

kiwifarms.net
These are the same dipshits who think white people with dreadlocks are committing cultural appropriation. At the very least, it won’t be long before this idiot commits a minor transgression that will be deemed cancel-worthy due to the ever changing rules these dummies follow.
anyone want to talk about how Stan and Jack changed the character name to the Black Leopard for a few years because they didn't want to be directly associated with the movement?

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
These are the same dipshits who think white people with dreadlocks are committing cultural appropriation. At the very least, it won’t be long before this idiot commits a minor transgression that will be deemed cancel-worthy due to the ever changing rules these dummies follow.
"Whypipo can't draw Black Panther in memorial to Chadwck Boseman because racism". It never ends does it? :roll:

Keep fantasizing about Wakanda. ;)

GHTD

I wanna see the boat movie!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
He was big in Indiana too. Ran a bunch of dealerships in Lafayette and Indianapolis.
I think he was one of the US largest dealership chain in the country. Was he semi retired or still in charge of things?

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
it's funny as shit because wakanda has some weird lore or shit about Solomon's children intermarrying with the country or sth.
It's funny as shit because he's a Lee / Kirby character.

First black superhero, supposedly. DC was going to do it with Joshua, a guest in Teen Titans, but they chickened out.

Tags
None