RIP Thread -

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
"Kill yourself" translates perfectly, though. Listen to that part.
IMG_8048.PNG

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here we are on a website that seems to run counter to the modern ‘whitey bad, nigger good’ zeitgeist and we have scores of bedsheet-white mayo boys tonguing nigger anus. I just don’t get it.
So what if DMX died? It’s not like his ‘art’ is uncommon, hell, every third black person under 50 thinks they’re a rapper. Grunting rhythmically and making up stupid ‘street’ words is not an actual life skill.
"His name is Barack!?… Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, ‘Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit.’ That ain’t your fucking name. Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack."

DMX is far from perfect, but you've got to at least appreciate he didn't buy into the left's shit and questioned Obama's legitimacy. The dude also hosted online bible studies and was a devout Christian, which is better than most black rappers who reject God and engage in far more sinful acts than what DMX has done. He's no saint, but he's better than today's rap "artists" like Six-Nine and Lil' Peep who do far more grunting than DMX does.

Call me a moralfag for sticking up for the black man, but the dude died trying to make the world better, so it seems very unhuman to shit on his grave - white or black.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"His name is Barack!?… Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, ‘Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit.’ That ain’t your fucking name. Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack."

DMX is far from perfect, but you've got to at least appreciate he didn't buy into the left's shit and questioned Obama's legitimacy. The dude also hosted online bible studies and was a devout Christian, which is better than most black rappers who reject God and engage in far more sinful acts than what DMX has done. He's no saint, but he's better than today's rap "artists" like Six-Nine and Lil' Peep who do far more grunting than DMX does.

Call me a moralfag for sticking up for the black man, but the dude died trying to make the world better, so it seems very unhuman to shit on his grave - white or black.
I had heard he was a devoted Christian. I was not aware that he was critical of Obama. More respect to him especially when all the other black rappers were praising the shit out of Obama just for being black.

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rest in peace Cousin Itt. I legit thought John Astin would go before him.

It's honestly kinda spooky that the original actor who played Gomez Addams is one of only two survivors of that show, the other being Lisa Loring who played Wednesday.

The way things are, I wouldn't be surprised if Astin even manages to outlive her.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's honestly kinda spooky that the original actor who played Gomez Addams is one of only two survivors of that show, the other being Lisa Loring who played Wednesday.

The way things are, I wouldn't be surprised if Astin even manages to outlive her.
Yeah Astin also outlive the actor who played Gomez in the 90s Addams Family movies.