RIP Thread -

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We buried my grandmother today. She passed characteristically on her birthday from health complications from her collapse in February. I'll miss her dearly since she was my best email buddy, but my grandfather's not taking it well. It's likely he's going to follow after soon, though we hope for at least a few more years with him.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
51CFB84B-B80F-4283-BE7D-AE50072FA2D5.jpeg

The fact that I literally just posted on about how I was going to pick the Deluxe Edition of this manga next month and then see the tweet.

Keep in mind, I wasn’t even going to post on here until next week since I received my second vaccine shot.

0D15A3FC-4CE6-44F0-B935-A51DCE96C392.png

This sucks.

Sinner's Sandwich

Break these bucks
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrhg! Omg! 😭

Berserk is my favorite manga series, nearly every page is like a painting. RIP Miura. I never heard of Aortic dissection. It's really dangerous. According to Wikipedia 40% of people die immediately. What a tragic end.

I really hope he wrote down how Berserk ends so we can get at least a novel or something.

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrhg! Omg! 😭

Berserk is my favorite manga series, nearly every page is like a painting. RIP Miura. I never heard of Aortic dissection. It's really dangerous. According to Wikipedia 40% of people die immediately. What a tragic end.

I really hope he wrote down how Berserk ends so we can get at least a novel or something.
So I believe he had a few assistants, mind you they were only permitted to colour in the massive sections of black but one of them might know enough to create some form of ending. Last he said we were like... half way through and that was less than 3 hiatus ago. If we get anything we will get a rushed ending, speed run the current arc to an end, BS a way to wrap up any final major plot threads, and then that is it.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
97C6B289-B2FE-4969-8F85-DD1163FB05EC.jpeg

Happy birthday to the late Biggie Smalls, better known as The Notorious B.I.G

Today would have been his 49th birthday, if he weren’t gunned down and killed by assailants in a car while waiting for a traffic stop in Los Angeles. His death came after a year of 2Pac’s murder, when his former friend turned rival was shot and killed in Las Vegas, while during the infamous East Coast vs. West Coast rap feud that changed the future of what rap music would be back in the 1990’s.

It’s hard to say what’s the best Biggie song that is not just “Juicy” or “Big Poppa”, but I personally found this to be a gem over the years:

Makes one wonder how NY rap music would change if was still around.