1621974812187.png

I remmber him from the beethoven movies. Didn't realized he was that old
m i d n i g h t r u n

Last edited by a moderator:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We buried my grandmother today. She passed characteristically on her birthday from health complications from her collapse in February. I'll miss her dearly since she was my best email buddy, but my grandfather's not taking it well. It's likely he's going to follow after soon, though we hope for at least a few more years with him.
One week to the day, and now my grandfather's gone. Hospital records will say it was the Covid-pneumonia (literally got sick the week Grandma passed), but it's super obvious it was from a broken heart. Worst part is because hospitals don't allow visitors, he was alone unlike Grandma. It's just an awful situation.

The Vicar

Why yes, I will have some more tea.
kiwifarms.net
This is a little late, but last month saw the death of Tamara Press (10 May 1937 – 26 April 2021). She was the Soviet athlete who won gold and silver in the '60 and '64 Olympics, in the shot put and discus throw.

tamarapress.jpg

Due to their masculine physiques, both she and her sister were suspected by some of being secretly male, or at least intersex. Both of them retired from competitions in 1966, just as mandatory sex-verification of athletes was introduced.

Later in life, she worked as a track and field coach and wrote books. She also chaired the board of trustees of a sports museum in Moscow.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a little late, but last month saw the death of Tamara Press (10 May 1937 – 26 April 2021). She was the Soviet athlete who won gold and silver in the '60 and '64 Olympics, in the shot put and discus throw.

View attachment 2203342

Due to their masculine physiques, both she and her sister were suspected by some of being secretly male, or at least intersex. Both of them retired from competitions in 1966, just as mandatory sex-verification of athletes was introduced.

Later in life, she worked as a track and field coach and wrote books. She also chaired the board of trustees of a sports museum in Moscow.

Inspiration for Miss Trunchbull in Matilda too wasn't she?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are the BBC one of the "lol get the jab you anti-vaxxer lunatics it's totes safe goys" cheerleaders? I assume they are since they're MSM but I figured I'd ask.

Assuming they are, whoops. This one's gonna be a bit awkward for them.

They're opportunists. As long as it causes fear but doesn't interfere with their worldview they love it.