RIP Thread -

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People can call The Love Boat corny all they want, but it was a great happy-go-lucky TV show. Watching “Happy” Haines on there was worth it.

You have no idea how I used to hum this song growing up, even if it was before my time. Seems fitting that the song reminds you of a very simple time.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Another literally who rapper dead at 20.

Looks like he an heroed to avoid the manslaughter charges. I was expecting an overdose or shooting.

I haven't heard of a single one of these rappers that keep ending up dead. But I don't listen to rap. However, there's a never ending deluge of these people now. I just hope that like with hair metal and generic alternative bands this means the trend will die off soon.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lil Durk’s brother “D Thang” was shot and killed in a nightclub at just the age of 32

It also happens that his friend King Von, one of the rising stars of Chicago’s rap music scene, was also shot and killed last year in a nightclub, though it was in Atlanta.

He just came off the heels of releasing a collaboration project with Lil Baby, The Voice Of The Heroes:

The video currently has over 9+ million views, and the joint project is on the verge of selling over 165k-185k units next week.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he an heroed to avoid the manslaughter charges. I was expecting an overdose or shooting.

I haven't heard of a single one of these rappers that keep ending up dead. But I don't listen to rap. However, there's a never ending deluge of these people now. I just hope that like with hair metal and generic alternative bands this means the trend will die off soon.
And the sooner, the better. I still waiting for a "Rap and hip-hop demolition night".