Runescape - welcome back to 2007 motherfuckers

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
Ah man those were the days. Anyone remember the Easter ring that let you turn into an egg? I played the rebooted version a couple years back but dropped it pretty quick. Glad the original is still around though.

• Agree
Reactions: mrdk_04

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many hours of my childhood wasted cutting down virtual trees
Never forget the gold farmers that all looked the same, cutting down willows and oaks.

Ah man those were the days. Anyone remember the Easter ring that let you turn into an egg? I played the rebooted version a couple years back but dropped it pretty quick. Glad the original is still around though.
Classic is more preferable, granted it could be nostalgia talking but the old combat system was better then the new stuff they came out with (well, the new stuff I seen last I logged in). I do think I seen the Easter ring a few times but I remember more on Jagex trying to crack down on gold farmers and how they made restrictions on trading. I honestly could of gotten dragon equipment from a guy that wanted to just end his account after seeing the changes but the gold (or items needed for equal value) wouldn't allow it.

• Feels

Ol' Slag

We can't stop here, this is bat country!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I played this shit back in 02. I remember when this shit was 2d. Good times.

I remember a dick thing I did. They used to send you down a pit of some sort and you had to use some sort of chip to teleport out. If I remember correctly, I bought some chip off a new player before he went down and he got stuck in there.

Good times.

SuicideIsPainless

Worse than you think
kiwifarms.net
I've pretty much played the game on and off since 2005 even though I was pretty "nooby" at it because I was exceptional. Been playing a lot since oldschool was released in 2012 with some breaks. I would of probably given up on this game ages ago, but my shithead friends keep pulling me back.

fullblownautism.jpg

SuicideIsPainless

Worse than you think
kiwifarms.net
Nice gains m8

Are you going to give the new hardmode Jad a try?
Not anytime soon. I barely got my firecape on my own so there's no way I'm sacrificing my only one with out any good guides out yet. Honestly I'll probably end up paying a friend to do it for me just to be safe. I just want that damn cape lol

• Feels

Woodcutting bot

kiwifarms.net
Not anytime soon. I barely got my firecape on my own so there's no way I'm sacrificing my only one with out any good guides out yet. Honestly I'll probably end up paying a friend to do it for me just to be safe. I just want that damn cape lol
I've been watching a few streams, and I don't think I'll be able to do it for years. Max gear including twisted bow seems almost necessary to have enough DPS for the last stages.

Dane

chaosfag
kiwifarms.net
anybody been watching the inferno streams? Shit is NUTS, highlights include
-super jad at the last normal wave
-triple super jads immediately after
-final boss requires you to stay behind a moving wall to avoid being one shotted while protecting the wall from adds
-halfway through the final boss a jad spawns

none of the top players have managed to beat it so far.

Dane

chaosfag
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten to level 20 mining on oldscape.

It's certainly harder to get money than in newscape...
a lot of people find it boring but if you train hunter to 31 you can hunt the larupia tigers in the jungle, convert their pelts into the head/legs parts of the fursuits, they sell instantly and for 2.5-3k each, that's how I made all my $$$ before I could start catching chins

Dane

chaosfag
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like a members thing tho.
if you're F2P and need quick $$$ gather cowhides at lumbridge, they usually sell pretty quick on the grand exchange, if you've got a bit of cash to throw down you can tan em yourself at al kharid and sell them for even more

• Agree

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
I have been collecting them (because they're always worth something), but apparently the character's too new to sell them.

Same with most of the stuff I've been collecting.

• Feels