Runescape - welcome back to 2007 motherfuckers

Puukalikka

kiwifarms.net
So I started Runescape again and trained my mining up to 33, archer to 27 and now I have been pretty much afking at GE flipping items for money. I have gone from 70k to 120k, it's not fast as f2p, but it's fun to find items that can be bought with low price, but people pays a lot more of them. I made some profit with buying jugs of water 17g ea and sold them 20g ea.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't played in around a year. I think I'm level 78 or something like that.

Woodcutting bot

kiwifarms.net
It's been ages since I've played in F2p, but if you need some quick money you can buy fire rune packs from rune stores for around 420gp each. Each pack gives 500gp worth of runes that you can sell on the grand exchange.

Just buy all fire rune packs under 500gp each, unpack them and then world hop and do it all again.

Are there still bots everywhere?
Heaps in F2p worlds. Not that many in members.

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
So you're all on Oldscape, right? I've been alternating between the two.

I finally found some people who typed something, I was fairly surprised. I still miss the game being filled with beggars though.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got back into it like a year and a half ago, was feeling nostalgic and found out about Old School. It sucked thatt all my levels were gone but I still really wanted to play.

At least this time I perserveered and got 70 in both Mining and Smithing so far. What a milestone.

Reactions: mrdk_04

Puppet Pal Clem

kiwifarms.net
Level 40something with a 15-year cape

Wanted to get back into it and confuse people with how long i've been play and how low level i was but it's just fucking boring.

• Feels

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After one year, I still havent done much in Kourend. Just shit relating to needs of following Clue Scrolls.

And someday, I will get a 3rd Age piece from those Clues.

And someday, I will show those players with no souls (aka, the player killers of the Wild) what for.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an old school account but it's been dormant for over a year. I think I'm level 85 or some shit.

• Autistic
Reactions: Spiked Muffin

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I played in 2015-2016 again but I think the over-exposure of Kourend ruined so much for me.

It was always really grindy and something you revisit for nostalgia, but it wears off eventually.

At least this time, I know I got my Slayer level to Abby Demons. Thats an acheivement my 00s account never got.

• Feels

TrippinKahlua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite newer features in RSC was how they made pet versions of the bosses such as KBD and Chaos Elemental.

It was so cool to see those miniature monsters following players around. Every time I saw one, I called it out, because the shit was so cool.

• Informative
Reactions: mrdk_04 and millais