Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Hold the fuck up!

Watched to the end for the first time in weeks, and Tim says at the timestamp: "Of course, I'm in a relationship and things are great."

Kiwis, have we failed to record a Mrs Beanie?
He's in love with his chickens. They stole his heart.
I do love how it's breaking news to Tim that women treat men like shit on dating apps.
Tim isn't my cow, but, the little I saw in the rekieta clip where he is telling the dad to basically quit everything and start a farm because "muh vaccine" really seems to show tim as an autist. I would 100% believe this is news to him because he doesn't understand basic social interactions or participate in them.

Just a thought.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anytime tim gets flustered by criticisms he always ends up bringing it up lol
For awhile he'd bring up "people constantly tell me that i like to attack people who won't stand up at their work because they have kids to care for" on his irl stream while just excusing his hypocrisy of bending the knee to youtube at every turn. Recently i think on the dating app video or the other segment he brought up people "attacking" him about his constant whining that people don't do anything but when they do he whines. :story:

SaltyFanta

kiwifarms.net
He's in love with his chickens. They stole his heart.

Tim isn't my cow, but, the little I saw in the rekieta clip where he is telling the dad to basically quit everything and start a farm because "muh vaccine" really seems to show tim as an autist. I would 100% believe this is news to him because he doesn't understand basic social interactions or participate in them.

Just a thought.
I sorta like Tim but since George Floyd died he's just become insufferable sometimes.

I think he genuinely has a bit of autism or something similar that makes him struggle to see things from other peoples positions, and only see things as overly black and white.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Those guys aren't obnoxious narcissists though.
IDK about Stix just because I don't follow him but that fits Quarterton to a T.

For a long time one of the top google autocompletes when you typed in "The Quartering" was "The Quartering wife" because so many people didn't believe he actually had a wife upon hearing that information for the first time they had to Google it to make sure it wasn't a joke. He even tweeted a screenshot of it at one point.

Anyways if Elon Musk can't chain down Grimes poor Timmy has 0% chance of holding anything down. I'd bet this mystery girl is gone before we ever get a face reveal and he just never mentions it again then goes back to blaming his lack of pussy on "society."

Reminder

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwis, have we failed to record a Mrs Beanie?
1632727609950.png

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what anyone else thought but when she first showed up I thought she was fangirl groupie in the bed and that was her whole reason for coming there.
I wonder if she expected to be dicked down but now she's just the button monkey.
Tim is probably too beta to make a move on her, citing sexual harassment laws for why he can't. Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense when she lives in his house, but Tim doesn't make sense to begin with.
He'd rather blame the ess jay dubyas for his soy levels.