Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

SinbadFromHouseguest

kiwifarms.net
Timmy Ol'Poole is fear-mongering again. (and he even lampshades this at the beginning of the video until he said "no, it's true, because a professor from Princeton says so")

Also, there seems to be no difference between his main channel vids and his second channel vids apparently nowadays. I guess he's following in the steps of his old friend Smuckles of Akkad.
Wow, not clickbaity at all Mr. Pool.

He's been going on about CIVIL WAR for awhile but it seems unlikely. He doesn't factor in most Americans are too out of shape to do anything.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
It has nothing to do with population size, what sort of idiotic metric is that? Also GDP doesn't matter, the Soviet Union had a good enough GDP and they still experienced a revolution and total breakdown of their system. What matters is where the money is allocated. This is why you're more likely to see civil wars in places where people feel plutocrats or ruling classes are hoarding all the wealth.
So you don't think that it's easier to start a revolution in Haiti than in America and you think the average American is as bad off as your average Soviet citizen in Uzbekistan? Good God. I'm not even going to try to bother reading any farther. You are too stupid to have this conservation with.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
So you don't think that it's easier to start a revolution in Haiti than in America and you think the average American is as bad off as your average Soviet citizen in Uzbekistan? Good God. I'm not even going to try to bother reading any farther. You are too stupid to have this conservation with.
The United States is not set up like these countries, despite its size it is way easier for it to fracture. California is like 5 minutes away from secession and makes its own rules, as does Texas and everywhere else. It is idiotic to even view the United States as a single unified nation, and that is precisely the issue. As I explained at length, this is not going to be North Vs. South, this is not going to be 2 political parties running across a field at each other, it's not going to be a larger class of citizens rising up against a racial minority ruling class. It's a multi-polar was with separate revolutions. If you deny the existence of multi-polar conflicts this would explain why you are so determined to say shit like "this isn't like Haiti." I've explained that it will be different. I've explained why all the markers are there. The centrist argument of "people are just too lazy" is just some gay shit Toe Rogan would say.

Size is not an issue. The soviet revolution happened in a massive country, the Soviet Union fell with 290 million people in its population and that was the result of an internal revolution. At the time of the Soviet revolution it was somewhere around 140 million, and again that was the result of a minority of rebels and revolutionaries. They completely broke down and re-engineered the nation that is geographically also bigger than America. Same with China.
Oh there was a lot of poor people though, think of the peasantry!" yeah that's what I am saying, all you need is a relatively small collection of angry poor people to start hijacking institutions. This is literally what is happening in America, right now. This is what is being talked about. And you're just here saying because it doesn't look identical to Haiti that the country can't fracture, be aligned against itself, and do exactly what they are doing now (calling for revolution, riots, shootings, assassinations, militias, extremist recruitment openly being done, etc.)

I just love this argument, "don't you think it's EASIER for it to be in smaller countries?" Yeah, that's not an argument in favor of impossibility for it happening in some form here.

• Dumb
Reactions: thermocline

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
A thread about a faux-intellectual lolcow would be incomplete without users arguing over the other to figure out who’s smarter than the lolcow the most
Never change
I wouldn't say Tim Pool is a pseudo-intellectual.

He's just some guy saying "I'm the alternative media and the ultimate redpilled leftie". He's not Sargon.

Casey0714

kiwifarms.net
I kinda feel sorry for Tim. He kinda comes off as one of the old libertarians who got abandoned as the left went crazy with the inclusivity mess. While he self-identifies as a moderate leftist, he seems afraid of letting himself be labled on the right despite the libertarians starting to become seen as a center/right position nowadays. He's definitely taking the conflict for all its worth though with as many videos he keeps spamming. He'd probably be taken a bit more seriously if he didn't dilute everything into a flood of vids with only minor developments from one to the next.

Edit
Autocorrect changed some phrases.

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
So that van he is building is now a race-war van?
How would you like to ride around with Tim Pool in his supped up race-war van when shit hits the fan?
I personally dislike this fear-mongering shit Tim’s been using. He keeps saying Civil War and insurrection but then tries to use examples of crazed individuals to prove his points. Yet, everybody (who is sane) agrees that the shooters are crazed people who in no way would spark the United States into a Civil War.

I get tired of people using victims of shooters as a cudgel to voice their own beliefs

Though I guess at least Tim has a gas guzzling van to ‘save the West’. Mainly because he was too poor to get a bunker like people who want to actually prep for disasters.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
I personally dislike this fear-mongering shit Tim’s been using. He keeps saying Civil War and insurrection but then tries to use examples of crazed individuals to prove his points. Yet, everybody (who is sane) agrees that the shooters are crazed people who in no way would spark the United States into a Civil War.

I get tired of people using victims of shooters as a cudgel to voice their own beliefs

Though I guess at least Tim has a gas guzzling van to ‘save the West’. Mainly because he was too poor to get a bunker like people who want to actually prep for disasters.
It's weird how he blames the media for being sensationalist, which is true, while he waxes about the "upcoming civil war" or "cold civil war." It isn't like there haven't been periods of political violence even recently in the country which later died down including some pretty intense conflicts like the Weather Underground, Cocaine Cowboys, Bundy Ranch & similar, Chavez vs border jumpers, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam, all the Vietnam War craziness, and I'm sure a hundred other things I'm missing. Mass shootings aren't even really going up, and even when you exclude family shootings and gang shootings, an astonishingly small number actually have anything to do with politics.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
It's weird how he blames the media for being sensationalist, which is true, while he waxes about the "upcoming civil war" or "cold civil war." It isn't like there haven't been periods of political violence even recently in the country which later died down including some pretty intense conflicts like the Weather Underground, Cocaine Cowboys, Bundy Ranch & similar, Chavez vs border jumpers, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam, all the Vietnam War craziness, and I'm sure a hundred other things I'm missing. Mass shootings aren't even really going up, and even when you exclude family shootings and gang shootings, an astonishingly small number actually have anything to do with politics.
As far as mass shooters, I think it's more to do with how they're being politicized (beyond the age-old "DO SOMETHING about the GUNS!"), as opposed to just the frequency. "NRA are terrorists!" has been around for a while, but "half the country literally endorses and encourages white supremacist mass murder!" is a newer phenomenon.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Americans will never go into civil war. They are placated with their living standards and the ones that are not are too sick to do an insurrection or figured out that they can't change the price of their medicine alone and need the placated public to side with them and that means not disrupting their lifestyle with a civil war.

Who's left to shout out for a civil war? The armchair anarchists that are supported by their working family members and friends? Those in the DSA? Those assholes will cower from the power of claps.

The vibe I'm getting from Tim Pool now is this desire for civil war to relive his glory days of reporting on warzones. Fly to Hong Kong and report, man.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim the tool uses his master journalist skills. And can't figure out there is other chans. The right answer was ENDCHAN. Not 8CHAN. Does it make a difference what chan was used?

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Americans will never go into civil war. They are placated with their living standards and the ones that are not are too sick to do an insurrection or figured out that they can't change the price of their medicine alone and need the placated public to side with them and that means not disrupting their lifestyle with a civil war.

Who's left to shout out for a civil war? The armchair anarchists that are supported by their working family members and friends? Those in the DSA? Those assholes will cower from the power of claps.

The vibe I'm getting from Tim Pool now is this desire for civil war to relive his glory days of reporting on warzones. Fly to Hong Kong and report, man.
Yeah who ever heard of middle class or rich kids trying to start riots and change the government and shoot people right? Cool you mention Hong Kong by the way, one of the most well-off city states on the planet doing a massive revolution. I guess they weren't rich enough...?

tsundereaddict

Darkness beyond twilight
kiwifarms.net
As a Korean

Civil war

My skater friends

THEY LABEL ME AS REPUBLICAN

Detriot

Where do we go from here?

It's always the same shit over and over and over lol
You know what? I heard that there was this guy who put the text of all seven Harry Potter books into some sort of AI program and told it to use the books to create it's own Harry Potter chapter. (https://botnik.org/content/harry-potter.html). I wonder if this software is publicly avalible and what would happen if we put transcripts of Tim's videos into it.

Also you forgot "This is scary", "My hacker friends", and "follow me on Minds".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino