Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
And Tim has to temper every fucking minor assertion or silly analogy he makes with "I might be wrong." Grow a pair, chrome dome.
I dont mind that so much as when he tries to add some offhand factual tidbit relating to the article he's talking about and gives that same disclaimer. Fucker, pause the camera and look it up so you can know whether or not youre talking out your ass.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I dont mind that so much as when he tries to add some offhand factual tidbit relating to the article he's talking about and gives that same disclaimer. Fucker, pause the camera and look it up so you can know whether or not youre talking out your ass.
I hate that, too. There's no reason to not know. He should stop churning out so many videos if "research" (two-second googling) is too difficult.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
First 20 seconds in, "Its dancing on the line of whether I'd call it sexual assault".
Somehow, he's managed to be a fence sitter over this. The eternal centrist strikes again.
I guess I can kind of get it... You could say sticking fingers in dudes moustache was an assault, and the intent was sexual, but the actual assault wasnt sexual. If Limon had a vial of Eu du Ballsack and sprayed it on his fingers instead, would it still be "sexual assault?"

I dunno. I DO know Limon is a lying, stupid, preachy, racist, faggot propagandist, and I would not sniff his fingers.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
I guess I can kind of get it... You could say sticking fingers in dudes moustache was an assault, and the intent was sexual, but the actual assault wasnt sexual. If Limon had a vial of Eu du Ballsack and sprayed it on his fingers instead, would it still be "sexual assault?"

I dunno. I DO know Limon is a lying, stupid, preachy, racist, faggot propagandist, and I would not sniff his fingers.
You could argue that Harassment technically fits better but it feels like splitting hairs at that point. Whats described is fairly aggressive in nature and clearly sexual so I think Assault fits well enough.

Mike Faragay

Don't look at me, I don't know a thing.
kiwifarms.net
First 20 seconds in, "Its dancing on the line of whether I'd call it sexual assault".
Somehow, he's managed to be a fence sitter over this. The eternal centrist strikes again.
Monetizing one's "humiliation" by way of litigation... classic.
(1) Fuck Don Lemon and the other 24/7 cycle pundits.. just to get that out of the way. Srsly they're like Epstein lifestyle wannabes who read teleprompters and grovel at the feet of richer and more famous people for a living.
(2) Splitting hairs on whether or not this is [sexual] assault or [sexual] harassment is pointless.. as a plaintiff ya gotta start out with the harshest crime you can make a case for because, generally, initial rulings are drastically reduced on appeal in cases such as these- as well as class actions. The situation described is more infuriating than humiliating, any rational person would be able to discern that Lemon was an intrusive vulgar sack of shit.. obv the "victim" is gearing up for an attempt at a large settlement.
(3) A settlement AND publicly shitting on Don Lemon would probably be worth the groveling, but dude shoulda gifted Lemon with his best right hook. You'll find more propriety in a smoke- inside dive bar at 5 am amongst the lingering dope heads trading Newports and pills for blowjobs.
(4) Tim Pool's opinions are so vapid that I don't even have an actual comment about his commenting.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
Looks like we have some Twitter fighting.

From the Shoe thread:
Wow, she supports Queer Kids Stuff now? Seems like the exact type of thing that she would’ve screeched about a few years ago when she was against SJWs. Interesting just how low she will stoop for her pet cause and to gain the approval of exceptional leftists.
View attachment 891353

Edit: oh my god this HAS to be a joke please say sike
View attachment 891366
:story::story:

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
As a bald man, the fact that Tim doesn't take pride in his baldness sickens me.

Also I guess he is ok now and then but god damn nigga, you white as fuck. This "I'm mixed race!" Shit is ridiculous. Nigga more white then Casper the Ghost floating in Alaska covered in mayonaise.
Eh, you know, he's pretty average for a hapa. Hapas always end up looking more white because there's very little real difference between white and asian.

Him supporting that fucking chink plant Yang annoys me much more than his milquetoast ness or hapaness does though... for real. Yang? Fuck off.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Eh, you know, he's pretty average for a hapa. Hapas always end up looking more white because there's very little real difference between white and asian.

Him supporting that fucking chink plant Yang annoys me much more than his milquetoast ness or hapaness does though... for real. Yang? Fuck off.
I mean, who else is he supposed to support?

At least Yang *has* any policy.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net

I like Yang. I think he is the best candidate to go against Trump. At least, he has different ideas aside from orange man bad and muh racism. Although, I think his universal income idea would never ever get republican support, so that promise will never get fulfilled.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I like Yang. I think he is the best candidate to go against Trump. At least, he has different ideas aside from orange man bad and muh racism. Although, I think his universal income idea would never ever get republican support, so that promise will never get fulfilled.
I wish there :story: was such a rating.

No. He's just as bad. His ideas about why he wants basic income are autistic at best, racist and typically Chinese at worst.
He had a spazz out just the other day about Trump. He doesn't like white people and he's amazingly insincere. I feel really sad for the naive morons he suckers in, who have no idea how infiltrating the wealthy Chinese really are.

If he genuinely got in, America would be fucked.

Tim... Tim is an idiot. He has moxy, but his ability to reason is poor. In fact, I'd say non existent, just like Yang's ability to tell the truth. Anyone Tim would back, I think you can say off the bat they'd without a shadow of a doubt be the least capable. His reasoning is all emotion based, illogical and goes against all logistics.

Guy has no critical ability whatsoever.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I wish there :story: was such a rating.

No. He's just as bad. His ideas about why he wants basic income are autistic at best, racist and typically Chinese at worst.
He had a spazz out just the other day about Trump. He doesn't like white people and he's amazingly insincere. I feel really sad for the naive morons he suckers in, who have no idea how infiltrating the wealthy Chinese really are.

If he genuinely got in, America would be fucked.

Tim... Tim is an idiot. He has moxy, but his ability to reason is poor. In fact, I'd say non existent, just like Yang's ability to tell the truth. Anyone Tim would back, I think you can say off the bat they'd without a shadow of a doubt be the least capable. His reasoning is all emotion based, illogical and goes against all logistics.

Guy has no critical ability whatsoever.
Well I don’t think that we will have to worry about Yang. The guy has 0 chance of winning the primary anyway.

SpeedIsMyNeed

No. 1 gremlin of the seven seas
kiwifarms.net
His views are really mundane and boring, he doesnt have any radical opinions. The dumb shit he does is just boring.
Definetly not a cow.

has the opportunity to boost his public image by appearing on a widely viewed TV show but shoots himself in the foot by wearing that dumb beanie

He looks like an egg without it.

• Disagree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

tsundereaddict

Darkness beyond twilight
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I found exactly what program was used to write that Harry Potter chapter while doing something unrelated. I believe it's something called a Markov text chain generator. I also found one here: https://projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/ Now if I could get my hands on a transcript of a few of Tim's videos then I believe we be actually make a computer generated Tim Pool video script.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

"They should let her in" - They let her in, you fuck.
"It-It-It's complicated" - No... It's not.
"Thomas Jefferson having a Koran is amazing, how open minded" - Holy Shit, I'm not even a burger I know that's because he wanted to know his enemy, not because he was some progressive exceptional individual.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino