Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Dreamer

Cube Snek
kiwifarms.net

Timcast IRL - Youtube DELETED Our Alex Jones Episode​

Hes going to talk about how he "can't say certain words" and "can't talk about certain subjects" or with "certain people" more frequently from now on.
Imo he is dramatizing it for views and pitypoints but at this point he must be getting really worried about the future of his business. Because we all know that if YT actually shuts him down his company is dead, nobody is going follow him to any other platform, it simply doesn't happen.
Its gonna be a tough ballancing act: on one side he has to please his fanbase and "fuck the rules", on the other he has to be the goodest little boy for YT.

Last edited:

TFJohn

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to give another opinion on Tim Pool here. In my opinion, he's just like the mainstream media. I mean fuck he started his career within the same media he now berates. It's just that instead of following the MSM narrative, Tim goes with his own narrative with the same hyper sensationalization that the legacy media does, he's no different than anyone at NBC, Fox, CNN, and other legacy media firms he claims to oppose. Every other political and news commentator hyper sensationalize and blow everything out of proportion, it's pretty much their fucking business model at this point. Otherwise they wouldn't get the attentions of the plebs of society who have the attention span that's less than that of a fucking gold fish.

To people who think that Tim's different than anyone at the MSM, you're wrong. To think anyone within the news media is different you're also wrong. They all use the same tactics to rope-a-dope people into believing their yellow journalism and hyperbole just so they can sweep in their newsbux and super berries.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
Tim threw Alex Jones under the bus. Just gross that he didn't even do a lip service "I disagree with youtube, my guest was well within acceptable behavior."
That sucks, I think it was obvious that Tim wasn't really enjoying the conversation but I'm sure he knew he'd make a lot of super shekels and the fans would like it. I agree he should have at least said something "I'm glad Alex was able to visit, unfortunately it's hard to keep him under control for youtube."

Or maybe Tim is secretly in on it with the 14th dimensional vampires who want to steal our precious carbon, and having Alex on was just to distract us.
:thinking:

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net

Timcast IRL - Youtube DELETED Our Alex Jones Episode​

Hes going to talk about how he "can't say certain words" and "can't talk about certain subjects" or with "certain people" more frequently from now on.
Imo he is dramatizing it for views and pitypoints but at this point he must be getting really worried about the future of his business. Because we all know that if YT actually shuts him down his company is dead, nobody is going follow him to any other platform, it simply doesn't happen.
Its gonna be a tough ballancing act: on one side he has to please his fanbase and "fuck the rules", on the other he has to be the goodest little boy for YT.
Youtube is not shutting Tim down.

Tim has mentioned that youtube and google have told him he is used to move people more to the left as well as keep an eye on various groups.

The people that get yeeted off rarely have time to constantly say it will happen.