Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

SmokingPig

What is that on the floor?
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Beanies BANNED AJ podcast currently, so far I am having the completely opposite reaction to this episode. I know Alex tends to get off of track, but when he is on a good track; Beanie throws in the fact-checker bullshit, like Rogan was doing a couple of weeks ago. Or else Beanie completely red herrings the entire flow of the conversation. Alex has an tendency to state things in a very robust fashion, hence why he has been able to grow his brand to the point of not being reliant on these mainstream platforms . Tim on the other hand is the total opposite, if he get's booted, most of his following 100% without a doubt will drop him on a dime. Beanie man beyond the filter of being able to read and interpret a news article, is not capable of holding a conversation beyond the typical level.

Guess I can use the machine elves analogy, Alex seems to be able to interface with that higher plain of reality, while Beanie man can barely get a read on it. Michael Malice as a counter to Alex though, I really have enjoyed so far. I mentioned this before, Tim's tendency to wanting to be the center of attention completely halts the momentum of the show. There a few segments I had to pause so far in because I want to just take Tim's beanie and play keep away with it. If Alex had enough liquor in him, I think he would of done it. I don't think it's unlikely on the next Beanie Man crossover, that is isn't possible. Stranger things have happened this year after all, in the Chinese year of the clown.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Alex Jones show really shows the limits to timmies podcasting skills. He's just not a good interviewer or moderator. He's really good at churning out content of him just talking into a microphone stream of consciousness style, and also in having on guests that amount to back up dancers to his performance. But the moment he has on a guest that wants to talk over him he loses the plot entirely. He also seems to have a major aversion to having on people he knows are smarter then him.

Douglas Murray did the rounds on the American podcasts earlier last month. Even dropping in with Bret Weinstein. Never got around to Tim though, and I wonder if that is because Tim never asked because he was intimidated or he did ask and Murray chose not to give him the time of day.

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
The Alex Jones show really shows the limits to timmies podcasting skills. He's just not a good interviewer or moderator. He's really good at churning out content of him just talking into a microphone stream of consciousness style, and also in having on guests that amount to back up dancers to his performance. But the moment he has on a guest that wants to talk over him he loses the plot entirely. He also seems to have a major aversion to having on people he knows are smarter then him.

Douglas Murray did the rounds on the American podcasts earlier last month. Even dropping in with Bret Weinstein. Never got around to Tim though, and I wonder if that is because Tim never asked because he was intimidated or he did ask and Murray chose not to give him the time of day.
Narcissists like to have total control on relationships. It's why they're emotional vampires. Obviously, no one can control Alex Jones and if Alex is right, he just gets bulldozed. I suspect Murray looked at Tim's content (not necessarily for interview reasons, just because other Right-wing people recommended him) in the same way Gore Vidal passed on Brian Griffin's radio show.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
Tim is just a controlled opposition at this point. Everything he does, the msm does as well. He is not much different from them except being on the opposite side of things.

Bibendum

Rubber baron
kiwifarms.net
Where did Beanie ultimately move? He's gained a ton of subscribers this year, and I wonder how much he's been making now that he's expanded Timcast IRL. Alex Jones mentions how large Tim's new house is at the beginning of the podcast; I know Tim was eager to flee NJ due to his obsessive doomerism, and his van project seems to have been totally sidelined, so I'm curious where he's now ended up.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

Tim seething and telling people to grow a spine is pretty rich, considering how he stopped reporting from the street because someone stole his beanie one time and he got scared. Or that he ran from the city he lived in because he was worried people might show up at his door.
Tim is a typical Democrat, telling others to do the things they are too weak to do themselves.

Drag-on Knight 91873

kiwifarms.net
He has to deal with Tim and can see obvious bullshit Tim will not admit.

I don’t blame him for going mad.
I think it's a consequence of living with the boss. Normally, even if Adam/Ian was mad at the boss, they could get soused and go home to decompress. Instead, they live with him so all that stress just builds up. I actually feel pretty bad for Tim's employees (I'm assuming they're W-2, but Tim seems like the lazy type and make them use 1099 so he doesn't have to pay his half of FICA taxes).

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Tim is a typical Democrat, telling others to do the things they are too weak to do themselves.
I don't think that's it. Tim is theoretically playing the Bernie Bro Democrat who's been abandoned by the party. And that's a legitimate grievance to have, and something that a lot of other journalist/youtubers like Kyle Kulinski and Glenn Greenwald have expressed while being in the same sort of circles that Tim is a part of (guests on Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, harshly criticizing Biden/Obama/Hillary, etc..). But when those guys criticize the Democratic Party, they do so from a legitimately progressive/left-wing position, they never pull punches when it comes to criticizing Trump and they would never in a million years vote for him. What Tim is doing, and idk if he's genuine or if he's playing off his right wing audience, is endorsing every right-wing opinion he can and his only credentials for being a Democrat is that he dresses like a 2005 skateboarder.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's it. Tim is theoretically playing the Bernie Bro Democrat who's been abandoned by the party. And that's a legitimate grievance to have, and something that a lot of other journalist/youtubers like Kyle Kulinski and Glenn Greenwald have expressed while being in the same sort of circles that Tim is a part of (guests on Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, harshly criticizing Biden/Obama/Hillary, etc..). But when those guys criticize the Democratic Party, they do so from a legitimately progressive/left-wing position, they never pull punches when it comes to criticizing Trump and they would never in a million years vote for him. What Tim is doing, and idk if he's genuine or if he's playing off his right wing audience, is endorsing every right-wing opinion he can and his only credentials for being a Democrat is that he dresses like a 2005 skateboarder.

Legit think he has become Conservative but decades of omnipresent ‘the right is evil' will not allow him to admit it.