Weigh in let's do this again 06/03/20 - Pre recorded shit

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
So if this is prerecorded, she started her period before the incident and already had gallons coming out of her and didn't put a pad on?
I think so? It seems like she started her bi annual heavy period, but then the clots started happening and she panicked, leading to the er incident. In the pics of the er vid, she has one of the blood leaking through the leggings onto her thighs, saying it was an abnormal amount, which leads me to believe she usually free bleeds and/or sits on towels

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine seeing Amber sleep in a sitting position on Pillow Mountain for 11 damn straight hours?

You'd seriously think she was fucking dead
People with severe sleep apnea are not quiet sleepers. They tend to snore loudly, and during the times when they stop breathing they gasp and gulp for air... when they start breathing again it's usually sudden - a loud gasp/snorting. It's loud enough to startle you.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm eating like crap but..." - no buts involved, no excuses.

Admits to skipping a few days of her meds - did she hit EVERY branch falling out of Stupid Tree?

"Let's be honest" - not an issue for most of us; routine deception is your problem. And why don't you try being honest with yourself?

"I ate what fit my journey" - I might buy that if your planned journey was to Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

"I have a lot of triggers..." - no, you have endless excuses.

"I'm going to have to eat because Imma gonna pass out & I'm anemic, you know." You're carrying close to 400 extra pounds - you won't faint. What you eat ain't doing a thing for your anemia.

"We're going to do this!" WE don't need to lose a horrendous amount of weight - YOU do.

Love that her dress is responsible for the staining - doesn't she know she should wash new clothing before wearing it? Throat hurting from allergies? What allergies, must be new because that's a new line.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm eating like crap but..." - no buts involved, no excuses.

Admits to skipping a few days of her meds - did she hit EVERY branch falling out of Stupid Tree?

"Let's be honest" - not an issue for most of us; routine deception is your problem. And why don't you try being honest with yourself?

"I ate what fit my journey" - I might buy that if your planned journey was to Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

"I have a lot of triggers..." - no, you have endless excuses.

"I'm going to have to eat because Imma gonna pass out & I'm anemic, you know." You're carrying close to 400 extra pounds - you won't faint. What you eat ain't doing a thing for your anemia.

"We're going to do this!" WE don't need to lose a horrendous amount of weight - YOU do.

Love that her dress is responsible for the staining - doesn't she know she should wash new clothing before wearing it? Throat hurting from allergies? What allergies, must be new because that's a new line.

Aaaigggs, big gorl has a sore throat 'cause of her aaaiggg allergy.
She does look like absolute shit, shittier than usual, I mean. Wonder if this was the day before The Night of a Thousand Clots?

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how these type of scales work but I did a screenshot from her weigh in portion and turned the brightness down slightly on the image so account for the backlight on the scale display.

Looks to me like 562 and she only has one foot visible on the scale. Would it register that much higher while trying to settle on the actual weight?

weigh in  let’s do this again-1 06758.jpg

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
I know Big Amb doesn't actually clean herself in any reasonable way, but ever since the confirmation that she free bleeds I've been thinking about how the fuck one would go about getting clean if they were somehow 600lbs and hygienic. It would be CONSTANT and so draining, but the alternative is sitting in your own menses, smelling like a fucking abattoir. Guess we know which she picks.

I hope Ricky enjoys the fresh air on his way home from work, because it probably smells exactly the same at home with this big ol clotty bitch in the living room.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how these type of scales work but I did a screenshot from her weigh in portion and turned the brightness down slightly on the image so account for the backlight on the scale display.

Looks to me like 562 and she only has one foot visible on the scale. Would it register that much higher while trying to settle on the actual weight?

View attachment 1347133
Ok, I am not tin foiling he re, but that looks like a 56.2 to me. I have no idea what that means because if she is leaning on one leg it would be way more, right?

Tags
None