Bikini Armor Battle Damage - Hypocrites and Sexy Art

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For reference, this is the edit that they considered better:View attachment 990849
I’m always a little unnerved by how much glee is felt when they write about how satisfying it was to create an edit that is, by all accounts, celebrating the disfiguring mutilation of a woman. Especially with how these edits always start off with resentment towards the original being attractive.

Every time I see descriptions like this I can’t help but think they approach these edits the same way the main character in Fight Club bashed that one dude’s face in because he “wanted to destroy something beautiful.”
That edit looks like a melting white haired Nathan Explosion.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
^The line about the nose is fucking weird. The woman could probably breathe properly before and having a nose like that on a woman isn't far-fetched at all. I've seen as many ugly and average women with that type of nose as I've seen attractive women with it. Clearly having a smaller, thinner nose sparks jealousy in this woman otherwise I don't know why she'd say such a snide remark about the character's nose.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
^The line about the nose is fucking weird. The woman could probably breathe properly before and having a nose like that on a woman isn't far-fetched at all. I've seen as many ugly and average women with that type of nose as I've seen attractive women with it. Clearly having a smaller, thinner nose sparks jealousy in this woman otherwise I don't know why she'd say such a snide remark about the character's nose.
I am convinced by now that BABD is staffed entirely by pig-people from that old Twilight Zone episode.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
For reference, this is the edit that they considered better:View attachment 990849
I’m always a little unnerved by how much glee is felt when they write about how satisfying it was to create an edit that is, by all accounts, celebrating the disfiguring mutilation of a woman. Especially with how these edits always start off with resentment towards the original being attractive.

Every time I see descriptions like this I can’t help but think they approach these edits the same way the main character in Fight Club bashed that one dude’s face in because he “wanted to destroy something beautiful.”
The one on the right looks like someone who's had an acid attack. Now, I've said before that the left is very much in love with Islam to a point of ridiculousness but this is too fucking far.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
It’s especially weird when you consider the complaint is framed like having that kind of nose makes it harder to breath, but then immediately follows this by breaking the nose in her edit.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
...because veteran warriors have no emotional states beyond meditating on their own badassitude and how everyone around them fails to measure up. They never crack jokes with their friends, have quiet moments of reflection, are affectionate to their children and loved ones... nope, all badassitude all the time. That's realism.
A tad hypocritical as well.
Because if those traits were applied to a man you'd almost certainly be treated to a long diatribe on "Toxic Masculinity".
It''s okay when women do it though because feminists have a raging inferiority complex towards men Yas Queen Slay.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have seen plenty of fat women with that nose shape too.

For all their squawking about body diversity these people have an awfully narrow view on body shapes and facial features.

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizo
kiwifarms.net
It’s especially weird when you consider the complaint is framed like having that kind of nose makes it harder to breath, but then immediately follows this by breaking the nose in her edit.
They don't fucking know how noses work in art, or more likely they are, they just pretend not to.

A good nose isn't super detailed because unlike the eyes it's part of the fucking skin, and the only evidence it's there is based on shading. You should be able to make a V between the base of your nose and the middle of your eyes with your fingers somewhat comfortably. Simply the space between the "fixed faces" nostrils are the size of her fucking eyes. Thats the size of my total nose. This woman has a schozz the size of a pug, and probably just as effective.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
They don't fucking know how noses work in art, or more likely they are, they just pretend not to.

A good nose isn't super detailed because unlike the eyes it's part of the fucking skin, and the only evidence it's there is based on shading. You should be able to make a V between the base of your nose and the middle of your eyes with your fingers somewhat comfortably. Simply the space between the "fixed faces" nostrils are the size of her fucking eyes. Thats the size of my total nose. This woman has a schozz the size of a pug, and probably just as effective.
That and in art the nose in one of those things that’s super easy to fuel because, unlike the rest of your face, it a 3 dimensional protrusion that requires at least a little knowledge of perspective to get correct. And if you don’t, it will easily become the biggest detriment to your piece if you get it wrong because it’s right in the middle of the face.

It’s better to make a generic but well executed nose than a “diverse“ one that draws attention to your lack of talent.