BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

M&Mario

The Boy's A Time Bomb
kiwifarms.net
Did Breadtube come about because the Skeptics hammered the "SJWs are basically communists" talking point so hard that the SJW crowd finally gave in and said "Fuck it, we are communists!"?
Communism is just the trend for some people. It can make somebody feel special for rejecting mainstream Liberal politics and not just bandwagon with modern-day progressive #woke rhetoric social media. Either that or they were on The Right but either got tired of Skeptic drama or were easily convinced by somebody who sounded smart to them to join the "right side" of politics.

TL;DR: It makes idiots feel special without actually doing anything.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
You have to be exceptional to treasure the anniversary of joining a certain subreddit after a while.

EDIT: He has already made TWO videos on the same topic.
How long is he gonna tard cum his 'escape from the Alt-Right'?
Is this the same guy that got a blowjob from the media because he had a Come to Jesus moment thanks to Contra? If it isn't this dude is really trying to cash in on the same fame after the fact.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
You have to be exceptional to treasure the anniversary of joining a certain subreddit after a while.

Assuming he isnt lying how weak willed is this guy that some wank youtubbers can make him twice do 180 degree's on his beliefs? I'm genuinly worried about this guy.

Last edited:

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Until he gets locked up in a asylum cause anyone who flips their ideology in a complete 180 so quickly just cause they saw a video made buy a cuck skull is not mentally stable.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Assuming he isnt lying how weak willed is this guy that some wank youtubbers can make him 2, 180 degree's on his beliefS? I'm genuinly worried about this guy.
I secretly wish it's true that his mommy yelled at him for having a Sargon video in the auto-play. He's one charity scam away from David Shitrat

AirdropShitposts

Jake Alley is @SecretGamerGrrl's glandular problem
kiwifarms.net
Maybe this is a ruins the magic trick by explaining how it works thing, but Ms.Galaxy is funny because I'm pretty sure it's a case where someone is blending their real life with the fake stories they post. In this case when they say "far-right/fascist" they almost mean it literally because they're Portuguese, as in literally grew up in Portugal in the 1980s. So not long after the Estado Novo. The details they post about this are too specific to where I don't think it's part of the troll. The American/Canadian posters on ResetEra are too ignorant about things not in the Anglosphere to realize this, so they see "far-right/fascist" and think PewDiePie. Not a Catholic Church obsessed paramilitary gang supported by the state that was probably legitimately beating up their parents or parents friends or something.

To tie this back around, I see this a lot in these circles, most infamously in the original Contrapoints video on fascism where she literally used no accepted definitions or identifiers of fascism to the point where I doubt she's ever read anything written by actual fascists rather than Marxist/Left/Liberal critiques of "fascist" enemies.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same guy that got a blowjob from the media because he had a Come to Jesus moment thanks to Contra? If it isn't this dude is really trying to cash in on the same fame after the fact.
No, this is a different dude trying to cash in on that other dude's fame.
I forgot his name, but I know him for the crocodile tears about the New Zealand shooting.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net

Pig Puncher is using a proven formula (one he has already done) to gin up views. He is ripping of Faraday, who has admitted he was wrong about the Youtube-to-Nahzee pipeline.

Pump Meat

kiwifarms.net
As a side note is anyone else getting those jebus born again vibes from the the supposed ex-alt right wingers.

I used to be a pagan/satanist/Drunk/fuckup but now I have Christ in my heart which fills the gaping hole in me which defines my personality!
Functionally they are identical even though the content is different. Exit narratives like those spun by PigPuncher work like faith promoting stories in a religious community, they bolster the faithful and remind them that "the work" being done makes a difference while at the same time letting the story teller talking up his/her bonafides to their fellow believers.

Really it is no different than Saul of Tarsus encountering Christ on the road to Damascus; "I once was a Christian persecuting Pharisee who learned at the feet of the greatest sages of my generation, but Christ appeared to me and brought me into the fold, now I'm one of the apostles!" Replace 'the road to Damascus' with 'autistic gaming streams', swap out 'greatest sages' with 'LITERAL NAZIS', and substitute 'Christ' with 'Contrapoints' and there you go.