BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Really it is no different than Saul of Tarsus encountering Christ on the road to Damascus; "I once was a Christian persecuting Pharisee who learned at the feet of the greatest sages of my generation, but Christ appeared to me and brought me into the fold, now I'm one of the apostles!" Replace 'the road to Damascus' with 'autistic gaming streams', swap out 'greatest sages' with 'LITERAL NAZIS', and substitute 'Christ' with 'Contrapoints' and there you go.

Yeah the mindset is pretty simular, it never occurs you might just be some pleb stumbling through life with no real insight or importance.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
As a side note is anyone else getting those jebus born again vibes from the the supposed ex-alt right wingers.

I used to be a pagan/satanist/Drunk/fuckup but now I have Christ in my heart which fills the gaping hole in me which defines my personality!
Name checks out.
What exactly counts as "far-right" on youtube I wonder. Other than a few idiots that actually got views within the Anti-SJW "community", most of them were just generic reactionary shit, Libertarians, or "Classical Liberals".
Anyone to the right of the BBC.

Great Dane

I'm here for a good time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KiwiFarms is mentioned in a Gutian tweet.
View attachment 1101743
View attachment 1101744
"only based on what other people say, not gonna do any research myself on why I think this is a huge issue just on what other exceptional individuals have to say" sounds about right.

Also Gutian must really be a masochist like Bryan Dunn then. You know what, if its attention he really wants this bad than I'd say we should give it to him.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Really it is no different than Saul of Tarsus encountering Christ on the road to Damascus; "I once was a Christian persecuting Pharisee who learned at the feet of the greatest sages of my generation, but Christ appeared to me and brought me into the fold, now I'm one of the apostles!" Replace 'the road to Damascus' with 'autistic gaming streams', swap out 'greatest sages' with 'LITERAL NAZIS', and substitute 'Christ' with 'Contrapoints' and there you go.
To go further with this metaphor, at the risk of torturing it a bit, we can see the hypocrisy of people like them because of the ways in which they are unlike Paul.

1. Paul was a high-ranking member of the dominant hierarchy, who gave up his power and wealth and joined a dissident and persecuted group. Breadtubers are generally upper class gender minorities which society loves and requires you to respect joining the ranks of the establishment leftist machine to persecute dissidents.

2. Paul repeatedly put himself in harm's way for his new brethren, to the point where he was nearly stoned to death (he actually fell into a coma and was declared dead, but woke up a day later and went back to preach in the same city that had tried to execute him). Breadtubers are following a path of least resistance, and will often deny any personal view if it receives backlash from the collective. They believe nothing that is not safe and popular.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

francesco

The future is shemale
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1102071

Pack your bags, IQ is cancelled.
Wow these people are exceptional. Of course IQ isn't "real", just like the meter isn't "real". It's, as they say, a social construct. A tool invented to measure something that is real. But as far as tools go, IQ is a pretty accurate one. All studies have shown it's a very precise predictor of future succes, both academic and general.
You can argue about the causes of different IQs in populations and wether or not it measures "real" intelligence or just a certain aspect of intelligence, but to claim IQ is invalid as a concept is beyond disingenuous.

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else visited the breadtube subreddit lately? It's got the whiff of death about it, apart from a thread about the Dem debates and some Labour MP sperging about climate change it's a comment graveyard. Even a hot video from Erik "Quest For Fire" Taxxon only scraped a meager 6 comments, the fall of ContraPoints seems to have hit it pretty hard.

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else visited the breadtube subreddit lately? It's got the whiff of death about it, apart from a thread about the Dem debates and some Labour MP sperging about climate change it's a comment graveyard. Even a hot video from Erik "Quest For Fire" Taxxon only scraped a meager 6 comments, the fall of ContraPoints seems to have hit it pretty hard.
Yeah breadtube pretty much just means a certian part of left tube or leftists on the internet at this point. That's why the name of this thread got changed to just "breadtube" instead of being "r/breadtube"

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
TARD WAR: Sargon's number 1 fan, Gutian is very upset about some petty drama about his senpai not debating him. This makes me wonder. Who is more pathetic? Carl for acknowledging him and then backing out without warning? Or Will for actually caring about what Carl has to say on anything and getting assmad when he couldn't DESTROY him with facts, logic and reason?
>"Sirgin wouldn't debate me".
>"Sirgin big baby".
>Brings up basic facts about Carl. Being shit at debating, having short attention-span, etc.
>Admits that a month has passed.
>"Carl is a BETA".
>Will A-logs.
>Wanting to EXPOSE Sirgin, despite him admitting that Carl has already been "exposed".
>Brings up some more petty drama involving other personalities such as Dave Rubin and Steven Crowder.
>Will then begs his followers to spam this message at Carl.
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJj_pEFr7UA
Hard Archive:

FuckedUp

Dinner Blaster
kiwifarms.net
Wow these people are exceptional. Of course IQ isn't "real", just like the meter isn't "real". It's, as they say, a social construct. A tool invented to measure something that is real. But as far as tools go, IQ is a pretty accurate one. All studies have shown it's a very precise predictor of future succes, both academic and general.
You can argue about the causes of different IQs in populations and wether or not it measures "real" intelligence or just a certain aspect of intelligence, but to claim IQ is invalid as a concept is beyond disingenuous.
Similar deal with the whole "SAT only measures how well you can take the SAT" argument. Because reading comprehension, writing ability, and math have NOTHING to do with college coursework :roll:

Rob_Mercury

🤡🌏
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the talk of the town is Joe Rogan "doubling down on Bernie" and refusing to have Biden and Buttigieg (literally who?) on his podcast.
Now they point out that this is a no-no for Joseph as our dear party loyalists explain why he is wrong for choosing his guests (no dissidents allowed)
An  unbrideld rage.png

I'm not even gonna try and go through this like I've done with other posts cause the autism is just too overwhelming. I only have one question: What did Elon Musk do? Outside of being a smug, overrated prick ofc.
But my personal favorite is this. Just....
The goyim doesn't know.png

(yes I used a mouse stfu)
Then it devolves into a circlejerk about how internet "smart guys" love to hide behind the curtain of libertarianism to justify their abhorrent conservative political beliefs. (literally Ctrl + F this, it's fucking hilatious)
Archive

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Begining to get the impression the other breadtubbers find Gutian as tedious and annoying as we do since none of them give a shit about her.
She's bassically the irategamer of Breadtube.

Pack your bags, IQ is cancelled.
I'm a pretty aggressive critic of IQ but he's throwing the baby out with bathwater here. Especially considering how reliant Hbomberguy is on academic learning.

Last edited:

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the talk of the town is Joe Rogan "doubling down on Bernie" and refusing to have Biden and Buttigieg (literally who?) on his podcast.

Now they point out that this is a no-no for Joseph as our dear party loyalists explain why he is wrong for choosing his guests (no dissidents allowed)
View attachment 1102681
I'm not even gonna try and go through this like I've done with other posts cause the autism is just too overwhelming. I only have one question: What did Elon Musk do? Outside of being a smug, overrated prick ofc.
But my personal favorite is this. Just....
View attachment 1102683
(yes I used a mouse stfu)
Then it devolves into a circlejerk about how internet "smart guys" love to hide behind the curtain of libertarianism to justify their abhorrent conservative political beliefs. (literally Ctrl + F this, it's fucking hilatious)

Archive
You would think Rogan snubbing establishment dems like Biden for Bernie would get him some respect with the breadliners. I suspect they are just trying to justify their preestablished hate boner for Joe Rogan.

FuckedUp

Dinner Blaster
kiwifarms.net
I know it's not what they mean, but libertarianism actually is right wing in the strict sense of the word: "right wing" just means preferring small government.