BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

COMMI3 MARK

Esoteric Bolshevik Shitposting Memelord
kiwifarms.net
Probably a good chunk of his subs are right wingers waiting for him to implode,
Surely at least 50 percent of his audience are watching ironically, right?

Based on the first twelve or so hours that Xanderhal video is on course to be my highest viewed ever.

I desperately wanna watch his little face reacting to it. That's gotta be the next step.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Roblox Burns got destroyed:
I like how whenever they have no arguments left they fall back on "all the science supports this claim" without naming or linking anything. It's just that they know that if they google hard enough they will find some obscure 3 person sample size research paper that will tell that yes indeed doing a snip snip is safe and has no side effects whatsoever

Surely at least 50 percent of his audience are watching ironically, right?

Based on the first twelve or so hours that Xanderhal video is on course to be my highest viewed ever.

I desperately wanna watch his little face reacting to it. That's gotta be the next step.
Didn’t realize that was your video you posted i thought it was Xander teaming up with some random e Thot. I’ll check it out once I get home

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net
That’s what’s he is. He only fell off watching Crowder and Ben Shapiro because Alex is a disgusting Coomer.
<Assuming he actually did watch Crowder, Shapiro & other right-wingers to begin with.
I know he has his own thread, but Banana Kirk's failed attempt at burning bridges and become the next Vaush failed so hard it's so damn funny.
He is now a inverted, miniature Ralph.
So has he switched sides again? Because I've heard he's come out in support of the superstraight movement recently.
I am starting to think that the LGBT community has been overtaken covertly by MAPs and other such groomers.
I can still hardly believe it myself. The LGBT community has spent years earning the public's trust and sympathy, convincing them they're not pedos and sexual deviants and managing to get laws passed in favour of them such as the gay marriage & adoption laws. Now they're in danger of throwing it all away with these kinds of antics. Drag kids, Drag Queen Storytimes (seriously, do these people really think that they're increasing acceptance of gays by choosing to represent the biggest stereotype of them to children), gender-neutral parenting, accepting all these made-up genders without second thought, openly displaying their kinks at a public event, and now this. Hell, they even denounce individual gays/bis/trannies like Blaire White who call out this kind of shit and call them "internalized bigots" & "cishet stooges". It'll be their own fault when public opinion turns against them and the aformentioned gay marriage & adoption laws start to get rolled back. By that point, even the crooked mainstream media may turn against them and it may also become acceptable to portray gays as pedos again. Eventually, the left itself may abandon the LGBT Community and they'll end up pretty much how they were pre-stonewall, all because of their own stupidity.
I've never met a breadtuber who had a good physique nor a breadtuber who cared about anything that wasn't vidya, viewing whatever intellectual subjects they were interested in from an extremely gay marxist lense and sex, with which these people openly admit they're proud coomers with no self control to own the righotids.
Which makes their mockery of the likes of Quartering, No B.S. & OAG for their coomer-like behaviour all the more hypocritical.
also am i right he looks like a young teddy spaghetti minus The hair E5269185-A094-43D8-9B53-64E7398F1979.jpeg
Why do I keep thinking this guy is British? Seriously, whenever I see his face, I keep imagining him talking in cocky accent for some reason.

More from Suris The Sellout
Whacking Shapiro again
More harping on about "anti-trans bills"
Targeting this random TERF again
Simping for Vaush
Tending to his own personal cows
Shilling for Trans-Athletes.
Taking a whack at the Proud Bois
Targeting Classically Abby again
Some pro-choice sperging
Why am I not suprised
I think they were calling Invincible woke from the beginning
Seems Suris is missing one of his favourite punching bags
Piggy defends the Blue's Cluses drag queen atrocity:

Original:
Archive (360p):
View attachment 2244990
And he's taken to defending this travesty too. Calling those who criticised it "Triggered conservative snowflakes"
You know, I fully agree with @existencialdispointment in that these smug pricks have some FUCKING nerve to call conservatives "triggered snowflakes" and act like they never get triggered at things when their side (and even they themselves sometimes) have been triggered at literally MILLIONS of things over this past decade which are WAY more innocuous (shirtgate & the beach body ads are some of my favourite examples). What these "conservative snowflakes" are calling-out on the other hand, is pretty much covert pedo-propaganda, which as I've mentioned above, is actually ironically harming gays rather than helping them.
No Suris, It's your kind that obscures the discourse on privilege
I personally smell BS whenever wokies are involved
Taking a whack at Officer Tatum
Hunter is streaming about prager's kid show with a whooping 183 viewers.

[

And Destiny and AJW will be doing a panel at Modern Day Debates.

And he's taking a whack at this too.
Here's a crazy, radical idea. How's about NO pride months/history months for ANYONE. Not blacks, not whites, not gays, not straights. That way, everyone's equal.
Mocking Tom Macdonald's Snowflake music video
His "ex-sjw" story is 100% more believeable than your "ex-anti-sjw" story, Chris
Defending the Blue's Clues Drag Queen again
And mocking Geeks+Gamers cos they don't like the new He-Man

Also, someone made a rather appropriate comment on Suris
1623951572173.jpeg

And the man himself put it up on his Twitter banner. He seems to regularly do this with derogatory comments such as this, presumably to show he’s not bothered by them (though I think deep down, he is and desperately trying to show he’s not to get them to stop).

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can still hardly believe it myself. The LGBT community has spent years earning the public's trust and sympathy, convincing them they're not pedos and sexual deviants and managing to get laws passed in favour of them such as the gay marriage & adoption laws. Now they're in danger of throwing it all away with these kinds of antics. Drag kids, Drag Queen Storytimes (seriously, do these people really think that they're increasing acceptance of gays by choosing to represent the biggest stereotype of them to children), gender-neutral parenting, accepting all these made-up genders without second thought, openly displaying their kinks at a public event, and now this. Hell, they even denounce individual gays/bis/trannies like Blaire White who call out this kind of shit and call them "internalized bigots" & "cishet stooges". It'll be their own fault when public opinion turns against them and the aformentioned gay marriage & adoption laws start to get rolled back. By that point, even the crooked mainstream media may turn against them and it may also become acceptable to portray gays as pedos again. Eventually, the left itself may abandon the LGBT Community and they'll end up pretty much how they were pre-stonewall, all because of their own stupidity.
I wouldn't even place the blame on the entire "community" if that's what you want to call it, I'd lay most of the blame on activists who just don't know when to fucking stop and to give up their positions of power and influence. That's why tranny shit became so big, because all of these activists and activist organizations needed a new pet cause to continue after gay marriage was won.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
So Xanderhal's girlfriend is a mod in Destiny hate subreddit apparently and Piggy had grown half a ball since Destiny last shat on Lani so he decided to defend m'lady
xa1.PNG
xa2.PNG
Problem is you have to specifically accept being a mod
E4Gu3kWVoAI99nA.jpg
Her excuse:
E4Gu37_VEAEPtd2.png

She did it while sleeping. Guess that's what she going with when he inevitably discovers her with another guy
So it's pretty clear she's lying to him
xa4.PNG
She just unjoined it after shit hit the fan probably
xa5.PNG
"Don't pull me into this drama" he says after making two threads on it and getting called out

So Xanderhal's girlfriend is a mod in Destiny hate subreddit apparently and Piggy had grown half a ball since Destiny last shat on Lani so he decided to defend m'lady
View attachment 2270553
View attachment 2270554
View attachment 2270556
Her excuse:
View attachment 2270560
She did it while sleeping. Guess that's what she going with when he inevitably discovers her with another guy
View attachment 2270563
View attachment 2270565
"Don't pull me into this drama" he says after making two threads on it and getting called out
i thought he wanted to be part of the drama community?

Erika Furudo

Me an intellectual 🎶
kiwifarms.net
not a Left Libertarian actaully, more of a Center Anarchist with a focus on the Free Market, Private Property and improving Working Conditions. Reason I went was to help the thread, its interesting as shit and I got nothing better to do.
How do you feel about ancoms? I have always found them to be the most pathetic political group there is, outside of self hating groups. Like how the fuck cany anyone talk about "muh police state", "abolish prisons", etc. Then simp for the largest police state in human history, and say all the bad things are just CIA psyops, while they call everyone who isn't a brandead commie a bootlicker.
Ancoms will always be the most pathetic part of the political spectrum, atleas the ancaps will speak agaisnt the American government, you never see ancoms challenge China.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2270553
View attachment 2270554
View attachment 2270556
Her excuse:
View attachment 2270560
View attachment 2270563
View attachment 2270565
What's funny about this is the Omni liberal is destiny's current Twitter account, so he got called out by the guy his gf keeps sperging over. I'd hate to be xanderhal, his gf is burning an already weak bridge and all xan can do is show how gullible and retarded he is.

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I like how whenever they have no arguments left they fall back on "all the science supports this claim" without naming or linking anything. It's just that they know that if they google hard enough they will find some obscure 3 person sample size research paper that will tell that yes indeed doing a snip snip is safe and has no side effects whatsoever
And the studies, usually sociology, are sourced from top Google results which are mainstream outlet propaganda pieces. I guess since neither they nor their viewers know(nor care) how "science" works, its easy to just censor or discard other studies. Vaush does this on the fly with wikipedia. His attack video on the woman who just wanted to grill knit had him trying to find some way to make knitting historically political in order to make a false equivalency. The fruit was so low hanging that even Sargon mentioned it. Vaush's ultimate research document has been "debunked" with peer reviewed papers that come to a different conclusion or scientifically citicize one of the cited papers. I don't think he has yet to go through the criticisms like a proper scientist and I don't think anyone expects him to given he's made it quite clear its about the fame and fortune.
At 10:43
vaush_gf.jpg

Xanderhal keeps losing subs somehow despite not being involved in any drama recently.

View attachment 2270089
Doesn't drama fuel smaller channels, particularly ones that don't pretend do be nonpartisan educational videos?
View attachment 2270553
View attachment 2270554
View attachment 2270556
Her excuse:
View attachment 2270560
View attachment 2270563
View attachment 2270565
Watching this low IQ guy constantly talk before researching is the most consistently entertaining part of breadtube. I don't think he is smart enough to play 4D chess.

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
How do you feel about ancoms? I have always found them to be the most pathetic political group there is, outside of self hating groups. Like how the fuck cany anyone talk about "muh police state", "abolish prisons", etc. Then simp for the largest police state in human history, and say all the bad things are just CIA psyops, while they call everyone who isn't a brandead commie a bootlicker.
Ancoms will always be the most pathetic part of the political spectrum, atleas the ancaps will speak agaisnt the American government, you never see ancoms challenge China.
simply bootlickers, I dont even consider them Anarchists due to the fact they need to enforce communism, ergo making it an involuntary society. If someone voluntarily starts a commune, no problems but I havent met a single "An"com that would. I generally like Ancaps though.

any 'purely voluntary society' ends as soon as someone decides to team up with some homies and they start kidnapping and enslaving others. You realize the community could simply hire mercenaries or themselves to kill the gang right?