BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• DDoS is active again.

Seven Costanza

kiwifarms.net
I knew our boy Haz would have something to say on the subject of Chris Chan

“Sometimes I think the internet was created to spawn some kind of demon” - Haz

Haz going on about demons and devil spawn makes me think he will grow into the commie version of Alex Jones someday I am looking forward to that debate or screaming match.

He makes some good points though about purges and witch trials and how people will take things too far when ganged up. He thinks pretty independently, his thoughts are seemingly original which I can appreciate.

I'll never agree with this guy's political views but he's very watchable. He comes across a bit like an effective preacher -- confident in his beliefs, sharp, knowledgeable.

In contrast, the whole of BreadTube just comes off as preachy. It's a literal hodgepodge of dudes who are just aghast at the idea of "other people" not buying into whatever modern "leftism" is selling (troons, globohomo, state fundamentalism, etc.). It's a sad state of affairs.

I'll never agree with this guy's political views but he's very watchable. He comes across a bit like an effective preacher -- confident in his beliefs, sharp, knowledgeable.

In contrast, the whole of BreadTube just comes off as preachy. It's a literal hodgepodge of dudes who are just aghast at the idea of "other people" not buying into whatever modern "leftism" is selling (troons, globohomo, state fundamentalism, etc.). It's a sad state of affairs.
An Arab vs Arab debate of Haz vs Southern Dingo would be hilarious for the sperging and since they are both Tards

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2411001
OMG!
So, Abigail and Natalie are BOTH going to be at VidCon. Ohh!
And, WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER SPEECH FROM TUBE!!!
What do you think is gonna happen if Natalie and Abby run into eachother. . . ???

During a recent livestream, Tube was given a 10$ superchat and asked about the c0ntrapoints situation (the words Natalie and Contrapoints were auto banned in her chat...hmm wonder why?)
When asked about it, Tube said "she didn't know what they were referring to".
An expected dismissal of the question, but it was brought to attention nonetheless.​

View attachment 2411021

Censoring the name Contrapoints seems sussy baka.
"I don't know Abby, You've been seeming Sus lately. It's almost like we have an imposter Among Us. DON'T LIE TO ME, TUBE.
SUSSY BAKA!!
"

View attachment 2411095

Not very "free speech" of you, Tubey.

THIS is what Natalie had to say about PT

Abby reacting to livestream question

Also, do we know anything about Tube's upcoming acting roles, heard her mention a show called "Chivalry" and this -

View attachment 2411063

Ohwmaigaaawwwwwwdddd ✨ 💁‍♀️💅

We love you Dark Mother! <33
So excited for Natalie's new video!!
Does this mean that Natalie will be doing a speech too at VidCon? Or an interview panel or something?
View attachment 2411364View attachment 2411368View attachment 2411467View attachment 2411475
Gross kill it with fire

Does anybody have the video of Faraday speaks in admitting to being a grifter I mean I look back through the thread and I couldn't find it

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
I knew our boy Haz would have something to say on the subject of Chris Chan

“Sometimes I think the internet was created to spawn some kind of demon” - Haz

Haz going on about demons and devil spawn makes me think he will grow into the commie version of Alex Jones someday I am looking forward to that debate or screaming match.

He makes some good points though about purges and witch trials and how people will take things too far when ganged up. He thinks pretty independently, his thoughts are seemingly original which I can appreciate.
I find it interesting he takes a spiritual viewpoint on the matter. He even mentions Rene Guenon, which is somewhat surprising for a Tankie, though not so much when you consider he is also an intellectually minded Muslim.

Rene Guenon was the founder of "The Traditionalist School", an ideology based largely on esoteric/occult philosophy that states we are in a state of spiritual decline. He was the main influence and mentor to Julius Evola, who rightoids that frequent this thread are probably more familiar with. Guenon's work is popular with Islamic intellectuals and mystics since later in life he moved to Egypt and converted to Islam.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
Wow 500k subscribers and only 10K views on average you jumped on the left-wing grifter bandwagon way too late very sad
I suspect he was willing to trade in raw view count for a better chance of catching whales. Given Youtube's tendency to demonitize any political content, especially rightwing ones, it makes sense to change teams. While progressives are far from being a majority, even among democrats, they skew wealthier and more well connected.

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I've received my first breadtube-ish "debate me bro" challenge. Which is exciting.

Any tips or advice?
Don't.

If you really want to:
Have a clear goal. Something like "get a specific point across to my viewers."
If it's a small time youtuber, look at ShortFatOtaku's "debates" with small streamers to see how they behave.
Learn Destiny's/Vaush's/Hunter's strategy.
Don't let them change the subject and control the direction.
Take your time thinking about a response. It's not as much dead air as people think.
Don't spill your spaghet.
Ask @Flamenco.
I think most of these people haven't read theory and rely on rhetoric from US media outlets.
Watch Infrared.
Post physique.