BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• DDoS is active again.

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
The reactions from twitter "leftists" are as expected. That is, either bitching abt people misgendering Chris (who arguably isn't trans), bitching abt the farms, and using his "mental health issues and internet harassment" as an excuse.

Say what you will abt the farms but I trust their documentation allot more than the whining of a bunch of gullible zoophiles
I don't know enough about Chris to know if the trans thing is true or not. Either way there is no excuse for this. I’m mixed bad Chris could've gotten help if they wanted to but they’re schizophrenic decent is tragic in a way. I just find it horrifying and unfathomable how someone could be so socially oblivious and mentally fucked to unintentionally rape someone. He seems to think his mom was okay with it which.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
I don't know enough about Chris to know if the trans thing is true or not. Either way there is no excuse for this. I don't feel bad for Chris, they could've gotten help if they wanted to. I just find it horrifying and unfathomable how someone could be so socially oblivious and mentally fucked to unintentionally rape someone. He seems to think his mom was okay with it which.
He believed the cartoon world was going to merge with the real world and Sonichu would be literally real.

As much of it was a gay LARP or whatever, Chris is extremely mentally disabled and deluded. He's the kind of person who needs to be minded 24/7 or he'll do something fucked up, usually to himself. Null tried his best to give him structure so his life wouldn't just implode horrendously, but I think he had rose tinted glasses about just how retarded and dangerous Chris is with his delusions.

I'd say I'm sort of an outsider looking in (since I was never super into Chris when he was funny) and I can confidently say that as amusing as some of his antics were, he was in a bad place even before the troon arc and idea guys and all that. Someone that delayed and autistic with that little actual therapy is one bad day away from trying to run over a guy in a mall parking lot.

Last edited:

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
He believed the cartoon world was going to merge with the real world and Sonichu would be literally real.

As much of it was a gay LARP or whatever, Chris is extremely mentally disabled and deluded. He's the kind of person who needs to be minded 24/7 or he'll do something fucked up, usually to himself. Null tried his best to give him structure so his life wouldn't just implode horrendously, but I think he had rose tinted glasses about just how retarded and dangerous Chris is with his delusions.

I'd say I'm sort of an outsider looking in (since I was never super into Chris when he was funny) and I can confidently say that as amusing as some of his antics were, he was in a bad place even before the troon arc and idea guys and all that. Someone that delayed and autistic with that little actual therapy is one bad day away from trying to run over a guy in a mall parking lot.
I know about the dimensional merge, even then I can’t fathom unintentional rape. Probably a good thing.
But yeah, actually it is tragic. The story of Chris Chan is a tragedy, and tragedies don’t have happy endings.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
I can't be bothered to give this fat pig any views, can someone sum this up? My guess is Vawsh fencesitting about Chris raping his mom, "not all trannies", and "this is so hard to understand xD"
Probably similar to Gators take that evil Nazis like Jersh manipulated an autistic trans man to join the Alt right and rape his mother as initiation.

Nolan Crush

kiwifarms.net
Vaush and xanderthal talk about chris
skipped to almost 3 min and I'm already done "transphobes like Blaire will use this for transphobia like with Yaniv"
1. how can Blaire be openly trans and transphobic, no one has ever explained this.
2. It is not transphobic to Yaniv a guy and not trans, he's known for lying about his identity and the refusal to socially transition is suspicious.
3. Alex, you love Contra, how about try to take a page out of her book. Stop attacking people personally and give props when do and try to understand the other side genuinely. In her section of the video "Cringe" not a single time when talking about Blaire did she call her transphobic.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
skipped to almost 3 min and I'm already done "transphobes like Blaire will use this for transphobia like with Yaniv"
1. how can Blaire be openly trans and transphobic, no one has ever explained this.
2. It is not transphobic to Yaniv a guy and not trans, he's known for lying about his identity and the refusal to socially transition is suspicious.
3. Alex, you love Contra, how about try to take a page out of her book. Stop attacking people personally and give props when do and try to understand the other side genuinely. In her section of the video "Cringe" not a single time when talking about Blaire did she call her transphobic.
its the same people like vaush who says you can’t be racist if you’re black but then go after black person for being a racist or a bigot it just not makes any sense

Seventy6

kiwifarms.net
Alex is dipping his toes into it.

View attachment 2395675
View attachment 2395676

His disgruntled viewer has a point, most CWC themed youtube documentaries source KF regularly.
How does his fans not see through his grift? Dude never has any idea what’s hes talking about, he only speaks on issues that are trending/culturally relevant. His research amounts to watching YouTube videos.

The absolute state of online leftism, lol

>tfw no Asian gf

"TLJ is an expression of autism"- Bilbo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
How does his fans not see through his grift? Dude never has any idea what’s hes talking about, he only speaks on issues that are trending/culturally relevant. His research amounts to watching YouTube videos.

The absolute state of online leftism, lol
His fans are dumber than him mate, like sub-saharan African tier.

TubeLord

kiwifarms.net
TUBE POWER! #WEWILLNOTBESILENCED
TUBEPOWER.PNG1624834424003.pngCONTRATWERKS.png1624215761810.jpg1618342411561.png1625056329713.jpgABBYTRANSPOWER.jpgapisnap3.jpg

isptdangerous.wordpress.com/

Last edited by a moderator: