BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

Elicekiwi

kiwifarms.net
Hunter "Faggot" Avallone defending pedos. Why am I not surprised? Who's willing to bet they'll find something on his hard drive 3-5 years from now?

View attachment 2876144
Someone needs to check on hunters children. Doesnt he have a wife is she not concerned about this man defending “non offending “pedos. I just cant imagine someone thats a father is feeling sympathy for people that could hurt his kids. Most cases of child rape is by a relative they know so carrisa should be careful. They love telling on themselves. I remember when he went off on people misgendering a rapist too. And theres no “non offending” pedos because they also contribute to child abuse by watching child abuse material.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I have determined that my opponents are bigots so I can be intolerant of them - Duncan
1642519950601.png

Its amazing how he just calls his political opponents some reetarded for of an ism or phobic to try and shut down any debate. Its almost like he is a moron who can't defend his own positions :thinking:

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I have determined that my opponents are bigots so I can be intolerant of them - Duncan
View attachment 2897751

Its amazing how he just calls his political opponents some reetarded for of an ism or phobic to try and shut down any debate. Its almost like he is a moron who can't defend his own positions :thin
I think this Tweet from Vix Gay is indirectly talking about NFTs and linkara
View attachment 2898221
and kavernackle talking about H3
Linkara deserves to be fucked with and I can only imagine how cringe that video is with a title so soy as that

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2897751

Its amazing how he just calls his political opponents some reetarded for of an ism or phobic to try and shut down any debate. Its almost like he is a moron who can't defend his own positions :thin

Linkara deserves to be fucked with and I can only imagine how cringe that video is with a title so soy as that
The sentinment is shared on his thread when he got his NFT

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. If only we could get NFT's created from all of these reetards and put a little parody on it for free speech so there wasn't shit they could do. That would be hilarious to see them seethe
I can see one of vaush with that crying face renegade cut already got that covered with his profile pic and this has nearly endless opportunities

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2897751

Its amazing how he just calls his political opponents some reetarded for of an ism or phobic to try and shut down any debate. Its almost like he is a moron who can't defend his own positions :thinking:
Most leftists can't defend their moral positions especially when they're arguing for authoritarian positions that are well destructive.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Most leftists can't defend their moral positions especially when they're arguing for authoritarian positions that are well destructive.
This is why I advocate for not trying to debate Duncan. He won't debate you and will end up just slandering you or saying he has a piece of paper from a university so he is clearly right. No facts cover his position at all

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2897751

Its amazing how badly he's misunderstood the Paradox of tolerance to come to the conclusion it means he doesn't have to engage with bigoted views. It's like reading nietze and shooting up a school tier retarded.

Claus

World's best Dad
kiwifarms.net

Xanny does a terrible analysis on why the online left is currently falling apart. He criticizes leftists who dislike debating and cannot defend his positions without a minimal amount of self awareness., yet he has to bring on young teenagers in order to make himself look like an intelligent and well informed person because when he debates someone who can actual attack his positions and defend their own, he will resort to the most low an immature tactics to try and win, such as when he randomly brought up his opponent's association with Nick Fuentes and accused him of being a heckin Nazi-orino when his opponent was doing better than him in his debate with Kai Clips. He cannot see how toxic, immoral, and destructive people in the debate sphere, such as Vaush, Demonmama, Dylan Burns, Chud Logic, or any other of these z-grade e-celebs are.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
This is why I advocate for not trying to debate Duncan. He won't debate you and will end up just slandering you or saying he has a piece of paper from a university so he is clearly right. No facts cover his position at all
Realistically speaking the time for debating leftists/liberals is well kind of over. I mean it's hard to have a debate with one group that wants you to comply with everything they say and think.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Cynical hates TIK, haha. Virgin Cypher vs Chad TIK, tbh I honestly wanna see a debate between the two, TIK would fuck him up. Not only does TIK not think in a mainstream Left - Right Dichotomy ( he thinks more Individualism vs Collectivism ), but TIK is not "muh republicans bad" and tbh is prolly an Ancap. Also he never talks down to his viewers unlike CH and TIK already talked about how "Intellectuals" and Professors like CH make history worse. God sorry I really like TIK, watch all his content.
I mean emperor tigerstar and cynical history really want to make sure the only history heard is the "approved leftwing narrative".
Based TIK, I already watched his videos on the subject, same conclusion lol.
TIK's content is too good to pass up despite the occasional lolbertarian sperging.

1642567920098.png

1642567946816.png

1642567956153.png

1642567964239.png

Update to the TIK war.

Interesting comments considering the whole "bigots get banned" slogan they have.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
- "I am a descendant of a person from a particular ethnic group that suffered under both nazis and commies"
- LOL! STFU! YOU'RE WHITE!

How to say that you're a fuckwit, without saying that you're a fuckwit. If your "historical and scientific community" is like that, then it's just a typical leftoid scumhive.

"in my experience" = "in my head"; "a few fucks I have seen on the Internet".