Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Ya Boi got around to reviewing Narwhal's Earthbound comic. He seems baffled yet oddly excited about Narwhal's style. I had actually forgotten I got this one too. It's very sloppy, but it has great coloring and he's good at displaying motion. He definitely has promise, just needs to work on his art more and not draw like he doing speedruns.

Also Chuck Dixon talks about how he got the Expendables deal going

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Ya Boi got around to reviewing Narwhal's Earthbound comic. He seems baffled yet oddly excited about Narwhal's style. I had actually forgotten I got this one too. It's very sloppy, but it has great coloring and he's good at displaying motion. He definitely has promise, just needs to work on his art more and not draw like he doing speedruns.

Insane how this all fell together. Wonder how dynamite is taking this?

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net

I agree Narwhal needs a little polish on his art style, but I've also got a soft spot for simplistic style in an indy comic, I'm way more lenient than on a MARVEL, DC, Dark Horse, Image title where you have someone who looks like they spat it out after a week. I agree he's good at displaying emotions or "acting" so, who knows where he'll end up.

As for Expendables, who needs Stallone and Dixon when you have Dean Cain.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
Insane how this all fell together. Wonder how dynamite is taking this?
From the sounds of things, Sly is more interested in Dixon than any particular publisher. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dynamite, among others, begin tripping over themselves to offer Chuck work.

• Informative
Reactions: jspit

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
What's going on with Fan Advocacy network? It seems that some Cg members (Andrew and donal he named) are defaming him and he's pursuing legal action, im pretty out of the loop of the issue since I'm not on Twitter.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
What's going on with Fan Advocacy network? It seems that some Cg members (Andrew and donal he named) are defaming him and he's pursuing legal action, im pretty out of the loop of the issue since I'm not on Twitter.
Looks like this little screengrab popped up and now people are piling on him with accusations and F.A.M is calling it fake. I don't know enough about the sperg to say if it's actually real or fake, but I'm leaning towards fake as well. Good luck actually suing someone over this though. It totally won't be a complete waste of time and money
Liam Gray - Writer for Xenotype CGMANGA (IGG 2020) on Twitter_ _Hey @_ - twitter.com.png

EQWa4_SUEAACYSd.png

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Looks like this little screengrab popped up and now people are piling on him with accusations and F.A.M is calling it fake. I don't know enough about the sperg to say if it's actually real or fake, but I'm leaning towards fake as well. Good luck actually suing someone over this though. It totally won't be a complete waste of time and money
View attachment 1139634
View attachment 1139633
When will we be getting the forensics team in on this shit?

LordBaron

kiwifarms.net
Is it illegal?
You bet your sweet ass it is!

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Is it illegal?

If doxing was illegal, people on this site would be in a lot trouble.

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net

Just scroll down and read the rest of the page.

"18 USC § 119 Making Public Restricted Personal Information. However, this federal law only applies to narrow categories of individuals, including:

• any officer or employee of the United States or of any agency in any branch of the United States Government (including any member of the uniformed services);
  • jurors, witnesses, or other officer in or of, any court;
  • informants or witnesses in a Federal criminal investigation or prosecution;
  • a State or local officer or employee whose restricted personal information is made publicly available because of the participation in, or assistance provided to, a Federal criminal investigation by that officer or employee;

However, if you don’t fall into one of the above categories, there is no federal law that criminalizes all of the conduct that may be called doxing, such as publishing someone’s contact information."

Last edited: