Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
-eats sand
-admits he's gay
-it's all acting guy
-say he spilled pus from an infection on a girl while having sex
-his family disowned him because he's gay
-accept your kinks guys even incest and pedophilia
-New family
-Will shoot onlyfans vid with my new mom
-Told a girl to say she was raped by him but it's acting guys.
-kisses guy
-gets covid and hiv (after kissing guy ? :cunningpepe: )

That a whole lot in 24h
Looks like you can add
-writhes around the floor of a filthy public bathroom stall
and
-goes full Britney c. 2007
to the list too.

head01s.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like you can add
-writhes around the floor of a filthy public bathroom stall
and
-goes full Britney c. 2007
to the list too.

View attachment 2280743
It’s even better, he paid $10k for a hair transplant. Brittany’s hair grew back, Conner won’t be so lucky. He’s going to rock the cue ball look for a long time or have a hairline four inches above his forehead.
Man, boomer dad is having the worst Father’s Day ever.

Imagine two years ago he was telling his friend how his son is a fitness YouTuber living in LA making good money, to his son being a psychotic retard that runs on the green in an gay rainbow cape tripping his balls off and getting tackled by security.

I do wonder when YT will yeet his channels. A stunt like this might do it.

HiramTheGrift

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jun 21, 2021 at 7:42 AM: Connor Murphy got arrested for streaking on a golf course.
Oh my God I take a few days of a break from the internet and Connor is already ready for his inevitable 3rd institutionalization.

My favorite moment, though, is him getting accused of sexual assault and his response in his newest video was, "She's an actor who's also in on it. We're acting out a play even though we've never rehearsed it because we're one with the universe and everything's a show"

Here are the videos worth watching to recap:

Connor discussing him being kicked out and having an overall breakdown with his cameraman laughing. He also kisses two guys on the beach and discusses streaking across the golf tourny because they wouldn't let him in because he's gay now. He also says multiple times the only reason he says he's joking and that it's all an act is because it gives him plausible deniability if Youtube wants to ban him or if someone wants to institutionalize him again

Parents Disowned Me for Being Gay, So I'm Killing Myself | Connor Murphy​

(Youtube link)
He rolls around a public restroom floor and pukes and spits some random shit into a toilet while ranting about having COVID and HIV. He mentions doing another fast, but I doubt it because he said he hated it and would never do another

I'm COVID and HIV Positive (Confession) | Connor Murphy​

(Youtube link)
A short video with Connor's allegedly new family

My New Adopted Family Saved My Life - Connor Murphy​

(Youtube link)
Connor's new video of him talking about his hair transplant procedure and how he's decided to shave his hair off before the recommended time to prove something to his dad

Connor Murphy Shaves His Head to Win Back His Dad​

(Youtube link)

Lastly, Connor streaking across the US Open tourny

Connor Murphy Streaks at the US Open for Gay Pride (Tackled by Police)​

(Youtube link)

This is an incredible story arc I can't wait to see what happens next
Edit:
His "adoptive father" looks like he's just realized the mistake he's made
Screenshot from 2021-06-21 14-26-31.png

Last edited:

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God I take a few days of a break from the internet and Connor is already ready for his inevitable 3rd institutionalization.

My favorite moment, though, is him getting accused of sexual assault and his response in his newest video was, "She's an actor who's also in on it. We're acting out a play even though we've never rehearsed it because we're one with the universe and everything's a show"

Connor discussing him being kicked out and having an overall breakdown with his cameraman laughing. He also kisses two guys on the beach and discusses streaking across the golf tourny because they wouldn't let him in because he's gay now. He also says multiple times the only reason he says he's joking and that it's all an act is because it gives him plausible deniability if Youtube wants to ban him or if someone wants to institutionalize him again

View attachment 2281807
(Youtube link)
He rolls around a public restroom floor and pukes and spits some random shit into a toilet while ranting about having COVID and HIV. He mentions doing another fast, but I doubt it because he said he hated it and would never do another

View attachment 2281816
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281818
(Youtube link)
Connor's new video of him talking about his hair transplant procedure and how he's decided to shave his hair off before the recommended time to prove something to his dad

View attachment 2281829
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281836
(Youtube link)

Edit:
View attachment 2281831
Wait is he actually pozzed now? That would be hilarious since fun fact: Getting hiv from oral is very hard unless the guy was recently infected with a high viral lode. The only other option is through the backdoor...Which does have a MUCH highet rate. Man he's gonna go full sepukku soon wont he?

JamalActimel

The evidence is going to SHOW!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot from 2021-06-21 14-26-31.png
Same energy
1624276938392.png

Also one thing we tend to forget about his videos is that he has a cameraman.

1624277037915.png
connoi.pnggay retard.png

Those 3 pic are already funny as it is but knowing there's a gay retard filming this make even funnier. Like look at the last one. He entered a public bathroom with a fag with a camera while claming he has covid and HIV

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2281807
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281816
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281818
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281829
(Youtube link)

View attachment 2281836
(Youtube link)

Edit:
View attachment 2281831
His mania speed run is really something to behold.

It’s possible for this to be just pure mental illness fueled mania, but more likely he’s pouring gasoline on his mania with some adderall or meth.

Anyone know if Conner ever mentioned being Dx’ed as ADHD as a kid or getting prescribed Ritalin or adderall? Just curious.

No psychiatric impatient stay will do him any good unless he’s kept for a month or more so they can get the DMT out of his system and properly assess him.

You know, all fun aside, it's so sad. How old Connor is, 26? He is not even in his 30s and his life is already beyond unfucking. And all because he decided to play with DMT once.
If it was just once he might have been able to unfuck himself after a bumpy ride. The fact that after melting his brain on DMT he decided the best option was to start taking it several times a day was the jump into the insanity abyss.

I don’t think his life is beyond unfucking. It’s obvious to everyone he’s dealing with a severe mental illness. If he stopped the DMT, got on lithium (it’s natural!), started putting his life back together and documenting his efforts on YT he’d probably get more attention than he did as a buff dude bro.

The above would require him admitting his psychotic or ill and not enlightened though, which I don’t think his ego will accept.

Conner’s fixation on ego is justified because it’s the root of his problems. He was on great trajectory with a degree in CS/mathematics, but he needed the ego gratification of being the ultimate chad and YT star to try and make-up for years of low-esteem and feeling inferior.

It’s one of those “careful what you wish for” things. I’m the end being a handsome, fit, e-celeb that got lots of hot girls and money didn’t make him happy and that left him very confused and distraught. Ironically if he was dumber guy he probably would have been perfectly happy as the ultimate shallow chad YT pussy hound in LA. But for a relatively smart person it was unfulfilling and soul sucking after a few years.
Same energy
View attachment 2281856

Also one thing we tend to forget about his videos is that he has a cameraman.

View attachment 2281858View attachment 2281859View attachment 2281861

Those 3 pic are already funny as it is but knowing there's a gay retard filming this make even funnier. Like look at the last one. He entered a public bathroom with a fag with a camera while claming he has covid and HIV
I wonder who this new cameraman is besides a really shitty human being.

Good odds if Conner has any readily available money or assets Conner’s human selfiestick is angling to get his hands on it.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it was just once he might have been able to unfuck himself after a bumpy ride. The fact that after melting his brain on DMT he decided the best option was to start taking it several times a day was the jump into the insanity abyss.
Maybe I'm wrong, but my guess is that first dose fucked with his reasoning and since then he hasn't been able to stop.

I don’t think his life is beyond unfucking. It’s obvious to everyone he’s dealing with a severe mental illness. If he stopped the DMT, got on lithium (it’s natural!), started putting his life back together and documenting his efforts on YT he’d probably get more attention than he did as a buff dude bro.
That would require him to come back to his senses and as we've seen with him spending 3 days in a psychiatric intake it's not going to change shit. Now he pushed away his family, so there is no one to help. Meanwhile, every trip fries his brain further and further. He will end up sucking off strangers for drug money.

Last edited:

Fuck It We'll Do It Live

Fucking Thing Sucks!
kiwifarms.net
Wait is he actually pozzed now? That would be hilarious since fun fact: Getting hiv from oral is very hard unless the guy was recently infected with a high viral lode. The only other option is through the backdoor...Which does have a MUCH highet rate. Man he's gonna go full sepukku soon wont he?
Allegedly; he provides screenshots in his "I'm COVID and HIV Positive (Confession) | Connor Murphy" video for both the HIV and Covid-19 positive results, but who knows if he just faked them or he took them from Google Images (particularly the blurry HIV positive test):

1624278268945.png
1624278570330.png

Last edited: