Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

SameBarley2719

kiwifarms.net
Well this is interesting
Screenshot_20210625-222023.png

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are also the reason why, for example, I can't just buy hypertension or asthma drugs without having to first wait half a year for a doctor appointment.
Lol and you know why? Because some mature and responsible people use them in a wrong way. If not for them, you'd get your medication right there.

The thumbnail alone is vomit inducing.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
All of this makes me wonder if he's still on his master plan to prove that he is God. His mind is so addled that it's hard to say there's any coherent thought behind any of what he's doing, but if he is still hung up on that, he's probably gone back to step one (ignoring the fact that he's already spoilered the entire plan, making it kinda pointless):

1. Post some YouTube videos of me “enlightening” some of my friends. The idea would be to teach spirituality to them, but to do so in a way only a few people would understand. These people would be my “disciples” and the other people would call me crazy and blasphemous like they did Jesus. I knew exactly who would understand and who wouldn’t.

If he's still on this, we should expect a fake suicide saga in the not-too-distant future.

Here’s the psychotic plan that was implanted into my mind:
1. Post some YouTube videos of me “enlightening” some of my friends. The idea would be to teach spirituality to them, but to do so in a way only a few people would understand. These people would be my “disciples” and the other people would call me crazy and blasphemous like they did Jesus. I knew exactly who would understand and who wouldn’t.
2. Fake my death. I would post a YouTube video crying and acting depressed. I would say I’m going to kill myself.
3. Call the cops on myself to make sure they start looking for me. Eventually, I wanted to be willingly arrested just like Jesus was.
4. While the cops are looking for me, film footage of me acting like Jesus. I would do good deeds, teach my version of Jesus’s teachings, and see if I could perform any “miracles.”
5. Get arrested.
6. Get admitted to a psych ward. This shouldn’t be too hard since everyone will think I’m suicidal. The psych ward would be my “tomb.” It’s confidential so it wouldn’t be able to get out that I was still alive.
7. Stay in there for 3 days, then “rise again” on the third day. I would make a YouTube video and Instagram post revealing that I was alive.
8. Make a YouTube video revealing the entire plan. This has to be done meticulously, or I’ll be hated for faking my death and/or comparing myself to Jesus. I would need to explain the true story of Jesus like how he was simply a human who taught enlightenment, and tried to rid the world of ego so people could reach the kingdom of heaven, or Christ consciousness. Oh yeah, and that he faked his death. It would also be a must to emphasize how I did this for the good of humanity.
9. Hopefully some people would have some epiphanies just like I did when reading the Power of Now about the true nature of Jesus and his teachings. This would get people on the path to practicing spirituality and awakening.
10. Prepare for the hate.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anyone with access to his onlyfans that can confirm whether or not he's actually eating his own shit?
Connor is trolling everyone. I doubt anyone will know if Conner is literally eating shit unless he’s doing a video with Nikolai laying a fresh one directly into his mouth.

It’s not hard to make some fudge or chocolate look like a pile of shit. Connor is looney, but his evolutionary gag reflex won’t let him go that far.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
He's just amplifying his crazy artificially because dumb sells on youtube. Same thing as Onision. It's a narcissist thing. Anything for a click.

A good reputation and followers you've earned are too much work. Flailing your arms and chattering like a monkey makes everyone look at you and gives that endorphin rush of attention. The problem is, in order for that to work in the long run, you have to keep ramping up the "HEY LOOK AT ME!" stunts. Each one has to be more attention grabbing than the one before or people will get bored and ignore.

The Ornithocheirus

kiwifarms.net
Found on /fit/. Viewer discretion advised.
I guess he doesn't explicitly show either shitting or pissing so could be real, could not be.

Here's also a video from a previous June 13th only fans post : Cumming on Hila Klein, H3h3's wife, and licking up my divine protein shake ;)
If it wasn't obvious, he fucks a fleshlight with her picture on it, then eats his cum at the end.

What the fuck.

Ponglenis

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need to see the poop exit his anus to believe it's real :o
Does anyone have the video on https://www.lpsg.com/threads/connor-murphy.554112/page-23 (post #448 )? Seems like more insanity from the replies.

EDIT: Never mind I was wrong thinking you needed premium, here's the vid:

I'm afraid how is he going to escalate this further after he runs out of ideas? Is he going to crucify himself like Jesus? Or shoot a stadium? Let's not give him too many ideas.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna need to see the poop exit his anus to believe it's real :biggrin:
Does anyone have the video on https://www.lpsg.com/threads/connor-murphy.554112/page-23 (post #448 )? Seems like more insanity from the replies.

How is he going to escalate this further? Is he going to crucify himself like Jesus? Or maybe shoot a stadium?
A slave auction on YT apparently, putting himself up on the block. Little reverse buck breaking for the modern woke audience I guess.

Please don’t doubt Connor’s ability to escalate things without resorting to violence. The boy has some natural talent.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I am going to call the biggest, craziest, least likely, highly improbably, good chance this isn't even remotely probable, but if I am right I will look like a fucking god and you must all worship me move of this thread... "DMT was just a prank bro. Never actually did it. I did everything to prank the Kiwifarmers bro, I've been doing all this crazy ass shit sober".

Honestly, I just want this to be true so that everything in the last three dozen or so pages is even more crazy retroactively. He went from "body builder" to "crazy man with fried brain" in the space of an OP, and I want to see the saga of "actually, it wasn't fried brain at all, I'm just fucking crazy".