Mar-27-2023 - Chris is out of custody

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

Who posted bail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelperHelper99

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, no evil you seal away ever stays sealed away.

It always escapes later no matter what you do, it is inevitable.
kyecssww8hz21.jpg
The merge might be real after all, because it's following the plot pretty well rn

BPD Gunt Rider

kiwifarms.net
I hope with all sincerity that Chris does NOT end up in shared housing with the mentally disabled. He's an opportune rapist who targets the vulnerable. Imagine if he impregnates one.
I'd like to assume Chris wouldn't be, but I've seen some fucked up very potentially dangerous people stuck with vulnerable mentally ill people in housing and psych ward settings. And Chris can easily come across as a harmless dolt.

Irkek

kiwifarms.net
coincidentally, i was re-reading the wiki yesterday and wondering if this was going to be the end of the sagas and he was just going to rot in jail/tard house for the forseeable future

this is pretty surprising. As much as i hope for further entertainment for the years to come, i can't help but be worried for everyone that's going to be involved with chris and chris himself after the whole idea guys arc. It's basically the goiana incident, except instead of radiation killing a whole town it's autism

autism and 2 years worth of sexual frustration. Can you imagine the warden having to enter chris' cell? truly, imagine the smelle

Hopkinsville Goblin

kiwifarms.net
Careful now, or some retard might pay to send him to Serbia.
Chris would have too much trouble navigating the passport process. With all the documents I needed to get a passport, I suppose the CWCki would be a valuable resource for him.
Null paid the bail as repayment for his likeness on the coins.
Can we move past the bond payment? No bond amount was ever set. Chris was held without bail. We've had almost two years for everyone to absorb this information. This is like continuing to call the jail a prison or speculating about cell mates while having a Velma-level understanding of the justice system.

VineLink revised Chris's status to Released by Court Order. There is no indication that anyone spent any money to get Chris out of jail. Probably someone picked the wrong option in a drop down menu and fixed it a few hours later.

BillTheButcher

kiwifarms.net
This is nuts. I'd like to think there is a plan in place. Is it farfetched to think that he has a court order to stay off the internet for x amount of time? They sealed the case for his connection with the internet obviously, so I don't see how they let him out with nothing stopping him from going straight back to the place that got him to this point of craziness.

Also, I don't see how they release him without a residence/shelter listed. He clearly has been ostracized from the family, and can't see barb. I don't assume the state of Virginia is inclined to give a shit, but I can see the lawyer making sure shit is in place so he doesn't have to go through with Chris's bullshit again, or anytime soon. If I had a bunch of a-logs calling my office phone asking about ian brandon anderson, I'd put him in a shack out in the Appalachia, and make sure he has his court dates taped to the wall.

That being said, it's already been, what, 8 hours since his release? If he was going to run straight to the interwebz, he would have done it already. That gives me hope that he is being handled to the point he won't go out raping grandma's anytime soon. Could he technically be in a halfway house? Is that even how that works?

WelperHelper99

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is nuts. I'd like to think there is a plan in place. Is it farfetched to think that he has a court order to stay off the internet for x amount of time? They sealed the case for his connection with the internet obviously, so I don't see how they let him out with nothing stopping him from going straight back to the place that got him to this point of craziness.

Also, I don't see how they release him without a residence/shelter listed. He clearly has been ostracized from the family, and can't see barb. I don't assume the state of Virginia is inclined to give a shit, but I can see the lawyer making sure shit is in place so he doesn't have to go through with Chris's bullshit again, or anytime soon. If I had a bunch of a-logs calling my office phone asking about ian brandon anderson, I'd put him in a shack out in the Appalachia, and make sure he has his court dates taped to the wall.

That being said, it's already been, what, 8 hours since his release? If he was going to run straight to the interwebz, he would have done it already. That gives me hope that he is being handled to the point he won't go out raping grandma's anytime soon. Could he technically be in a halfway house? Is that even how that works?
I mean what device does he have? Assuming he has any money, it's still gonna take time to make new accounts and get a phone or cheapo laptop working.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to assume Chris wouldn't be, but I've seen some fucked up very potentially dangerous people stuck with vulnerable mentally ill people in housing and psych ward settings. And Chris can easily come across as a harmless dolt.
So it would be Chris who's the one getting violated? If that's the case, it's gone full circle for him: from molesting his mother to getting molested himself. If this does happen, I hope Chris can finally learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.