Mega Rad Gun Thread -

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Not only do i a firearm... I am a firearm.
A fairly interesting one at that. (Revolver that can gas seal and be suppressed.)

I'm reasonably experienced with firearms, at least compared to Joe Sixpack. I think gun ownership is a net positive. I think people who agitate strongly for confiscations, registries and anything else that shows up in Johnny Jackboots' wet dreams are fucking exceptional.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
the bureaucratic hoops i would have to jump through to acquire anything more than an air rifle are unbearable
so no

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
I’m literally eating a gun right now. Lift my skirt and suck my dick.

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never tried to do a firearm, I guess I could give it a shot?
Anyone have some good lube recommendations?
Before my guns were lost in my own tragic boating accident I used CLP Break-free, it's a lube, cleaner and oil rolled into one, and it doesn't smell as bad as Hoppe's #9.

• Winner
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
As a general rule I've found that most firearms that LEOs like and carry are pretty solid. Ithaca pump guns used to be popular IIRC, then Remington 870s. The 870 and 870 Express were good pump guns but Remington's apparently gone to complete shit and therefore only old Remingtons are worth having. I notice a lot of LEOs tend to prefer SIGSauers (which are fine pistols generally) or Glocks (which are OK, if memey as fuck because of media dumbassery). Probably varies by department, to be sure (I could have sworn I saw a cop carrying a Beretta 92FS back in the day, which is weird because Beretta is pretty fucking expensive as a rule. As a personal carry? Maybe, yeah. But as a duty gun?).

Reactions: Pocket Dragoon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino