Mega Rad Gun Thread -

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would never lower myself to owning a firearm, all of the protection I require is in the form of glorious Nippon steel. Nothing personal, kids.

In all seriousness, I'm actually planning to buy a gun and a concealed carry permit because my city is getting crazier every day and I need my own assurance.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I do not currently own a a full operational gun. I may have plans in the work to put one together. It's nothing impressive just a tiny little pistol for self defense.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Yes on the SIGSauer P226. Absolutely. H&K is always overpriced, though.
RE: .22LR tiers, I used to have the heavy barreled version of the Marlin 795 and I would classify it as one of the nicest .22 rifles I've ever shot with. Weird that it's only in good tier. Also had a Marlin 60 but it developed serious stovepiping issues, never figured it out and eventually sold it to pay for the newer Marlin. Ruger 10/22 is meme-tier IMO but I have a hateboner for Ruger.

EDIT: Norinco lol fuck off

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
My blade needs no ammo, a gun would just slow me and my sword hand down in combat.

Being serious though, no and I don't personally want one. I have nothing against them overall, I just never bothered.

Spl00gies

~doot doot on de zoot~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd do it so hard, it'd need a real thorough servicing after I was done with it.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
"I need an assault rifle to defend myself from teh gubbinment (jusy ignore that I'm more likely to shoot myself and my AR would do fuck all against a tank)!"
View attachment 751882
Yeah I'm really worried about tanks after a bunch of ragheaded goatfuckers used old explosives and copper cookware to punch fucking holes in American assets like they were made of goddamn paper. Also, tanks are shit at holding street corners and can't kick doors. Also also, the moment the US Gov't goes full exceptional individual and rolls armor down the streets regularly you're going to find that EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD suddenly becomes very interested in helping the American people.

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm really worried about tanks after a bunch of ragheaded goatfuckers used old explosives and copper cookware to punch fucking holes in American assets like they were made of goddamn paper. Also, tanks are shit at holding street corners and can't kick doors. Also also, the moment the US Gov't goes full exceptional individual and rolls armor down the streets regularly you're going to find that EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD suddenly becomes very interested in helping the American people.
just cut the supply of twinkies and hostess cupcakes to the south and you'll all starve lmao

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino