Minecraft -

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so, get your puzzle pieces ready, because after nearly chucking my entire desk out the fucking window, I have a question: All that shit is for the Java version, ain't it? Because that would've been nice to know before I bought the damn thing for Windows 10. It said that both versions support mods, with the only difference being who you want to play with. And nothing on the mod pages I looked at mentioned anything other than 1.whatever, so I assumed it worked for either since both versions are on PC. But apparently not, and now I'm irritated, to put it mildly.

Gah, talk about wasted time. Now I gotta go get a refund on this shit. I just wanted to raise some bees, damn it.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so, get your puzzle pieces ready, because after nearly chucking my entire desk out the fucking window, I have a question: All that shit is for the Java version, ain't it? Because that would've been nice to know before I bought the damn thing for Windows 10. It said that both versions support mods, with the only difference being who you want to play with. And nothing on the mod pages I looked at mentioned anything other than 1.whatever, so I assumed it worked for either since both versions are on PC. But apparently not, and now I'm irritated, to put it mildly.

Gah, talk about wasted time. Now I gotta go get a refund on this shit. I just wanted to raise some bees, damn it.
I've never bothered with bedrock edition modding. If you're looking the best modded minecraft experience, you should go for java edition.

cockle

kiwifarms.net
Wish there were more bigger anarchy servers, trying to get on 2b2t is hell with the queue and I don't have any alt accounts to play on the KiwiFarms one. I've only really ad fun with anarchy servers

The Real SVP

kiwifarms.net
I built a little house for my nether portal.
portalhouse.jpg
And it's all Null's fault. Because he made a thread, where somebody linked to a page full of mod packs, with one pack reminding me of a type of game I always wanted to play. And now I have a little house, and a windmill, and two doggos, and a horse. In minecraft.
And soon I will become a wizard. Also in minecraft.

So-and-so

kiwifarms.net
I used play on 2b2t ages ago (back when there were less than 20 users at a time, and before fags started making youtube series about it), and a year or so ago I spun up a server for my buddies that had a bunch of tech mods. Automating shit was the most addictive thing in the world, and it took up way too much of my time. Then I realized I could just work on technology in real life and actually have some utility to show for it. I've been on the wagon ever since.

>He bought bedrock edition
You poor, poor, bastard.

AmarettoPie

kiwifarms.net
>He bought bedrock edition
You poor, poor, bastard.

On the bright side, I guess they get a lot of requests for refunds for it because it went through almost immediately. I've since been making a big ol' bee and crop farm with the suggested mods.

I'll admit that the bees are a little tricky: My first attempt put them in a decently-sized glass enclosure. I started out by putting the modded nests I found in there, and had entirely too many bees for a while. ...But no honey or other products, because those nests can't be interacted with beyond moving them. That and bees kept glitching through corners and getting stuck on the ceiling. I watched a few straight-up go through the glass. I'd planned on making the ceiling higher (it was five blocks high), but wanted to make some of the bee cages, so I made the advanced hives, first.

Trying to get them to take to those was when they started rapidly despawning. For several days, only a single bee would enter any of them, and then it would glitch out and never leave no matter how long I sat and watched it. It would pop out for a few seconds after a restart, but go back in without even going to a flower, and again glitch to stay in there. So I emptied and destroyed the nests to try and force the rest of the bees into the hives, in addition to making some more advanced and vanilla hives. Left to gather some stuff, came back, and a LOT of bees had despawned, including that one glitchy bee. I removed the hives I had, put up one of both of the newly-crafted hives, and watched for a couple days. They entered the vanilla hive, but despite having no other options, none of the bees went into the advanced hive, even at night. I turned that vanilla hive into an advanced one, anyway. Left, came back, and ALL of the bees had despawned. It was an annoying first impression.

I've since restarted the world and made my farm between two conveniently placed natural nests. Got lost, found some slime nests, and held onto them until I managed to find my way back home. Didn't bother making an enclosure; I just set them and a few advanced hives near my crops. Unlike the first go, they're doing VERY well: They quickly filled the advanced nests and I now have more slime balls and honey than I know what to do with. And being set up in the plains and having another close by, I didn't even bother making an enclosure for the animals, either. There's just so many around that I don't see the point; something I'm not used to having only known the scarcity of the 360 Minecraft from ages ago.

TL;DR: Bees are adorable little escape artists, and there are a LOT of animals just sitting around in this version.

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net
On the bright side, I guess they get a lot of requests for refunds for it because it went through almost immediately. I've since been making a big ol' bee and crop farm with the suggested mods.

I'll admit that the bees are a little tricky: My first attempt put them in a decently-sized glass enclosure. I started out by putting the modded nests I found in there, and had entirely too many bees for a while. ...But no honey or other products, because those nests can't be interacted with beyond moving them. That and bees kept glitching through corners and getting stuck on the ceiling. I watched a few straight-up go through the glass. I'd planned on making the ceiling higher (it was five blocks high), but wanted to make some of the bee cages, so I made the advanced hives, first.

Trying to get them to take to those was when they started rapidly despawning. For several days, only a single bee would enter any of them, and then it would glitch out and never leave no matter how long I sat and watched it. It would pop out for a few seconds after a restart, but go back in without even going to a flower, and again glitch to stay in there. So I emptied and destroyed the nests to try and force the rest of the bees into the hives, in addition to making some more advanced and vanilla hives. Left to gather some stuff, came back, and a LOT of bees had despawned, including that one glitchy bee. I removed the hives I had, put up one of both of the newly-crafted hives, and watched for a couple days. They entered the vanilla hive, but despite having no other options, none of the bees went into the advanced hive, even at night. I turned that vanilla hive into an advanced one, anyway. Left, came back, and ALL of the bees had despawned. It was an annoying first impression.

I've since restarted the world and made my farm between two conveniently placed natural nests. Got lost, found some slime nests, and held onto them until I managed to find my way back home. Didn't bother making an enclosure; I just set them and a few advanced hives near my crops. Unlike the first go, they're doing VERY well: They quickly filled the advanced nests and I now have more slime balls and honey than I know what to do with. And being set up in the plains and having another close by, I didn't even bother making an enclosure for the animals, either. There's just so many around that I don't see the point; something I'm not used to having only known the scarcity of the 360 Minecraft from ages ago.

TL;DR: Bees are adorable little escape artists, and there are a LOT of animals just sitting around in this version.
Glad to here that it eventually worked out. Did ever figure out what you wanted to do with the slime and honey?

AmarettoPie

kiwifarms.net
Glad to here that it eventually worked out. Did ever figure out what you wanted to do with the slime and honey?

I honestly have no idea. I don't really mess around with redstone and stuff, and I'm on peaceful so hunger isn't an issue. Maybe I'll make a giant, sticky-bouncy castle, with a honey moat. And then I'll put fish and stuff in the moat, because the mod said the honey buckets act like water.

And if that doesn't work out? Well...I'll build fish outta the slime, because why not? :lol:

Penis

kiwifarms.net
There is a LOT of content here, so I will do my best to summarize everything, but its going to be a read either way. Buckle up, you're in for a wild ride.

On August 16th of 2020, this reddit post surfaced. Titled, "WARNING AGAINST A SCAMMER"

This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, so please take your time reading this through probably! And to the admins: If you delete this post, please PM me at least so I can let you know EVERYTHING!
----------------------------------------------------

NB: I do not have any relation to Hypixel Skyblock community nor do I have anything against this individual on a personal gamer level. So this has nothing to do with competition, jealousy or whatever can happen in a gamer community. This is about justice and protecting the innocent ones from being catfished or scammed! Lastly but not least, protecting my dearest little brother who is mentally disabled.

----------------------------------------------------

Context

3 years ago my little brother met a girl through some gaming and they came into contact due to a video my brother have posted of someting he haven't specified. But the girl liked it and thus began their contact through texting onwards.

The girl claimed she is a Palestinian girl from Russia who lives in a tough situation with her family, with not much money and not much food to deal with. And my little brother being very soft hearted he sent her some money out of his free will. And that was the very first time he did that just 1 month after they've just met. Later on, the girl came back asking for some more money with the same explaination about not being in a good state, and with that my brother gladly helped again.

So it continued like this for 3 years onwards. Assumingly, going back and forth between him sending money without her asking for it or when she asked him to do so. And in between, texting with each other which eventually lead to romantic feelings for one another. But despite the fact having contact for so long, he barely got any legit picture from her (except for one he found this year, which will be explained further down) nor seen her on webcam or even heard her voice. He did however had contact with her so called little brother, which I haven't got much information about, but I suspected that it might have been the same person all along.

So whenever we talked about this so called "poor Palestianian girl from Russia", we obviously could smell some catfishing going on. Cause how come she was able to game, when that require some good equitments and good internet conection if she was in that poor condition? And also, how come a Palestianian girl - who on top of everything claimed to be a muslim - would be allowed to talk freely with some strange man whilst her brother is watching? For me being a muslim and half Iraninan, I know that in the Arabic culture world (which is pretty much similar to the Iranian culture as well) just don't let their female relatives to be freely talked to by any random men, let alone receiving some money from a complete stranger?! Cause if there is a way to insult an Arab or an Iranian, that is to pay them for something they've done for you. Such as, letting you stay in their home, giving you a ride somewhere or paid your food (after discussing who will have the chance to pay the whole freaking bill) and so on. That is simply against their pride and honor. Then you can imagine when it comes to their women.

But whatever we tried to explain my brother all these red flags, it was hard to convince him since being so lost in that girl, which obviously made him blind, naive and defensive about her. And since he is an adult at the age of 24, he lives his own life and contact us whenever he needs to, so there weren't much we could do than just trying to talk to his senses whenever we had chance (which lead to arguments and him leaving off home angrily), otherwise just dealing with our own lifes as well.

Fast Forward August 8th 2020

My little brother came to eat dinner with us and whilst we were talking and just having some good time, he wanted to share us something without us getting angry about it. He was pure honest about have sent that girl 3.000 DKK (Danish Crowns) which is about 477$ (American Dollars) and that is the hugest amount he ever have sent her all at once. Normally it was it was "small" amount between 100-500 DKK (16$ - 79$ ) spread overtime (which is still a lot if it's too often, but way smaller according to the Danish currency value).

That made us obviously surprised of how much money he has sent her just like that, knowing the fact that she might be fake and that of course lead to a huge argument between us. He went off home angrily, but called us later to apologise for everything. I told him that we are genuinely worried about him and don't want anyone just to play around him just like that.

I asked him if I could get into contact with this girl and try to talk with her at least, and he said yes and would ask for permission which he thankfully got from her. So I made a new discord account and told my brother what my discord ID was and he messaged me the informations:

1598496763883.png

So here it says that her name is Natasha Sameer and her discord ID is heawn#8832 (does that sound familiar? ). I added her as a friend, messaged her and our conversation went like this:

1598496783358.png

1598496792843.png

1598496816206.png

I then texted my brother, why she couldn't do the voice talk, and he replied with it's hard for her. She is shy, insecure and it's going to take some time (pfft, right).

The next morning I texted this "Natasha/Theresa/Heawn" and asked how she was doing. And at the same time texting my brother to see wether they were awake or not. My brother was very cold and short and was just answering "no" and also "no" to wether I asked if he feels better after waking up early and such. But anyways, later the same day I texted "Natasha" again if she was online, which is where I found out that she removed me/blocked me.

1598496835605.png

And I also found out my brother did the same thing. Which lead me to be like "oh heck no!" and I tried to call him, but obviously didn't want to answer the call. Both of them simply just turned my back and went off to do whatever they wanted to.

Sooo, that's all what I got from this "Natasha", until I began to do my little research on my own.

The Research

I got nothing from searching on her full name. Neither did I with "Theresa". But oh boy, how much I got from just by googling "Heawn". The result showed me that he is a supposedly a very well known (if not famous) Hypixel Skyblock Player who is one of the most richest amongst them. Hence, why I am here writing this long post, because I'm sure some (if not most or all) of you have heard about this Heawn.

A post made about him:

1598496868171.png

From the link provided in that post above:

1598496883280.png

And the discord ID pretty much confirms that it is the same person my brother (and I) have been talking to.

I also found his profile on a website called MC-Market. In there he made some few posts about he want to sell some of his coins:

1598496906067.png

1598496913405.png

1598496920235.png

The very same discord ID is provided, but the 100 % evidence for it's the very same individual:
Through his Hypixel Profile you can go to his Twitter Account, where you'll find the same plushie profile picture and as well the username he used on that MC-Market.

1598496933959.png

1598496941077.png

This is his Steam Account, where he have also played behind different usernames:

1598496962997.png

I went further into my little investigation by joining some discord servers, to see if I could get to know more about this Heawn. Wether he is a male or female, his age etc. It wasn't easy though, cause I got seemed as this creep or someone who tried to "sneak into his pants" (because this awesome Heawn is soo rich that every gold digger is now running after him). There was also someone who even blocked me after asking some questions about Heawn. So I didn't got much information, but I did find some clues through using his username as a keyword search in Akinsoft, talking about having a beast PC, being a man with a beard at the age of 21 years old.

1598496981430.png

1598496989566.png

1598496993983.png

The Drama Happens

I called my brother and kind of telling him that I'm pretty sure it's a dude irl and not that girl whom he fell in love with. He wouldn't listen and argued that "she is real bla bla bla" and when I mentioned that part about having a beast pc etc, my brother argued that "she is lying, otherwise they won't believe her". Heawn also found out that I was looking for some informations about him and informed that to my brother (I believe by showing some screenshots since my brother mentioned the discord name I've used as an "undercover". So whoever here have stumbled upon someone called C_Joker#5097, then now you know who and why). It went back and forth with him hanging up and me being so stubborn and threatening both of them with exposing Heawn publicly, if they don't cooperate with me.

Then Heawn messaged me:

1598497005407.png

Heawn probably got cold feet and I was being furious and doing a confrontation.

About 30 min later, he texted me again, showing me a very worry some screenshot:

1598497018888.png

Now let's pause for a moment, because this is a very crucial part!
If you have, up until now, have any victim-blaming-throught come across your mind whilst reading all this, then let me make a clear sidenote for you:
My brother isn't just like any random guy out there. He is mentally disabled with autism. He doesn't think like the rest of us do. He is extremely sensitive, very naive and way too soft hearted. He is easily affected by what's going around the world and if someone he knows or cares about is having a tough time, he will help them with the best intentions. Hence, why he has been sending Heawn money all this time. Genuinely believing that Heawn was indeed in trouble and needed instant help.

Moreover, 3 months back, Heawn expressed that it might be hard to continue the contact with my brother, due to "her parents" pressuring her and interfering (getting worried about her), which lead my brother to become depressed and having suicidal thoughts.

So imagine being his older sister, knowing that some popular gamer dude is taking advantage of a an autist, who genuinely believes it's a girl who loves him for who he is. Is not something I'm just going to sit back and ignore, especially when he has the tendency to become depressed and suicidal!

The conversation continues as following:

1598497033750.png

1598497041016.png

This is where the picture comes into play and I will be linking to it, since my post is only limited to 20 pictures. According to my brother, he found it himself through Heawn's MC profile, but I don't know how.

Now, I didn't bought it at all, but the reason why my brother was so convinced about it was due to the file name looking like as if it was captured that date and matched up with their conversataion or something like that. But Heawn isn't that clever to use a picture from a subreddit, which got alot of votes. And by a simple reverse image search, you can get to the original source easily.

It's a reddit post from 2 years ago. Where as the file name claimed to be from 2019. The user behind the post is a friend of the girl and has been member of reddit since 2016. Heawn has only been a member since May 2020.

So just by these few details is enough proof to show that whatever Heawn would claim, won't match up anyway.

I told Heawn, that a picture is not enough, and to that he just replied with ":(". I sent him few more messages with that he should come on webcam and proof to me he is a girl and if he has nothing to hide, why is he scared of then? And stuff like that, but I got no answer and got blocked afterwards.

Up To Date

I haven't heard anything from Heawn, since August 10th, and I haven't tried to do much either since being worried for what could happen to my brother. So I needed a strategy to do this probably, and in the mean time keeping an eye on my brother. Calling him and also tried to ask him for some more information etc. Informing my mom, dad and those around my him as well, since we have been so worried.

What I've understood so far is that their conversation through 3 years wasn't normal like you would expect from couples. It was with hearts and emojis, yet it was not that often as I thought it would be. Maybe few times on a week or other times there could go some more time in between. My brother said that "she's just been busy with her familiy" (or rather, he's just been busy with gaming and enjoying this fame of his).

Things took a little turn when I got informed that they've decided to block each other, since Heawn expressed pure discomfort of "her current situation" something align with "it made worse for her situation after I've been interfering" (I wonder why) and also using the same story again with "she don't have much money left and don't know what is going to happen since the family struggling, especially due to the Corona Pandemic. And since my brother told Heawn that he couldn't financially assist "her" this month, that made "her" back off and show off "her" displeasure. Which pretty much confirms that Heawn have just been there solely because of money and nothing more or less than that.

However, even though I didn't expect them to block each other, it did give me the opportunity to expose Heawn and warn against him once and for all! Because, this is not only about my little brother. It could have been any of you or your loved ones. Moreover, if he could have done this for 3 years with an autistic guy, then who else might have been his victims?

Conclusion

My mom and I have tried our best to try to talk to my brother's senses. We have suggested to talk with "the girl and her the so called little brother". Even "her" freaking parents. And when my brother barely shared anything about "the girl" he has been talking to, it's been hard to find out who he's been talking to all along. In fact, I wouldn't had gotten the chance to find out who Heawn really is, if it wasn't for the discord ID my brother sent me. And by Heawn reaching a top level in this Hypixel Skyblock game, it made it alot easier to gather some information about him.

And I can tell you guys. This is no fun. It hurted us so badly that my brother was being tricked in such heartless manner! And yes, you may wonder "3 years and not a single clue?", but as I've mentioned: My brother is an autist (and also have some other types of diagnosis as well) he doesn't think that far in the same manner as we do. He can mentally be like a little child or an early teenager despite being 24 years old. He is the perfect victim for psychopaths and narcissiststs, because he only sees the best in people and will gladly to help anytime.

It's not even the first time he got tricked by some Russian chick who claimed to love him, but had a boyfriend. He was about to send her money, but thankfully he didn't made it. And he was furious about being tricked in that way, but he did had his depressive moments where he also threw up due to the huge amount of stress. Because not only the girl tricked him, but also his friends turned their back against him and choose her side.

These types of information about my brother are very sensitive, but I feel the necessity to inform everyone what Heawn have done and who whom he have done to. Moreover, you can be aware of what can happen if you aren't careful enough.

So knowing what's going on and having all these information about Heawn, I'm not going to sit back and be silent about some famous Skyblock gamer dude who made my brother genuinely believe that he is loved and cared for, but whilst crossing his fingers behind his back, just sucked money out of my brother, which would sum up to be 11.000 DKK (1749,22$) spread over 3 years.

Let his Heawn be freaking exposed and take this as a reminder for being careful out there!

- Nina aka C_Joker

BREAKDOWN OF OP'S CLAIMS IN THE INITIAL REDDIT POST:

• OP tells the story of her (mentally disabled) little brother meeting a girl through some game he posted a video of. The girl liked the video, and texting began at some point. (Little brother in his mid-20s)
  • The girl claimed to be a poor Muslim Palestinian girl from Russia, her family having little money and not enough food.
  • OP's little brother empathized with her situation and sent her money "out of his own free will", 1 month after they met.
  • The girl came back asking for more money, and this became a recurring thing for 3 years.
  • In this time, OP's little brother started to develop a romantic attachment to this girl, despite never having video chatted, seen a picture of her, or even heard her voice. (Except for one picture... Will explain later)
  • OP, being a female Muslim, could tell catfishing was going on because, "No Islamic family would allow their female relatives to be freely talked to by any random men" ☪
  • OP Would try to get through to his little brother, but his little brother was "lost in this girl". Furthermore, he lived independently, making it difficult to intervene.
Fast Forward to August 8th, 2020

• OP's family was having dinner with LB (little brother) and wanted to "share something without people getting angry at him"
  • Reveals he had sent 3000 DKK (~$477 USD) to the girl; much higher than what he would normally send her (~$50 USD)
  • Family is concerned, LB storms off angrily but eventually agrees to let OP get into contact with the girl and apologizes
  • OP adds the girl on discord, going by the username "Heawn", gets into a conversation. Conversation doesn't reveal much, but Heawn is noticably reluctant to voice chat.
  • OP then texts brother, asking why she wouldn't do voice talk. He replies that its, "hard for her because she is shy", raising yet another red flag
  • The very next day, OP called LB only to be shut out. OP then went to message Heawn and LB but found she and LB had blocked her on discord.

This sent OP into research-mode:

• OP found a post on a minecraft forum about Heawn, using male pronouns
  • The link in this post lead to a profile page for Hypixel, a popular minecraft server.
  • This profile featured the Discord ID of the account LB was talking to, among other things confirming that this is the same Heawn. (Also revealing that Heawn is a man)
  • OP then went into several discord servers to investigate, trying to get further details about Heawn.
  • She gets accused of "being a gold digger" creep trying to "sneak into Heawn's pants", and gets shut out by these communities.
  • Through some crafty keyword searching, she is able to find out key details about him.
  • Heawn is a 21 year old bearded man. He has spent over $10,000 dollars on his gaming PC to play Minecraft. Some of this money ostensibly came from LB.

Drama Time:

• OP calls LB to tell him the truth, LB in a state of denial.
  • Heawn had heard of OP trying to collect information on her, so he tried to discredit her to LB preemptively.
  • Heawn messages OP, giving potentially the weakest apology the internet has seen yet. OP then grills him and threatens to expose him.
  • Heawn then attempts to "break up with LB", LB threatens to kill himself.
  • It is revealed that Heawn tried to weasel his way out of the relationship 3 months ago, but LB threatened to kill himself then. LB has a history of depression and suicidal tendencies.
  • Heawn then gets defensive, he claims to care about LB and tries arguing he is a Muslim girl.
  • OP demands proof within seconds, a picture. Heawn replies with the one picture LB had ever seen of "Heawn". Its implied that Heawn left this on his MC profile intentionally for LB to find.
  • OP does a quick google reverse-image search, immediately finds a 2-year-old Reddit /r/roastme post. Investigation into the Reddit account is inconsistent with Heawn's internet presence.
  • After confronting Heawn about this, he replies, ":(", and blocks OP.

Fast forward to August 16th, 2020

• OP has heard nothing from Heawn in this time, keeping issue in stasis over concerns for LB's mental state. She reached out to him for more information.
  • Things took a turn when OP learns that LB and Heawn have blocked each other. Heawn blames OP for "interfering in their relationship", still maintaining that he is a girl.
  • It turns out that LB wouldn't "financially support Heawn" this month, which FINALLY made him back off.
  • OP finishes post speculating that he could have been doing this to multiple people, won't let famous skyblocker get away with this

Before we go any further I would like to provide some much-needed context. Hypixel is more than just a Minecraft server, it is the biggest Minecraft server by a very wide margin. Hypixel is divided into hundreds of smaller servers with many different gamemodes. The playerbase and revenue of Hypixel dwarfs many established games, so someone being a high level player in this community is a big deal.

Heawn was notable for grinding harder than anyone else. The server had a sort of EXP system employed, and he was in the top 5 players out of tens/hundreds of thousands. I am not incredibly well versed in Hypixel myself, so if anyone would like to make a little write-up better detailing Heawn's legacy and how Hypixel operates it would be greatly appreciated. The short of it is that Heawn was a very notable player in a very big community.

Heawn then responded to the Reddit post in a Hypixel forum post, titled, "im quitting hypixel skyblock forever"

1598502883668.png

Summary: Heawn says he has "been exposed for stuff he did 3 years ago not related to hypixel whatsoever". He admits to stealing from an autistic man, announces he is quitting for good, and makes an unrelated claim about some coins he won in a giveaway. Tangential, but even the most basic rules of grammar don't apply to Heawn.

On August 17th, the OP who initially exposed Heawn provided an update, responding to Heawn's reponse:

So the most recent thing that have been happening related to this situation is, Heawn have posted a thread on Hypixel:
https://preview.redd.it/vsi6tprzjfh51.png?width=1134&format=png&auto=webp&s=7fcfc649b0eb148a0ca0e12771791fd17ecc1ba7
There is also a Reddit Post about it.
My brain has been working the last 24 hours (except from few hours of sleep) due to messages and notifications were coming from every corner. Moreover, following up on what people are talking about on the discord servers and on Hypixel threads. I could understand there have been some confusion going around, which probably have been mainly due to the fact some people haven't taken their time to at least read some of the document provided in the previous post.
And with thread posted by Heawn, I felt the need to make a new post to let everyone know, what he claimed is obviously not true at all. This is not something that happened 3 years back, but rather something that STARTED 3 years ago. There is a huge difference in that.
Regarding my brother:
Despite the circumstances, my brother is doing alright. However, he insist on believing that we won't know the truth before Heawn show himself on webcam, regardless on how many evidences we provide for him. Though, the good thing is, he is aware of what's going around and he is more focused on to get proof from Heawn (or his made up little brother, called Weezo) to get some clarification, instead on blindly believe it's a girl who loves him, as few days ago. And most importantly, he is far from suicidal despite the fact being sad and just need some time to get through this. Moreover, I told him to be very aware of who's contacting him and answering to some suspicious questions about sensitive information.
With that being said:
In order to prevent any further confusion being spread around, please read the document. If you feel it's too long to read, then please do everyone of us a huge favor of refraining from expressing any theories, false rumors, or anything that is baseless.
Moreover, you are free to talk about the situation as long as it's justified, but please keep that in mind. that, my intention behind the whole exposure was solely to stop this guy and protect my little brother from being fooled around, including whoever might have been his victims as well. And let everyone be aware of being careful of such types. It is not written for people to go and cyberbully/harrass someone online. What Heawn have done can not be accepted, but that doesn't mean we should sink to down that level, where we begin to making a meme out of him/ mock him and call him names either publicly on his accounts or through his DM.
If you should be doubt about something, want some clarification or just want to let me know some important things. Then please don't hold back contacting me either on my reddit or on my discord: Nina_#5097
Lastly, but not least:
I would like to thank everyone for have taken my post seriously and also the whole Guild Staff Team from various discord servers relating to this for helping me spreading the word. I didn't expect it would have reached that far, as I was expecting my post to be deleted right away and getting some backlash due to Heawn being famous around here. But the whole situation was taken into control and Heawn got immediately kicked out of those servers he was in and everyone became aware of what kind of an individual that has been amongst them for a long period of time, even have gained a lot of popularity and respect.
I would also like to thank those who have messaged me both on reddit and on discord to show their concern and sympathy for what have been happening to my brother. I appreciate your understanding and your kind words.
So thanks to all of you!
Sincerely
Nina

Breakdown of Update Post

• OP snaps back at Heawn, clarifying that this was something going on for 3 years straight, not just "something that happened 3 years ago
  • Brother is doing better. Still in denial, but much more skeptical of the whole situation.
  • Goes on moral tangent about how making memes of Heawn is "stooping to his level"
  • Happy that the Hypixel admins stepped in and banned Heawn from the servers he was a part of

Funny Odds and Ends

After the drama unfolded, Heawn attempted to distance himself from his past misdeeds by renaming his Minecraft account. However, this change is public information, so anybody can just look up his username on a third-party site and see his new identity.

1598504072085.png

Furthermore, a YouTube video from January 18th, resurfaced, providing a face reveal for our Muslim Palestinian girl.

1598504193113.png

Wrap-up

Heawn made blunders at every conceivable turn. Many people spend years 18-21 bettering themselves, talking to women, and developing skills. Heawn, however, decided it would be a better use of his 3 years to feign a relationship with an autistic man and grind away at Minecraft. When it came to covering his ass, he didn't even bother to create an alternative discord account, directly linking his (well-known) profile this scamming account. Heawn couldn't even dig up a picture obscure enough to be safe of a reverse image search. The cherry on top? He looks like Shrek headbutted a belt-sander.

I am sure there is a lot more to this story that I am missing. I am reporting on this as someone who is passing by, but I think there is a lot more to Heawn than what is posted here. If anyone else could help dig up more dirt on this guy/community, it would go a long way to help this thread.

Hope you enjoyed! -Penis

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Notch deleted his twitter account.
View attachment 1554273
View attachment 1554277
As you can expect, thousands of blue checkmarks and angry trannies gravedanced.
Guy still has his billions, he's fine.
Good for him, even if GMTK doesn't drop the politics (It's obvious those replies to Notch are sarcastic or insincere at best) he still wins by not being on twitter.

As he himself puts it, "One small step towards the old internet."

The Real SVP

kiwifarms.net
Today I learned that shaders break lunar observations in Thaumcraft 6.
Pictured: Everything mentioned in my last post, plus the butt of my new airship.
2020-09-02_21.48.56.jpg

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the world would be a happier place if everyone deleted their Twitter accounts

Honestly, the world would be a better place if Twitter and Facebook’s data centers were to burn to the ground.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
Someone please tell me who decided that letting dragons spawn in peaceful with the ice and fire dragons mod was a grand idea. It was a major pain in the ass in RLCraft when I'm trying to hunt (I also have hunger in peaceful installed), and suddenly see a dragon in the sky and have to flee while praying to the gods that the damn thing didn't spot me, especially when I'm just starting out on a world.

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net
Someone please tell me who decided that letting dragons spawn in peaceful with the ice and fire dragons mod was a grand idea. It was a major pain in the ass in RLCraft when I'm trying to hunt (I also have hunger in peaceful installed), and suddenly see a dragon in the sky and have to flee while praying to the gods that the damn thing didn't spot me, especially when I'm just starting out on a world.
That's the weird thing about the mod. Other than it being poorly balanced, they have it's dragon mob, one of the hardest mobs in the mod for you to fight, be a common spawn by default.

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
That's the weird thing about the mod. Other than it being poorly balanced, they have it's dragon mob, one of the hardest mobs in the mod for you to fight, be a common spawn by default.
It was kind of a sweet relief to full on disable the mod and not have to deal with the scaley bastards, to be honest. Has anyone ever brought that up to the mod creator, if they're still active?

Also, a little bit off topic, but in terms of modpacks, I actually really like Life of Work At Home. I added on Animania and (again) Hunger in Peace (a mod I just generally prefer bc it makes peaceful a little bit more difficult since there's actually a reason for me to hunt). Worst that's happened to me is wandering too far from my house, or falling further than intended in a dungeon, but other than that it's actually rather chill. It's also kinda nice to make custom modpacks using TLauncher, but most of the mods I like have 1.12.2 as their newest version, which I don't exactly mind, but still, sometimes I wanna be able to enter a village without having to idiot-proof the well.

Nauseated Courgi

kiwifarms.net
It was kind of a sweet relief to full on disable the mod and not have to deal with the scaley bastards, to be honest. Has anyone ever brought that up to the mod creator, if they're still active?
The devs are a small team and plenty of people if the FTB Subreddit is to be believed.

They're porting it over to 1.14+, so lots of balancing is probably happening as well.