Minecraft -

The Real SVP

kiwifarms.net
I assume that's the cloud-save feature which allows you to share worlds between different devices. I also would not be surprised if the Xbox version does not support offline saves at all.

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
kiwifarms.net
Java edition users are being forced to move to microsoft accounts for "2 factor authentication". what bullshit.
https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java-edition-moving-house (archive)

The account migration is "mandatory", and if you don't do it in time you're locked out of your minecraft account forever. Imagine just barely missing the fucking deadline. What's next, they bring minecoins to java?
Saw this and thought, wow you saved my ass! I don't keep up with the email associated with my mojang account, so I might never have known about this. I'll just go change the email, no prob!
Oh, I have to make security questions first, then change my email? Okay.
Go through all of that work...and every time I try to update security questions it just says "Error! An error occurred. Please try again later."
Guess I'll file a support ticket.

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
kiwifarms.net
The slightly altered "Hexxit Updated" modpack I'm currently running (I've added a few mods that weren't in the pack originally):
Hexxit Updated.PNG

Definitely the most fun I've had in Minecraft in a while, including doing Stoneblock and SkyFactory.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Well shit, Bundles can only hold 1 potion which makes the search for rabbit hides pointless.

Is there a way to make ladder climbing be sped up?

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
kiwifarms.net

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Well shit, Bundles can only hold 1 potion which makes the search for rabbit hides pointless.

Is there a way to make ladder climbing be sped up?
The bundles only hold one stack worth of items. It's mostly there to improve inventory management instead of being secondary storage (that's what the Shulker boxes are for after all).

Potions will become stackable later on down the line, so maybe you can wait and see if that changes?

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
Dream just had his speed runs removed by the speedrun website moderators after an investigation. There's a lot of statistical anomalies in comparison to other speed runners, and his immaturity about it isn't helping him. Also dear god, his stans are absolutely awful.
(Downloaded doc below)

Attachments

• dreamdoc.pdf
    624.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

FeatherDuster

words
kiwifarms.net
Dream just had his speed runs removed by the speedrun website moderators after an investigation. There's a lot of statistical anomalies in comparison to other speed runners, and his immaturity about it isn't helping him. Also dear god, his stans are absolutely awful.
(Downloaded doc below)
Honestly I kinda hope he learns a lesson about reigning in his fanbase a bit. He clearly uses them to his advantage to get what he wants when he wants. (see glowsquid for prime example)

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I kinda hope he learns a lesson about reigning in his fanbase a bit. He clearly uses them to his advantage to get what he wants when he wants. (see glowsquid for prime example)
He kind of reminds me of an e-celeb version of Joseph Stalin if I want to be honest. His cult of personality borders on that if not is out right very similar to that of a 20th century dictator's cult of personality.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
Why can't Mojang simply do the vote 1 mob out of the 4 to get released earlier and the other 3 come later?

The glowsquid is just gonna be a reskin of squid's whereas the cow reskin would have an effect with bees.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Why can't Mojang simply do the vote 1 mob out of the 4 to get released earlier and the other 3 come later?

The glowsquid is just gonna be a reskin of squid's whereas the cow reskin would have an effect with bees.
That is what what they're doing. Same with the biome vote.

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
He kind of reminds me of an e-celeb version of Joseph Stalin if I want to be honest. His cult of personality borders on that if not is out right very similar to that of a 20th century dictator's cult of personality.
I don't know how it got this bad. Not even gaming youtubers with bad fanbases like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye got fanbases of literal obsessive Kpop stans (and they are, if not also Kpop stans themselves, the exact same type of people)