• Never.

Votes: 214 15.6%
  • >2 years

Votes: 300 21.8%

• Total voters

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
This is absolutely the BEST version that could occur, simply because that means that we would get to watch the Cosmo to Narcissa any% run allllll over again.
He would never live down his drug induced ravings if that ever happened. Anytime Cosmo would mention a speedrun category he would be asked if they are not all just arbitrary.

Remove Goat

wind up goat
kiwifarms.net
Someone did a Narcissa video yesterday and it's already gotten more dislikes than Null's stream lmaooo

The video

Honestly Null was more tact, so that's probably where it's from. Guy looks like he wants to be some kind of commentator like Metokur, so maybe he'll get better.

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
Someone did a Narcissa video yesterday and it's already gotten more dislikes than Null's stream lmaooo
View attachment 683112
View attachment 683111
The video

Honestly Null was more tact, so that's probably where it's from. Guy looks like he wants to be some kind of commentator like Metokur, so maybe he'll get better.
I watched the other guy. Beyond using the word "tranny" (cant remeber if he did or not so this could be inaccurate) he really doesnt say anything that's Metokur levels of shitting on someone. Most of hist stuff is just talking about the Cosmo days, implying the break up made him transition, and how Narcissa fucked up in regards to the content people actually wanted from him.

Trigger Me Timbers

kiwifarms.net
Narcissa will never come back as Cosmo.

As a cosmetologist I know whats going through his mind and what he wants is to be pampered and looked after as an anime waifu. He wants a dominant male figure to look after him (even though I think he might not be that into dudes) and let him just play vidya and drink soy whiles the big strong daddy goes out and manages all the grownup stuff.

Most M2F troons are like this, they think women have it easy and are looked after their whole lives by strong, dominate men, as they are beta males they drop out of the male dominance hierarchy and take a submissive role, either as a male feminist who rejects the dominance hierarchy or just become a woman and benefit from the dominance hierarchy.

This is where we get the 40% hatefact, some m2f are passable and live happy lives as women, however when we have people like Cosmo... Well we all know that no successful strong man wants to look after Narcissa, he gets the occasional beta orbiters with a trooon fettish but they never last and don't ever stick around to look after Narcissa they way he wants them to.

Narcissa knows thism even as a woman he is in a much worse place then before, he is still alone and with more adult responsibilities piling up, no one is helping him and now he is turning into fantasy and living life as an anime character online.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Most M2F troons are like this, they think women have it easy and are looked after their whole lives by strong, dominate men, as they are beta males they drop out of the male dominance hierarchy and take a submissive role, either as a male feminist who rejects the dominance hierarchy or just become a woman and benefit from the dominance hierarchy.
I think this plays a massive factor as to why Cosmo turned to transgenderism. That and how utterly incapable he was of taking the breakup with his gf to the point where he suffered a mental breakdown and now can't function properly. Like he wants someone else to live his life and fix it.

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
Are you sure we've watched the same video? He also mentions suicide of his friend and John Numbers fiasco. All of that was mentioned here numerous times. Pretty informative, if you know nothing about the subject.
I thought he focused on the break up as the main reason he flipped out. I know the John Numbers thing is always brought up and was in the video, but to me that's more of a funny meme. I really think having your girl fuck dudes behind your back can fuck you up bad. I must have missed his friends suicide story.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he focused on the break up as the main reason he flipped out. I know the John Numbers thing is always brought up and was in the video, but to me that's more of a funny meme. I really think having your girl fuck dudes behind your back can fuck you up bad. I must have missed his friends suicide story.
The John Numbers thing was part meme, and part true in the sense that Cosmo lost a gaming event that tens (and most likely hundreds of thousands) of people were watching. Everyone tunes into E3 and Nintendo decided to hold a game tournament that E3 to stand out from the pack meaning tons of people were watching Cosmo, who earlier had declared OoT speedrunning done when he got the infamous 18:10 time. It likely damaged his ego a bit.

The friend thing was more obscure because so many troons an hero that people tend to forget when they do. It got some news coverage for a while because they were a Dolphin developer and it was used to screech at the trolls by the media just like when Chloe Sagal burnt himself in a public park. Just like with Chloe Sagal it wasn't the trolls either.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I know the John Numbers thing is always brought up and was in the video, but to me that's more of a funny meme.
It has become a meme, because of how devastating it was. John Numbers was unknown at the time, so nobody expected him to win, especially that easy with Cosmo being stuck in the begginig of the first level. And if this wasn't enough, Shigeru Miyamoto, who was Cosmo's idol, then offered a trophy to Numbers. That was fucking merciless.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of narcissa videos, here's one that's unlisted for some reason
It's a pretty direct response to shit she said. May have been posted earlier in the thread, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't unlisted back then. EDIT: Just checked the comments and he explained why it's unlisted.

Considering you're commenting on it, it obviously isn't privated lmao. I put it on unlisted so if people wanted to see it, it's still here with a direct link. But it served its purpose already and I never wanted to ruin Narcissa's reputation or anything, it was just criticism of her actions, and informing people about her manipulation. So it's not really worth keeping public anymore

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
And not only lost the event, but lost it incredibly bad, like "watching Dean Takahashi play Cuphead" bad.
I never asked this because it's pretty late to ask something like it but are there are theories on why he performed so bad in that event? He did well enough to be in the finals and stress never factored in for him when doing top-tier speedrun streams.

I mean he lost so-fucking-bad. How come? Did he have a drug habit back then and maybe a flashback kicked in right then?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never asked this because it's pretty late to ask something like it but are there are theories on why he performed so bad in that event? He did well enough to be in the finals and stress never factored in for him when doing top-tier speedrun streams.

I mean he lost so-fucking-bad. How come? Did he have a drug habit back then and maybe a flashback kicked in right then?
He actually did fine up until the modern Mario platforming, which was the last phase of the last event. From what I recall, he wasn't familiar with it at all and his nerves got to him. That's the tragedy of it: He was so close.

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net

He didn't know how to wall jump in Mario games, probably because he had never played the "New Super Mario Bros" series in his life.

For Cosmo, games existed only until 2003, after he became a young adult nothing has grabbed his attention anymore. He only cares about Smash and Zelda nowadays for the nostalgia factor.

He is the biggest example of "Peter Pan syndrome" that you can get.

break these cuffs

HUMBLE AND EAGER TO LEARN
kiwifarms.net

Did he have a drug habit back then and maybe a flashback kicked in right then?
I'm not a speedrunning autismo, but I believe people in thread have mentioned he did recreational use or abuse pills and weed before losing his shit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino