• Never.

Votes: 202 15.3%
  • >2 years

Votes: 286 21.7%

• Total voters

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Does Narcy have anyone left who donates to them? If he doesn't even stream what's the point?
I don't even know. I'm assuming there's a handful of people giving them a drip feed of pity bucks through something like Patreon. Threatening suicide if they don't get X amount of dollars each month is a detestable thing to so much as attempt and doesn't work on anybody with half a brain, but it's just enough to make a useful idiot and their money part ways. Especially if they feel like it's their moral duty to prevent losing such a valuable and contributing member of society. I don't know how you could live like that, as a person.

I'm genuinely uncomfortable imagining sitting around playing the same game or writing the same droning posts online without variation 24/7. A person's gotta have goals. Even people who are overwhelmingly plain and unnotable have some sort of short-term goal like saving up for something they want, meeting somebody new, or gaining some sort of skill or benefit. Cosmo has nothing. Anything they've done so far is spur-of-the-moment, like hijacking an entire website to promote themselves or making up a category to speedrun which only they would apply to, or benign and monotonous with no feasible purpose, like...I don't know, writing some vapid slam poetry or something?

My point is, a goal is something you set for yourself. Most people aren't aware unless they consider it, but they have something they're working towards. Cosmo doesn't. What have they even accomplished to their benefit in the last couple of years? And just as having a goal is something you must set for yourself, living an aimless life is something you to do yourself. It's stating the obvious, but everything--literally everything--Cosmo has done to lead to their suffering has been self-imposed.

I'd suggest writing an autobiography, personally.

Last edited:

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know. I'm assuming there's a handful of people giving them a drip feed of pity bucks through something like Patreon. Threatening suicide if they don't get X amount of dollars each month is a detestable thing to so much as attempt and doesn't work on anybody with half a brain, but it's just enough to make a useful idiot and their money part ways. Especially if they feel like it's their moral duty to prevent losing such a valuable and contributing member of society. I don't know how you could live like that, as a person.

I'm genuinely uncomfortable imagining sitting around playing the same game or writing the same droning posts online without variation 24/7. A person's gotta have goals. Even people who are overwhelmingly plain and unnotable have some sort of short-term goal like saving up for something they want, meeting somebody new, or gaining some sort of skill or benefit. Cosmo has nothing. Anything they've done so far is spur-of-the-moment, like hijacking an entire website to promote themselves or making up a category to speedrun which only they would apply to, or benign and monotonous with no feasible purpose, like...I don't know, writing some vapid slam poetry or something?

My point is, a goal is something you set for yourself. Most people aren't aware unless they consider it, but they have something they're working towards. Cosmo doesn't. What have they even accomplished to their benefit in the last couple of years? And just as having a goal is something you must set for yourself, living an aimless life is something you to do yourself. It's stating the obvious, but everything--literally everything--Cosmo has done to lead to their suffering has been self-imposed.

An autobiography would be a lot of hyper specific speedrunning talk in part 1, becoming the most popular streamer in part 2 and then becoming a NEET troon who both craves the glory days and also resents their own fans. I'd read it.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Narci recognizes what being superior is by getting a Numbers done on him a few years ago. So why this disconnect between being superior and reality?

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
For somebody making a 'living' on neetbux she produces so little content it's unbelievable. Even Spoony spergs out more on Twitter and he's the current definition of a wasted-investment.
Spoony doesn't interact with his fans though unless he's screaming vitriol at them on twitch or twitter and banning them. Cosmo atleast interacts with what few fans he has left to some degree beyond that.

Mind you, Cosmo's feeling of superiority is fucking hilarious considering he's a loser and will always remain that way. He has absolutely no ground to stand on when it comes to lecturing others.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
For somebody making a 'living' on neetbux she produces so little content it's unbelievable. Even Spoony spergs out more on Twitter and he's the current definition of a wasted-investment.
Narcy doesn't make a living off it anymore. I don't think they make anything at all now. They basically got forced into retirement since their sperg outs did nothing to boost stream viewership which was already down to <20 people so at that point it's really time to give up.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

I'd suggest finding a job. That's not a joke.

YouTubers and streamers constantly complain about the Adpocalypse and how shitty sites like Twitch and YouTube are, but have no fallback career if their channel goes tits up.

Getting an online certification, going part time to community college, or something would be a wise time investment. Cosmo (and most other content creators) won't do it, but it's a good idea.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

YouTubers and streamers constantly complain about the Adpocalypse and how shitty sites like Twitch and YouTube are, but have no fallback career if their channel goes tits up.

Getting an online certification, going part time to community college, or something would be a wise time investment. Cosmo (and most other content creators) won't do it, but it's a good idea.
I always say YT or streaming should be extra income. Or if it really takes off just work part time and do more content or streams. But staying up to date and gaining experience in your career field should be a thing everyone does.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net

For real, they should have at least some kind of employment if for nothing else than health insurance and to prevent yourself from having massive gaps in your employment, that always looks bad

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

The problem is that their unwillingness to find a job or get an education is what's pushed them into becoming streamers and youtubers in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: (not) y2k compliant

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino