Careercow Narcissa Wright / Cosmo Wright - Former speedrunner tumbling down

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Suicide when?

• When he runs out of money.

Votes: 892 62.2%
  • Never.

Votes: 227 15.8%
  • >2 years

Votes: 317 22.1%

• Total voters

Bonnabelle The Blue

Narcissa's Ex & Future Fiancée
kiwifarms.net
What's Narci's relationship like with her parents? Did she have a lot of contact with them prior to moving back in and were they aware/supportive of the transition?
I feel like Narcissa might have a tougher time connecting with her mom. She likes both of her parents. Please reread the previous sentence, as it is worded specifically. She connects very well to her dad, and her dad has even contributed to parts of her game (like figuring out the lighting). She had a fair amount of contact with her parents via phone calls and even a visit from them. In terms of the transition, they are extremely accepting and possibly even encouraging at this point. The dad really cares it seems, but Narcissa hardly ever mentions her mom except to say that they don't really connect.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
Dude is also over on r/samandtolki dropping all kinds of weird info (http://archive.li/EPv8H) about big homie Cosmo. Apparently Isaac is also in the process of trooning out, which I'm sure surprises everyone.

Although it's a bummer to find out Cosmo's parents are encouraging his delusions, I can't say I'm all that surprised, given what they've produced. I had always kind of hoped that at one point they'd swoop in and force him to get some professional help, but oh well. We knew a redemption arc was unlikely, but at this point I think it's safe to say it won't be happening. Him wanting to arm himself is a concern.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The only person that deranged troon would kill is himself in some kind of drug frenzy.
Or the pcp/shroom combo puts him in the mother off all psychosis and he starts a spree, right from his bedroom. I would not want to be rolling the dice on that anywhere near this guy.

You can choose to trust people but you never ever trust drugs.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
evolve into an MMO one day
Two-minute search on Google shows that even the first MMOs from twenty-years-ago-plus had budgets on the millions of dollars. The mere idea that Cosmo, who has literally no skill in anything other than playing a couple specific vidya, is going to release an MMO from his mom's basement is all you need to know to evaluate his current mental state.

Bethesda tried launching an "MMO" last year and it was the worst AAA launch in the history of video games. Narco can do it for sure, though! :optimistic:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Two-minute search on Google shows that even the first MMOs from twenty-years-ago-plus had budgets on the millions of dollars. The mere idea that Cosmo, who has literally no skill in anything other than playing a couple specific vidya, is going to release an MMO from his mom's basement is all you need to know to evaluate his current mental state.

Bethesda tried launching an "MMO" last year and it was the worst AAA launch in the history of video games. Narco can do it for sure, though! :optimistic:
Depends on what he wants to do. I was one of the first online in Rust, and man did that mmo suck. It stayed online for years though. APB was repetitive and lacked content, still people flocked to it. For a while. Ultima stayed online for decades, maybe still is online. If this is the level of gameplay and lack of content Cosmo is aiming for, it can totally work. It certainly look shitty enough.

gun

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Narcissa might have a tougher time connecting with her mom. She likes both of her parents. Please reread the previous sentence, as it is worded specifically. She connects very well to her dad, and her dad has even contributed to parts of her game (like figuring out the lighting). She had a fair amount of contact with her parents via phone calls and even a visit from them. In terms of the transition, they are extremely accepting and possibly even encouraging at this point. The dad really cares it seems, but Narcissa hardly ever mentions her mom except to say that they don't really connect.
well they were already supportive of him being a zelda speed runner, so its obvious they are actively trying to sabotage his life

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino