Votes: 232 15.7%
  • >2 years

Votes: 331 22.4%

• Total voters

Bonnabelle The Blue

Narcissa's Ex & Future Fiancée
kiwifarms.net
Interesting stuff.
Did Narci ever talk about the Nintendo event with John Numbers? A lot of us assume this was a very significant event in Narci's life, so I'm wondering if it ever came up.
If not that, are there any significant events in Narci's life that she talks about?
I know there was a lot of speculation on Adrian:

I kept in the last line of that because I think it's interesting in this thread's context. Also, I still weirdly enjoy it.

She never talked about John or the Nintendo competition. I think people have made that more Freudian than it actually is. Don't get me wrong though, there is no doubt Cosmo was likely pained to have such a humiliating display of gaming skill attached to his name, meeting Miyamoto, and at such a viewed competition. I mean, I can't imagine how that'd feel after becoming famous for playing Zelda games. I highly doubt it had anything to do with his transition, though.

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She never talked about John or the Nintendo competition. I think people have made that more Freudian than it actually is. Don't get me wrong though, there is no doubt Cosmo was likely pained to have such a humiliating display of gaming skill attached to his name, meeting Miyamoto, and at such a viewed competition. I mean, I can't imagine how that'd feel after becoming famous for playing Zelda games. I highly doubt it had anything to do with his transition, though.
The weird thing is I felt really bad for him back at the NWC because he was fucking up on a colossal scale right in front of millions as well as the game industry people he (probably) admires, but I was also incredibly baffled because how hard is it to do a walljump in a 2D Mario game? You keep holding the direction against a wall and press jump. My seven year old nephew could figure it out on his own, how could Cosmo not?

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing is I felt really bad for him back at the NWC because he was fucking up on a colossal scale right in front of millions as well as the game industry people he (probably) admires, but I was also incredibly baffled because how hard is it to do a walljump in a 2D Mario game? You keep holding the direction against a wall and press jump. My seven year old nephew could figure it out on his own, how could Cosmo not?
Starstruck and he choked.

I don't have faith in Cosmo to handle something like this, BUT there are several fan-run servers for Ultima Online that have been running steadily for years.
I was talking more along the lines of Cosmo going to a Unity asset store, buying 2D pixelart that would be hot in the 90's, slamming it all together in a Diablo 1 like single dungeon and calling it an MMO. In 2019. And charging Eve money for it. Because trans art. Or maybe buying some crappy 3D art on Steam, and cellshading it into his alpha with Windwaker ripoff gfx and calling it a day. With 2 islands to explore. And more memory leakage than the used up hole of Babirye.

I said he could make an MMO. I never said it would be good.

• Optimistic
  • Dumb
Reactions: awoo and Wake me up

RogerSpanderbilt

Semen Nacho Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Or the pcp/shroom combo puts him in the mother off all psychosis and he starts a spree, right from his bedroom. I would not want to be rolling the dice on that anywhere near this guy.

You can choose to trust people but you never ever trust drugs.
Somehow I can picture this deranged troon melting his fucking brain with drugs and going ham. He'd probably wind up ineffectually swinging a knife at people from a distance before getting gunned down by local cops rather than actually going on a spree.

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
That's cute, man - there are private WoW servers too. Are you implying that Cosmo could create WoW if he wanted to? That's embarrassing.
I guess I'm talking to an "exceptional individual", but it still boggles the mind that you were able to read the second half but somehow missed the first half of my one-sentence-long post.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino