• Never.

Votes: 224 15.8%
  • >2 years

Votes: 314 22.1%

• Total voters

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
He would've been a normal slightly autistic boy with a degree in programming if not for the internet pushing him to become an ugly cow.
I feel like it has more to do with getting cucked by the only girlfriend he ever had and then getting publicly humiliated at a massive Nintendo competition than it has to do with any of the shit that came after. Before the soy came he might have been occasionally shit on, but in general he was a well-liked and popular streamer with a large+growing fanbase.

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
You think Cosmo is getting invited to the Mario Maker 2 Invitational?

He could finally win his manhood back from John Numbers.
Actually, you say that as a joke, but have you seen John Numbers lately?

At the invitational, he looked like a prepubescent Austin Powers who sustained themselves on a diet of drywall and water. Now he actually fills out the polo shirts he wears.

Maybe he literally took Cosmo's manhood like an old European fable.

Jeb-sama

The clapping will be mandatory
kiwifarms.net
Actually, you say that as a joke, but have you seen John Numbers lately?

At the invitational, he looked like a prepubescent Austin Powers who sustained themselves on a diet of drywall and water. Now he actually fills out the polo shirts he wears.

View attachment 760506

Maybe he literally took Cosmo's manhood like an old European fable.
Numbers would make the best fucking waluigi cosplay

Dudes seriously got the best face for it

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Per r/samandtolki:

Narcissa Wright lost at another tournament. Though 13th out of 143 isn't that bad, well, let's just quote HaberdasherA in that thread

Narcissa was saying she was "smash royalty" and that she would become a top player in ultimate because the game was a measure of a person's intelligence and since she's one of the most intelligent people alive naturally she would be one of the best players.

That's why people make threads like this. When you say you're the best at something and everyone else is beneath you then people are gonna call you out when you lose.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Per r/samandtolki:

Narcissa Wright lost at another tournament. Though 13th out of 143 isn't that bad, well, let's just quote HaberdasherA in that thread
Someone on that board linked him playing Zelda and getting so pissed off he literally "REEEEEEEEEE'D" out loud, and the stream itself was just him standing on top of a tower not moving the character for what appeared to be hours. Was that really just what the crazy fuck was doing toward the end there?

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Someone on that board linked him playing Zelda and getting so pissed off he literally "REEEEEEEEEE'D" out loud, and the stream itself was just him standing on top of a tower not moving the character for what appeared to be hours. Was that really just what the crazy fuck was doing toward the end there?
Oh, that stream...it's been linked here before, but it's always worth looking at it again. Someone posted a few timestamps in the comments, including the REEEEEEE.

I would rather kill myself than get some fucking job that I don't care about. I would actually rather kill myself. I will be sticking to that 100%, by the way. Like, I will NOT fucking get a job. I will not. I refuse to get a job. I will actually kill myself in real life instead.
-Narcissa Wright
Most of the latter streams before Narcissa moved to...wherever she is now were actually really fucking boring. She'd watch videos on camera, saying nothing, sometimes she'd watch streams, other times she'd stream herself sleeping. That's why most people didn't even bother to hatewatch Narcissa.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Oh, that stream...it's been linked here before, but it's always worth looking at it again. Someone posted a few timestamps in the comments, including the REEEEEEE.

Most of the latter streams before Narcissa moved to...wherever she is now were actually really fucking boring. She'd watch videos on camera, saying nothing, sometimes she'd watch streams, other times she'd stream herself sleeping. That's why most people didn't even bother to hatewatch Narcissa.
Holy fuck it's not even a mirror, it's an "official" upload.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino