/r/Hapas - A subreddit dedicated to hating white dads and Asian moms

AAnderson

kiwifarms.net
self hating half asian on The Bachelorette

ET's response

eurasiancartoon21.jpg
lol I noticed the mgtow spend a lot of time online saying they don't want women, but instead of going away and leaving women alone to have hero gentlemen types, they spend their time promoting abuse to women and trying to make women feel bad.
I live in Europe and the meaning of feminism seems to be different in the USA. I wasn't sure if it's the cultural difference, as people in the USA seem to enjoy shooting their mouths off to each other and annoying each other, as if they think they're the only country with free speech so should say anything even if it's offensive, and that's often the case between men and women there, so misogynosts find it easy to find examples of USA women claiming to be feminists talking nonsense, to say that's any woman who want rights against men like them.

self hating half asian on The Bachelorette

ET's response

eurasiancartoon21.jpg
Although I did watch some Eurasian Writer's videos and I thought he had a point. When you see a young Asian woman with a white man you assume he's a loser who had to buy a woman desperate to get out of her country. Plus he said his father was a racist, yet he had a half Asian son, so affected his confidence

Last edited by a moderator:

Borzoi

kiwifarms.net
r/hapas has normalized a lot from like 2 years ago, it seems. Way more amwf hapas than there used to be and apparently eurasiantiger never even goes on there anymore. Also the things they usually post now are less emotion driven and are more just FACTS and LOGIC. What do you all think?

Its a bunch of sperging out about white people, attractiveness, and race in general. If this is what is considered to be normalized it must have been a fucking disaster 2 years ago.

Cacau

kiwifarms.net
Its a bunch of sperging out about white people, attractiveness, and race in general. If this is what is considered to be normalized it must have been a fucking disaster 2 years ago.
Yeah it's still autistic. There's not genuine doxxing, harassment or extreme racism before though. There's as much anti-white racism on that subreddit as on most non-social justice sites towards blacks i would say

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r/hapas has normalized a lot from like 2 years ago, it seems. Way more amwf hapas than there used to be and apparently eurasiantiger never even goes on there anymore. Also the things they usually post now are less emotion driven and are more just FACTS and LOGIC. What do you all think?

I don't know, it's still full of liberal amerihapas, who are the worst hapas to ever exist.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
why are asian americans like this? they act so....off and insecure about every single race. they also think ''asian unity'' is genuinely a thing. they're also extremely liberal. is there something about it?
Liberal education and upbringing, that must be it. I think it's more of an Asian-American thing. Combine this with stereotypical (but true) tiger mothers, a complete focus on education and grades/work. I think it is entirely upbringing. I have seen this with a number of the Asian Americans I have met, stereotypical "Asian Tiger mom", insecure about their race, left wing and they buy into this whole "asian unity" nonsense.

Asian unity has never made sense to me. If people stepped outside of America, they would learn that as a general rule, Asians have great disdain for other Asians. Chinese hate/dislike the Japanese, same the other way around. Chinese outside of mainland China hate people from the mainland, Thais dislike Vietnamese, Vietnamese dislike Thais, so on and so forth. The idea that there is one homogenous identity as "Asian" seems to be a thing in the West.

I'm "Hapa" (whatever the fuck that means) as well, never heard of this subreddit till today, so I now have another thread to follow and laugh at.

⋖ cørdion ⋗

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I don't live in a hotpot of cultural immigration like the US, but we pretty much share some of the notions. Second generation Asians are pretty rare here, but we do have plenty of mid-30/40s immigrants, so we're bound to see more in the future.

Either way, the very 'worst' attribute to Asian women here, or those coupling with them, is that you more or less gave up on love and ordered a wife from the Philippines. We've had whole TV shows centered around losers who bought wives, got them a moped, and made them work at some laundry cleaner. I can only imagine what being the child of such a couple would feel like, growing up knowing that's how people thought of their parents, but at the same time; if you married a born-American Asian wife with a good career and all that into the country, you'd still get all those negative attributes. Unless she's like, a visible political figure or wear a suit all day.

That's without bringing up a hint of politics in it. It's the fact that Asian women are ready to ditch their shitty lives to have no life at all, but at least make enough money to send back home. Personally I rank Asian half an inch above most cookie cutter white women here, so it's a shame that such a unique culture is reduced to the level of camel jockeys.
they also think ''asian unity'' is genuinely a thing
'Chinatown'. Koreans on roofs with guns. Black ghettos. TV shows aimed at Asians with Asian families and themes. Fresh Off the Boat. Why wouldn't they? They have parents who probably never bothered to learn English. "We're still Japanese, we just happen to live here. Christmas? Fuck that, eat your pig".

I can see why Asian issues would become a major part of their lives, positive or negative, if they had to face that shit while growing up. What did normal kids have to deal with growing up? Not to eat dirt? There's so much room for the introduction of tension when you're a child, so to hear mommy cuss out some white devil in Japanese can easily fill that.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why are asian americans like this? they act so....off and insecure about every single race. they also think ''asian unity'' is genuinely a thing. they're also extremely liberal. is there something about it?
Asian unity is definitely a thing, but at the same time there's a hierarchy within the Asian community. The people that I know in a major city are surprisingly libertarian pragmatists who compute race and definitely laugh about it (gweilo and black jokes for days) but never like the people in this sub do. While class and upbringing are important ("Fukianese are dirty peasants"), assimilation is seen as a positive thing.

Is this maybe a california thing? Liberals over there seem to have a race obsession.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Liberal education and upbringing, that must be it. I think it's more of an Asian-American thing. Combine this with stereotypical (but true) tiger mothers, a complete focus on education and grades/work. I think it is entirely upbringing. I have seen this with a number of the Asian Americans I have met, stereotypical "Asian Tiger mom", insecure about their race, left wing and they buy into this whole "asian unity" nonsense.

Asian unity has never made sense to me. If people stepped outside of America, they would learn that as a general rule, Asians have great disdain for other Asians. Chinese hate/dislike the Japanese, same the other way around. Chinese outside of mainland China hate people from the mainland, Thais dislike Vietnamese, Vietnamese dislike Thais, so on and so forth. The idea that there is one homogenous identity as "Asian" seems to be a thing in the West.

I'm "Hapa" (whatever the fuck that means) as well, never heard of this subreddit till today, so I now have another thread to follow and laugh at.
Europeans have a lot of dislike for other Europeans, but Euro-Americans have significantly more of a unified identity. It's the nature of the US. And a lot of that is because most Euro-Americans are descended from more than one ethnic group. In time, that will be true for Asian-Americans too.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mostly, the new ones are wealthy. 1st/2nd Gen are always wealthy. That's a huge problem. It doesn't matter if they're Korean, Chinese, Japanese etc, they all seem to be extremely wealthy. The kids go to the schools that teach them how "wonderful" diversity is. These kids never have to go to normal people schools.

Then you have people like Tim Pool (he's korean/white) - family's been in the country a long time and weren't wealthy when they arrived. They had to fit into society and became the working class. You get along to get along. You don't have the luxury of money to make things better. You just are the people. You are exposed to diversity and understand realities, you don't sugarcoat shit and imagine you're some amazing creation. You don't have time for that shit.

Also, all the "liberal" hapas I know have no religion, no grounding and are culturally retarded, but squeak and bounce every time someone "Appropriates" "their" culture. I know quite a few North American Hapa Japs and Koreans and they're all the same. Some of them don't even speak the language, they're also all coddled as fuck.

As for the unity shit, I have no idea, but it's hilarious, because all the asians I know, either hapa or full HATE others.
For example : My sister holds very strong views about Koreans vs Japanese, despite the fact she still is part Korean by blood - she calls them Kimchi Cockroaches. People are autistic.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lots of asian-americans go to regular people schools because lots of asian-americans are poor as shit--hmong, vietnamese, cambodians, etc. you just don't see them all over the internet because they're too busy having an actual job.
More like they're too busy leeching off welfare and prostituting.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
lots of asian-americans go to regular people schools because lots of asian-americans are poor as shit--hmong, vietnamese, cambodians, etc. you just don't see them all over the internet because they're too busy having an actual job.

All the Swamp Asians where I grew up either worked in the family restaurant for no pay or were gang members. Being a slave or a criminal don't seem like actual jobs.